Brit/pol/ - Potato Famine Edition

>Antisemitism and criticising Israel banned in Britain
independent.co.uk/voices/anti-semitism-theresa-may-new-definition-jewish-council-holocaust-society-israel-criticism-palestine-a7470166.html

>Labour shambles: "We need to talk about immigration... But not really"
labourlist.org/2016/12/labours-big-players-are-correct-to-debate-immigration-but-we-must-resist-the-lure-of-the-rights-post-truth-populism/

>Global warming CHAOS: Will Christmas Day be the warmest ever?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/11/uk-weather-will-christmas-day-warmest-ever-bookmakers-slash/

>Leftist education strikes again - SNP Scotland records worst EVER ratings for maths, science and reading in schools
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/snp-fire-scottish-education-system-records-worst-ever-rating/

>The absolute state of Theresa May: PM's thin-skinned Special Advisors ban her own MPs from being allowed to talk to her
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/11/theresa-may-trousers-row-angry-text-exchange-nicky-morgan

>Remembering Jo Cox: "She was unstoppable... Until Tommy Mair shot a hole in her head, obviously"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/11/jo-cox-mp-remembered-by-sarah-brown-observer-obituaries-2016

>Boris backs down over Saudi Arabia comments; "WTF I love proxy wars now"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38281143

>THINGS Can Only Get Worse (For Labour)
newstatesman.com/politics/health/2016/12/things-can-only-get-worse-labour

>Chancellor Philip Hammond plotting to keep us in the EU as late as 2019
express.co.uk/news/politics/742661/Brexit-News-Philip-Hammond-supports-transitional-deal-EU-referendum-2019-Article-50

>Far-right group National Action banned by the Home Secretary after posting tributes to Tommy Mair
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/neo-nazi-group-backed-jo-coxs-killer-banned/
Anonymous (ID: ga49mE+9) 12/13/16(Tue)19:53:18 No.102762505

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-1Gvlskxv8
express.co.uk/news/uk/541793/SNP-activist-killed-over-child-sex-files
strawpoll.me/11867890/
is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

not gonna be a white christmas is it

imperium leather

imperium desu

youtube.com/watch?v=N-1Gvlskxv8

Thread theme song.

Threadly reminder that we're getting conned out of Brexit.

We're going to remain in all but name, and it will still be called "hard Brexit".

Fuck the Irish

I fucking hate censoring free speech like what the actual fuck? If I was PM i'd immediately repeal all speech laws including hate speech. FREE SPEECH IS A HUMAN RIGHT YOU TORY CUNTS

The taigs deserved it

Kinda hate that we have to choose shit, generic, modern terms for political office.

>Department of Defence
War Ministry is so much better

>First Minister
Why the fuck can't it be Lord Lieutenant?

>President when we inevitably become a republic
REEE I WANT IT TO BE CALLED LORD PROTECTOR REEEE

express.co.uk/news/uk/541793/SNP-activist-killed-over-child-sex-files
reminder

strawpoll.me/11867890/

strawpoll.me/11867890/

strawpoll.me/11867890/

strawpoll.me/11867890/

strawpoll.me/11867890/

You didn't seriously think you'd get a proper, clean cut Brexit, did you? haha, you naive twat.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/102762369#p102764394

>want to censor groups opinions
Doesn't matter if you don't believe what they say, it's their free speech you faggot!

I'm here because it's funny listening to dipshit waste of spaces like you moan about pointless issues from mummys basement.

personally I am glad because I feel lied to after nigel farage's bus

Jill Dando too.

>Why the fuck can't it be Lord Lieutenant?
That would at least teach people how to pronounce "lieutenant" correctly.

> If I was PM i'd immediately repeal all speech laws including hate speech.

The Prime Minister doesn't have the power to repeal laws, dumbfuck.

>FREE SPEECH IS A HUMAN RIGHT YOU TORY CUNTS

It was Labour who criminalised hate speech. It was also Labour who tried to ban all criticism of Islam.

who triggered the bogan?

