Well known attention whore nigger is married to biggest attention whore woman

>well known attention whore nigger is married to biggest attention whore woman
>well known edge lord
>nigger loving cucks are unironically falling for this nigger's latest cry for attention by pretending to like trump

We elect Donald Trump in hopes he can save Western civilization, then some of you closeted nigger-lovers start to fuck around by meming the most degenerate figure in all of Western civilization into relevancy? Not to mention this nigger's trashy wife & family and their degenerate coal burning in front of millions per day.

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Kanye-west-saint-pablo-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=luJgT2VRlq4
my.mixtape.moe/crojtb.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump
>Kanye
>Farage
>In one room
hmmmmm, now what?

Also, fuck the Kardashians. Kanye escaped the bluepill fucks

Speaking of edgelords..

He hasn't "escaped" anything bluepilled. This nigger is a well known attention whore and wants more attention. How is this not obvious to any of you? He doesn't know fuck all about culture, Western civilization or politics.

>muh oppression muh black people and da system oppressin me
>white peeople shouldnt review our music!
>george bush is rayyciss!

Unless he divorces Kim Kardashian, shames them for race mixing and calls out the entire nigger community for all their bullshit -- he's just another nigger.

Lol a leaf.

/sage

Quite the original rebuttal in defense of your new nigger lovebuddy.

>the system is designed for colored people to fail
False.
There are billions of dollars sitting in grants and scholar ships for blacks, asians, latinos, native americans, cripples, fatties, retards, gay, and if you are a woman with any mix of the lot you're even more set. All you have to do most of the time is write a sob story essay send it off to multiple organizations and you can go to any school you want, get any training you want, fucking the sky is the limit.
All you have to do is fucking put in the effort.
And this is coming from a black man who could have benefited from all of that but I was dumb ass who fell for the "system is against me might as well not try" bullshit spent most of my 20s being a wagecuck minimal wage prick who could barely find work most of the time.
Faggots live in America and have all these fucking advantages and don't even know it.

his lyrics
>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
>But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"

One of my favorite Kanye songs. Also, check this out :
youtube.com/watch?v=luJgT2VRlq4

Just hang yourself for even attempting to defend this disgusting nigger and his vomit inducing music.

He's been friends with trump for years now he was supporting him before all you faggots were he just recently came out about it

He swallowed the redpill m8, its not hard to see that America is getting run over by democrats

No he wasn't. Regardless it doesn't erase this nigger's utmost degenerate relevance among Western culture.

Just in case you think being "friends" matters... you want to know who was truly friends with Trump for several years? Hillary Clinton.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

So we should let America get run over with one of the most degenerate niggers in all of Western culture, whose also married to the most degenerate woman? This nigger and her entire family promote coal burning and rap music among the youth and millennials.

Wake the fuck up, you cucks.

Stop posting you faggot. You don't even have a point to address.

Trump literally said it in an interview Before he was elected. Kanye loves him man he could be a good role model to redpill black kids. His lyrics are already redpilled talking about niggers and the problems with their community.

He's not entirely uneducated user, if he has eyes to see what going on with the bus gov he's definetly above niggers

fucking faggot leaf thread.
/thread

Let us handle America k pal thanks :-)

why are leafs so autistic

Yea, there's definitely no hope for Western civilization when you have the majority of Sup Forums users defending this degenerate fucking nigger.

Disgusting cucks.

Maybe you'll wake up once your daughters and sisters listen to hip hop music, get blacked and your girlfriends/wives cheat on you with a nigger.

I agree, I wish Kanye would fuck on off back to Africa.

Lmfao fucking leaf.

We like Kanye. Hating all black people is beta as fuck. Hating niggers is fine but not all blacks are niggers.

Seems like all leaves are cucks, tho

KANYE BULLY TRUMP

Do people really not see the complete absurdity in this guy's statements?

>be Kanye West
>be rich
>claim the system is designed for "coloreds" to fail

This literally makes no sense.

Then i spin my cylinder and put all 2 bullets into the boon and the girl gets 4.

i mean lets be honest, out of the 44 million black people in amerca, only like 5 of them are actual people. the rest of them are niggers.

>the problems with their community.

talking about this is what got dave chappelle into trouble, and why he fucked off to africa.

dave chapelle and kanye supporting trump is going to be big for the black community, and hopefully will transition the transformation of niggers into respectable people.

It ties back in to his inferiority complex and obsession of believing he's a literal genius. Probably didn't have a daddy.

Apparently Sup Forums doesn't.. Because hey,

>HUR DUR HAHA CELEBRITY! RAPPER! TRUMP! HE MENTIONED TRUMP! HAHA OMG HE IS /OURGUY/? HAHA #BASED HAHA #REDPILLED WOW HE IS GOING TO REDPILL DA NORMIES GUIZE! SO REDPILLED! ACTUALLY I ALWAYS USED TO LIKE HIM LOL LOOK AT THIS SONG BY HIM IT'S SO GOOD!

