Why the West support such """people""" in Syria?

Why the West support such """people""" in Syria?
youtube.com/watch?v=DEI_tY4TQZs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3MsS8JluPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because, superpower status is a zero-sum game

The people that do are fuckingg retarded. oh no! Some kids were killed in a drone! Yeah no shit the jihadis hide in civilian homes so they aren't nuked. Islam needs to be erraticated God bless Assad

Why do Russians support Chechen terrorists?

They don't...

plot twist: these guys are now the bulk of Putin's army

They dont. They support the resident strongman Kadyrov that fights the chechen terrorists.

This was the first video I saw about muslims. First "gore" video too.

Has someone a live leak link?
Jewtube will purge it in a couple weeks

Funny trivia - chechens are largest foreign group that
went to fight for ISIS.

Dagestan is in Russia and the jihadist are chechen.
According to russian sources the terrorist all paid for their crime and left this world headless too.

>uploaded in 2012

God, I'm so sad. I'm so sorry for them.

Zero-sum games can't exist on Earth while we aren't harvesting the sun's full amount of energy. We're utilizing less than 0.00001% of it right now.

this is the first beheading video I've watch where someone actually tried to escape

*watched

>*watched

Thanks for clarifying, I could not understand what you meant.

After seeing a lot of gore videos I noticed those with sound are the ones that fuck me up. My blood is boiling right now.

Classic witty quips right out of Sweden, god bless

Fucking subhumans. They are the enemy of all that is good in the world.

Poor Syrian refugee beats the crap out of his son in a refugee camp in Greece

youtube.com/watch?v=M3MsS8JluPg

Many of the people involved in the Dagestan massacre were later tracked down by Russian government and tried for their crimes, though the leader Emir Omar, I couldn't find anything about what happened to him. Either they got him and tortured/unlawfully murdered him and didn't want anyone to know OR they couldn't find him at all and he escaped so they wanted to downplay their failure to capture him.