Knowledge Bomb v.INFINITY

This is the user formerly known as Anonymous5. I realized that my "Knowledge Bomb" threads have been sorely lacking in any substance or reality. I've decided to evolve into a more perfect version of myself, Anonymous8. Things are going to be a little bit different from now on.

> Satanists control our country
> Blood libel and sexual abuse are rampant
> These kikes are trying to bring us to the end times
> Jesus is the only answer

> All political, media and pop culture entities are either members of the elite or owned by the elite
> Everything happening on society right now is orchestrated
> Donald Trump is a Bavarian Ashkenazim "Jew"
> Donald Trump has been financially and personally involved with countless elite, wealthy, corrupt kikes
> This entire thing has been a very obvious trick/trap

> 12000 years ago there was a global flood that wiped out most of the land occupied by the majority of people at the time
> Atlantis, Hyperborea and more were real places that were populated by various human species including Neanderthal, Denisovan, etc
> Nephilim giants lived on the Earth, they were fallen angels and most of them have been working to destroy humanity

Please feel free to ask me more about any of these topics, I have evidence for everything- no need to read a previous thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)#Symbology_and_numerology
youtube.com/watch?v=SnAgOagVO2c&t=297s
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://alfeiospotamos.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/135370661-Complete-Puzzle-of-ASBLP-File-of-2007.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjcn5uolvLQAhWBzRQKHYLAA6IQFghPMAc&usg=AFQjCNEqavmPSrKpAHIE1pnFRTZwlS6XXA&sig2=lAKFToBbILi1SYFBHVScYg
youtube.com/channel/UCTrZJrLbsoN171bMFQKN5Xw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
youtube.com/watch?v=TPMF6lFqDeE
youtube.com/watch?v=xMFvgIQkzM0
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=AbnrDbbfyxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is an example of what the world looked like before the flood.

Man, even the Anon5 LARP faggots are getting as faggy and fucking retarded as the real Anon5 always was.

Those are indeed nice digits, though...to go along with Anon8.

Here is some more information about Donald Trump and his family's occult connections.

uhh

whats under the giza plateau

The digits are a sign, because I speak the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)#Symbology_and_numerology

Whatever you do, don't look into 666 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10103...

Is earth flat ? what is going on in Antarctica ? Can we go there ? Is water fluoridation / estrogen food real ? how to fight it ?

Please.

Oh yes, I know all about that. Isn't it a funny coincidence that Kushner purchased the property for $180 million? (18 = 6+6+6)

But do you know how tall Trump Tower is? Do you know what floor his penthouse is on?

>type in google image seach "Nephilim giants"

muh kek, mah sides

Tunnels. But what's more important is what is underneath the Sphinx and how old is it anyways? Unfortunately Zahi Hawass won't let anyone find out. If you believe Edgar Cayce, the Sphinx contains an Ancient "Hall of Records", a remnant from the Antediluvian world, possibly related to Atlantis- and the Giza Plateau has a tunnel system which somehow leads to the Sphinx chamber.

It was billion, but I hear ya.

And yes, 666' (664' officially) and he lives on 66th floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=SnAgOagVO2c&t=297s

Skip to about 4:50.

Why don't you talk about something real, fuckmouth?

Yeah, my bad!

Yep. Ever taken a look at some of the decor in the penthouse?

tunnels is your only answer?

what about the pyramid under the great pyramid and the stories of herodotus trips to ancient egypt

explain Atlantis

Earth is not flat, this can be proven with a simple experiment. I'm not sure what is going on in Antarctica, but it's not Atlantis like many have said. Argentina and Antarctica are very close to each other, during/after WWII a ton of Nazis fled to Argentina, and during the war I know that they were making expeditions down there, so I wouldn't be surprised if they hopped from South America to Antarctica. Some people theorize that Operation High Jump was actually them hunting down and taking out Nazis.