Translation

>BUUUUUUHHHHH HUUUUUUHHH HUUUUUUUH MY FAVORITE RAPPER NO LONGER TOWS THE FAGGOT LINE BUUUUUUHHHHHHH HUUUUUUUHHHHHH HUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

Lib fags

BTFO
T
F
OUT LIKE THE FAGS THEY ARE

You're incredibly uneducated about this topic. It would be shockingly uneducated if you weren't so obviously a fucking leaf.

You're such a cool, edgy racist OP.

Upvoated xD

Except I don't hate all black people at all.

I genuinely believe this is one of the most degenerate figures to Western society and it's fucking maddening to see this nigger attention-whore his way into relevancy among right-wing politics.

Are you not aware of this nigger's wife and her disgusting coal burning family on display daily to millions of teen girls? Are you not aware that this nigger makes degenerate rap music that teens & millenials gobble up because he's literally a meme?

Most of all, I don't think many of you are aware of the sheer faggotry of this nigger's fanbase. Politics aside, Kanye West fans are some of the most pathetic, daddy-issue, zero-individuality having losers I've ever seen.

Go figure out your Prime Minister problem and please stop thinking or trying to act informed about our President and who he meets with you fucking edgelord

fuck off cunt

Uneducated on the topic of a fuckin nigger rapper?

Cringe.

All I see is tits.

OP your entire post screams that you have an ex-girlfriend that was a casual Kanye fan and cheated on you and left you for Chad or something and you still can't get over it.

Wow what a well thought out rebuttal that's totally original and totally proves me wrong.

What the fuck happened to this place?

Holy shit Hillary never fails to creep me out, that giant plastic smile is uncanny valley as fuck

I'm dating a German blonde who hates rap "music".

Try again.

Thanks for Drake dickhead.

You're such a nervous little edgelord

It sucks that there's actually black people out there who are capable of achieving more then you ever will in your life despite having to work twice as hard

Camacho 2028

4 posts in and you've got nothing but ad hominems.

You're unironically defending a nigger who's a cancer to Western culture. Wake up.

No, it couldn't be more obvious that you are single OP

haha you're a fucking LEAF
hahaha you really think you have anything to say?

Yikes. Thanks for summing up what a cesspool this place has become.

How do you feel about sleepy Ben?

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

shut up or get raked faggot
how does it feel kanye's maids earn more than your NEET ass
>YEP YEP, FUCK NIGGERS, I HAVE A GERMAN GF THO, YEP
hahaha you fucking virgin

He's ok. Why? I don't hate all black people at all, if that's what you're trying to figure out.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep it coming. You're just proving me right at this point.

Everyone is bluepilled before they are redpilled moose fucker. Give Kanye a chance.

What is proving you right, leaf? You've lost full control of the thread. You don't have an argument or any sort of direction other than "it's cool to hate Kanye" which shows your jealousy, but doesn't have any merit

His background, wife, profession and attention whoring history completely nullifies any "redpill" you think he took.

Not a single post of mine indicates anything remotely close to "it's cool to hate Kanye".

I gave multiple reasons why this nigger is degenerate and a cancer to Western culture and why you shouldn't be taking a well known attention whore seriously.

I'M SORRY LEAFMAN
come on you dont have to cry, jesus you're a full grown icicle, stop it, you're gonna make me cry too
anyways do you think that just because you're a racist pig your opinion is immediately fact?
what is your endgame? we're not going to say
>wtf I hate kanye now
out of nowhere,
you can argue with us about why we should drink water, we'll still ignore you because YOU'RE A FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHA

>reason 1
I HATE NIGGERS
>reason 2
ALL THE LOSER GIRLS WHO HAVE REJECTED ME LOVE KIM
>reason 3
FUCK NIGGERS
>reason 4
I'M SMART, HE JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE DONE, I DONT KNOW, BUT HE JUST WAS BORN INTO FAME, IT'S NOT LIKE HE ESCAPED FUCKIGN CHICAGO AND IS NOW A MILLIONAIRE WITH 21 GRAMMYS

You realize that Donald Trump, even by us supporters, would be able to label him as an obvious attention whore, correct? If you are redpilled and have a message to get across, seeking attention and knowing how to get it is not a bad thing.... but you're clearly upset about Kanye because someone who bullied you or who broke up with you was a fan of his... which is fine... but at least see that your points about him are holding no merit... you short sided fucking leaf.

i agree we should be trying to meme kanye into a murder-suicide or OJ simpson type situation

>comparing a passionate politician's campaign tactics to a nigger rapper

>more ad hominems because you have no argument

Someone needs to Charles Manson him and that coal burning Kardashian household.