>Old Joey boy will never split China with the Hun like he wanted to and put tariffs on fucking everything, saving the British Empire.

How does it feel that bootle steals all ye money? It's a nice place Southport, don't wanna stay around forever tho.

>mfw I hear adults pronouncing it the Yank way

He's been at it for at least two threads. Not sure what set him off to be honest.

>>FREE SPEECH IS A HUMAN RIGHT YOU TORY CUNTS

>It was Labour who criminalised hate speech. It was also Labour who tried to ban all criticism of Islam.

Oh fuck off you shallow Tory cunt, what the fuck does the fact that Labour STARTED it have to do with the fact that the Tories are more than happy to carry it on

Chamberlain > Rhodes

I would be PM of a majority party, meaning I could get my will passed easily.

>The Tories just outlawed antisemitism
>The Tories just passed the Snooper's charter
>The Tories just banned a right wing group

oops
meant for you

Why would this offend me? I'm not Aboriginal.

I feel really sorry for you m8

It's pretty disgusting. To be fair my old man had to teach me when I was a kid because he'd let me watch too much American TV.

left-tenant makes no sense

help a fellow britfag stop this thread being slided by shitposts all over pol

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1480768591311.webm

Well I expected more than this.
We're not getting any kind of Brexit at all.

Literally all that will happen is:
>We won't be in the EU "parliament"
>We won't get any "EU funding", so we'll actually be even bigger net contributors

That's fucking it.

It's sickening.

Why are you being horrible to me then, lad?

G'day ya abbo cunt

Me too lad. I once believed that a Left-tenant was a different rank to Lew-tenant.

Neither does Lieutenant. Neither does English as a whole. That's what makes it beautiful.

Take the RedWhite&Blue Pill

>Hard Brexit
>Really means: Leaving the EU
>Tory spin: The racist, economy-damaging UKIP option. You're not a far-right nutjob who wants to tank the economy, right? Trust us, the Party of the Economy™.

>Soft Brexit
>Really means: Staying in the EU
>Tory spin: The anti-democratic, weak Remainer option that would basically keep us in the EU! Vote Tory to avoid this terrible fate.

>Red, White and Blue Brexit
>Really means: Staying in the EU
>Tory spin: What a patriot Theresa May is! She will get the best deal for Britain from these disgusting Eurocrats. Did we mention it's a RED WHITE AND BLUE BREXIT? Like our flag? Get it? Patriotism? Vote Tory goyim.

Just watched that Muslims Like Us program on iPlayer - not being funny but i'd like to have a pint with the ISIS guy and chat about politics. I think we'd get on. He seems like he'd agree with NatSoc principles. I'd really love to point out where he is going wrong though - like preaching in a Christian country is pointless.

The rest of the them can fuck off though. To be honest, the whole thing is pretty much left-wing vs right-wing and feels the same as our struggle.

Did russian hackers make you vote for Brexit Brit/pol/?

Because you were being a right tight bastard last thread. Rubbing your face in nasty shit and pretending it's funny, it's not nice or helpful to anyone is it?

>Go to debate society
>Informal evening of us all sitting around and watching shite TED X videos and discussing them
>Get into thing about free speech where I say that whilst I hate commies, I wouldn't feel too comfortable banning a communist party.
>Get asked about commie hate, remind them quickly of communism's track record
>"But don't you know that communism is an economic system, not a political one. That was all the fault of dictators."

I would have wanted to see her say that to someone's face in Poland or Romania and see what kind of answer she received.

Yeah they hacked my mind user, gave me Krokodil.

>the devil was the first whig
>now all of our politicians are whigs

lolwut, how can you hack a pen and piece of paper?

"user OPEN UP WE KNOW YOU'VE BEEN USING THIS "Sup Forums" SITE"

I remember seeing a Polish lad at uni unload on this leftist London slag when she said singing the praises of communism in a seminar.