Food and water being messed with is a real and even worse than you can imagine. The only way to fight is it to grow your own food. If you can't do that at least try to eat as healthy as possible, local products, organic products, anything with simple ingredients.

It's really not. I'm authentically trying to give you guys some real knowledge.

I don't know about what you're sharing, but I'm interested in it if you want to tell me more. Everything that I've mentioned is real though.

Well tunnels wasn't my only answer, I wrote more.

I'd have to read more about this pyramid under the pyramid. It wouldn't be uncommon, lots of ancient sites like Gobekli Tepi have been built, buried and then rebuilt over and over again, with the quality decreasing with each newer level.

fake and mega-gay

6/10

Atlantis was most likely located around the Mid Atlantic Ridge. Originally it was a prosperous society with a lot of intuitive/natural technology. People said that they were living in tune with nature, whatever that means. Over time they became comfortable and lavish, and those Nephilim people subverted their society and slowly brought it to ruin. It was at a point of complete evil and degeneracy like Gilgamesh when it was flooded. Some people survived, most of them ending up on the Atlantic coast of Europe (possibly bringing blue eyes)- they ended up becoming some of the ancestors of modern Western Europeans/Celts/Brits/Gaels/etc.

>still can't tripfag larp properly
I told you i'd be watching
>saged and hidden

Not according to my digits.

Connecting Trump with Baphomet is pure speculation, it is worse - it is an utter LIE !

His plaque of "Tree of Life" is not the one of Kabbalah, it is the one of old-testament bible. Pretending, that any refference to "tree of life" is kabbalistic, is actually devilish...

And Jael is not only a mountain goat, but it is also an "ascent", "to ascend", even to "wake up", arouse... Even if it has meant "goat", he did not chose his daughter husband and has got no responsibility of him... !

Go kys, you liar .

You want more?

Don't click this. It's a goddamn rabbit hole.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://alfeiospotamos.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/135370661-Complete-Puzzle-of-ASBLP-File-of-2007.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjcn5uolvLQAhWBzRQKHYLAA6IQFghPMAc&usg=AFQjCNEqavmPSrKpAHIE1pnFRTZwlS6XXA&sig2=lAKFToBbILi1SYFBHVScYg

Prove it.

He probably did choose his daughter's husband considering that they've known the family for generations and his dad was pals with Kushner's grandpa. It doesn't matter, Trump's own ancestry is Ashkenazim, Yael is not his only kike connection.

Could you give me a small summary of the topic?

Do you know anything about HLI and the group "Three"?

Black bank accounts to the tune of hundreds of trillions used to launder illegal enterprise money (CIA drugs, human trafficking, etc.)

Kept separate in order to keep stability in the world markets. Imagine if hundreds of trillions were dumped onto the market?

No, not familiar with this topic at all.

Oh, that's nuts. That makes sense, I haven't done a lot of looking at that type of stuff but mostly generally assumed at this point that they control all of the money. I don't think money even means anything to them, I think they just have to make everything into the right kind of puzzle/society that we'll see it as, but it's all just a matter of acting and pushing paper for them.

>kys
How to spot underage newfriends

Money means a lot to them, because it means a lot to us.

They use it as a weapon. Look at soros, he only manages around 20 billion and he can crash national markets.

> Prove it.

How "Prove it" ? Look at the plaque with עץ חיים - do you see any kabbalistic tree of life painted on it ? No. It is a biblical term.

עֵץ הַחַיִּים occurs in Gn 3:22

Why do you mean, that any reference to genesis should be kabbalistic and why do you mean, that kabbalistic tree of life would omit it's painting and instead paint a natural wood instead the kabbalistic abstraction?

Proof: Jael
Strong's dictionary:
יעל H3277 "mountain goat"
יעל H3226 properly, to ascend; figuratively, to be valuable , hiphil to gain, profit, benefit, avail - that hifil would probably be written הוֺעִיל
From the word עלה H5927 "to ascend"

It can also mean "awakening".