>that half assed peak in the Hillary pic
>that forced smile on the Obama pic

yep
ignore me
>muh argument
your point?
is get that you have to thaw out that dome once in a while but you still haven't given a legitimate reason why kanye is bad other than you hate black people and your loser ass can't relate to his wife, a harmless celebrity who has literally done little harm to your frozen beaverland

Goddamn son. This whole post sounds insecure as fuck. Basically just really upset at a black mans success and relevance it sounds like.

That's not an ad hominem -- Kanye is a business owner, musician and attention whore who looks forward to politics in the future, several years ago Trump was not a politician, he was a business owner, reality show host and attention whore who looked forward to politics in the future

It's fine if you don't like Kanye, but just admit that it's because he's black and not because of anything else, because if you like Trump and don't like Kanye for his impact on western society and being an "Attention whore" than you are proving how hypocritical you are.

>102774552
this

His tranny step-dad-in-law redpilled him. He will in turn redpill his audience that it's OK to disobey liberal hivemind.

You're giving him too much credit, you retarded edgelord nigger. Your tiny bitch fit isn't loud enough. Actions speak louder. Do something about, come done here if you aren't a proxynigger

OP has hit a dead end with his argument because he realizes he's not old enough to be posting here and regardless should have been lurking much longer before trying to start a topic without thinking it through

>you still haven't given a legitimate reason why kanye is bad

With your American education reading level, I'm not surprised you think this.

you complain of ad hominems but you give them instead of evidence
this is why leafs are leafs
keep crying motherfucker

Reminder that Kanye West made a track about (((them))) and they removed it off his album
album
>The Life of Pablo
track
>Saint Pablo
my.mixtape.moe/crojtb.mp3

In an unreleased demo from the same album he said:
>Where you can call niggas "niggas"
>But you better not mention Hitler
>So tell me who run the label
genius.com/Kanye-west-nina-chop-original-famous-demo-lyrics

Why are you so bothered by a black man's success, OP?

Yeah, if it wasn't obvious, OP's main M.O. on this thread is hypocrisy -- he hates Kanye for being black and is too much of a pussy to admit it

>i present argument
>""HA HA LEAF LEAF LEAF"
>calls out your ad hominems
>"HA HA HA LEAF LEAF"
>returns an ad hominem
>wow stop ad hominems u have no argument

This nigger's success has nothing to do with his degeneracy you dumb cuck.

I have zero issue with several successful blacks.

I'm not typing it out again
then you're going to repeat that americans are stupid, and the next post that i still haven't shown an argument
fuck you

Still waiting, OP... Still waiting for you to explain your hypocrisy

>op hates kanye for being black

Listen to you, you fucking cuck. You sound like a libtard SJW.

If that's all you've taken from this, that I supposedly dislike Kanye because he's "black", you really need to do the world a favor and hang yourself.

his echo chamber is threatened and he is in disbelief that this whole time, pol wasnt one racist person that he is
hahaha he actually believed the shitposts, the new spencer

>nigger

So you're just pissed that he committed the crime of being successful while black? That're really petty.

>nigger-lovers
Respect American culture, user.

Ad hominem -- OP is the most hypocritical OP there ever was and cannot directly debate or respond when someone points out his hypocrisy. OP is in absolute shambles

The leaf is right, you cucked faggots.

Kanye West is a fucking cunt.
For Trump, it's obviously because it looks good to the blacks in the US. But you? You retards genuinely like this clown and what he represents? Fuck off this board and hang yourself. I'm not joking, either.

Anyone here who genuinely likes this wannabe "muh tortured genius musician" should fucking kill themselves swiftly. He represents every single fucking thing that is wrong with our society and you people are the brainless saps he makes a living from. YOU are the sucker. YOU are the one buying into his marketing teams bullshit.

Enjoy a slow death you fucking suckers

It's hilarious to watch him crash and burn. Thoroughly enjoying the show

Sup Forums is dead lmao

>LOL GO DIE, I HOPE YOU DIE
nothing you say will have physical effect
we're not going to hate kanye all of a sudden because oh noes this britfag told us to die
you're just being a whiny bitch

Thank you.

Look at these cucks defending this nigger. They sound like libtard SJWs:

>u just hate him cuz he's black & successful!

>t. Muhammad

Don't cut yourself on all that xXx__edge__xXx

>swiftly
I see what you did there. But the leaf is actually a nigger trying hard to sound white. You can literally see the tryhardness.

>he rhymes lies and crime
>says jews
>he must be red pilled
>btw check out my fav song bros

kill yourself niggerlover.

This is one of the most cringeworthy things I have ever read in my life