Had to hide my laughter.

plus none of it was 'real' communism user

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T KEEP THEM AND FORCE THEM TO BREASTFEED

>....BUT I'M THE PRIME MINISTER

>I'M THE FUCKING PRIME MINISTER

>I CAN THROW YOU IN JAIL

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't like it at all. It's not nice or helpful. Why are you being so mean to me now

>it's another mum gives me the smallest portions even though I can eat for all of us and they'll have lots left over that will be wasted dinner

>this is "real news" as opposed to "fake news"
jesus christ

and politicians wonder why voters dont trust the media anymore

i say we should just get on with it and declare war with russia

>we don't have any evidence yet
>but it's highly probable

The state of Remoaners

>Made to stay in the EU
>Use free movement to move to somewhere safer
Unless of course they turboJew us with one way free movement

How could they have swayed it? Did they hack my mind?

Go away spear chucker

Braindead morons

Stop fighting with us then m8. We're all buds here during this existential crisis.

>yfw she has diabetes and most likely walks around with a chronic yeast infection in her vagina
Women get yeast infections normally on the best of days but that shit is fucking compounded with diabetes. Her minge must be like a lorry full of cottage cheese that's been left in the heat for a month.

>if we don't leave the EU we can't form the Imperium
Fucking Sharia May

Virgin

> He doesn't bin raid the left overs

S P A C K E R
P
A
C
K
E
R

yeh lel, lets send all five of our aeroplanes after them

along with our aircraft carriers (coming soon to a navy near you), our destroyers riddled with electrical faults, our tiny army

the only things worth a damn are trident, the sas and the intelligence services

Yep. Russian hackers. Definitely.

>Barreness May
NOT FIT TO BREED
NOT FIT TO LEAD
Peado cunts out of office!

it's bloody spooky what they can get away with.

coming from you lol, the worthless neet who prides himself on his political knowledge yet manages to be constantly wrong about absolutely everything

>yellow people

>living with your mum
>eating food out of the bin

Can life get any worse for you?

So we can go back to being friends?

>Louise Shabbos Mensch
wew

>this defeatism

Why is it OK to be a Russophobe in the current year? Image if he was a conservative complaining about Islamic terrorists influencing the Labour party and they need to "wake up" to ISIS tactics with no evidence at all.

>25
>virgin
>decide to visit prostitute to end it
>spaghetti everywhere
>awkward and clumsy sex
>cum twice
>spend the last 30minutes talking to her about politics
>didn't feel nearly as good as I imagined it would
>pussy no longer at the top of goal list
>feel absolutely nothing
I don't know if it was a waste or not. On the one hand I got a small red pill and on the other it cost me £120

People on the main board unironically think Richard Spencer is our guy

Jo Cox, Princess Diana, Dr David Kelly to a name a few others.

And MI5 claim not to have a 'wet division' anymore.

>didn't even want us to leave the EU

Probably

nice try meme merchant

>makes no sense
Welcome to the English language

I hope you enjoyed your stay - Now GTFO

russians are white and therefore can't be discriminated against
dumbass

Who here /royal variety/?

I can't stand Walliams.

You paid a whore to talk about politics. That's pretty funny.

What were her views? Blairite scum, probably?

Anyone watching 'Muslims like us' on BBC 2

>And MI5 claim not to have a 'wet division' anymore.
HAH!

No

Wasn't me lad, promise.

That guy spilt his spaghetti everywhere

Also
>Paying £120 for a grimy English hooker when You could get a 7/10 Dutch one for £40

Ye christ makes me proud to be Bangladeshi-British

You call your country Island. That's literally pronounced I-luhnd yet you say Iceland. Nothing makes sense Henrik.

Yes you soppy sod

is this the best place to live?

>only an hour away from everywhere

>implying you didnt

That magician was good. I almost cryd

Fuck that. I just couldn't bear it, it would make me too angry. Please give updates though; I'm interested in what bullshit they're trying to push.