[(And btw - I'm not jewish, but a biblical scholar... Beside speaking czech, slovak, english and russian, I understand french, polish or serbian, very little german, and with help of dictionary and strong's tags I can read evangelia in latin, greek and old testament in hebrew and septuagint in greek... this just to note, that even a non-jewish guy can understand jewish letters on that plaque on Trump's wall and may have a hebrew dictionary handy...)]

This has to stop
>saged

HOLY SHIT CHECK THOSE DIGITS OUT

Thank you truth bomb!

>underage newfriends
While being born in 1970's, how old are you to consider me "underage" ? Just because I hate cheap anti-Trump propaganda (of someone who misleads you by something you probably do not properly understand) and use such a strong abbreviation as "kys", learned here at Sup Forums?

I'll Czechem.

>> Everything happening on society right now is orchestrated

people who haven't this figured out yet need to watch the material available in this channel. It's gonna be an eye opener for many.
youtube.com/channel/UCTrZJrLbsoN171bMFQKN5Xw/videos

Jews will always advocate and regulate/govern for the advancement of Jews. Jews are massively over-represented in the Federal government, high finance/law, and academia in the United States. Collectively, they will always sacrifice the goyim to further their people and the state of Israel.

Some of these individuals engage in Kabbalistic rituals including child sacrifice, rape, and torture. They do this as a sacrifice to Moloch/Bael, who they worship.

God will come back to judge the Synagogue of Satan, and flood the earth again to cull population. This will occur before we are enslaved by this wicked tribe of evil.

There was fucking 2 miles of ice on top of what is now NYC. When all that shit melted the oceans rose fucking 400ft. Think about all the shit sitting at the bottom of the ocean out there. Nuts.

If they bring out the end times nobody wins.
Including the Jew.

Fail

>The desolate wasteland known as Australia
Kek

Where's your key? At least namefag larp properly...

This is probably a fairy-tale. Whole Philippine islands and even the whole mongolian empire are not worth $40 trillions...

If it is not an outright fakery (signatures attached from any other document), it was invented in some earlier time to "wash" some dirty money or create these funds out of thin air...

Hey!

I remember Lemura

So much furry.
Too much furry
Coundnt finish.

>Earth is not flat, this can be proven with a simple experiment.
No it can't and yes it is flat.
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
youtube.com/watch?v=TPMF6lFqDeE

Bump. I can smell your shillness from a mile away

It "rose"(actually the land lowered) more than that when you account for glacial isostatic rebound

it could have been lower

lmao if you take those videos seriously retard

If you believe Dr Robert Schoch, a geologist, he dated the water weathering on the bedrock surrounding the sphynx it was something like 11,000yrs ago that the enclosure was cut, they haven't had heavy rains in that area in 8000yrs. The bedrock that is the sphynx itself, it's impossible to date because of all the repairs made to it.

I trust my eyes and my common sense, anus monkey.

That's right from all the weight of the ice shifted to the ocean floor. I'd forgotten about isostatic rebound.

youtube.com/watch?v=xMFvgIQkzM0

Have you read the Bible? It might suck to get through it, but good will win in the end. They are fools, they think that their "lord" Satan is going to come through for them in the end.

This is 100% correct.

Yes, you're right about that I just mean that they don't have to worry about protecting their financial interests or anything.

Yeah I do see a Kabbalistic tree of life. That scripture doesn't do anything to make this seem like some innocent Christian stuff, it's literally God/Elohim discussing how He/They must keep man from eating from the tree of life and becoming gods like them. Why would they even have that quote for their award? How does that represent good works and pro-Jewish community stuff? It's an award from the Jewish National Fund, do you actually believe that those people are just regular Christians? No, they're Ashkenazim kikes who have nothing to do with the Hebrew people of the Bible.

Yeah, I'm sure that double meaning for Yael is just pure coincidence considering that Christians never talk about Ibexes while Satanists (revelation 3:9) love using the Ibex as one of their symbols.

This happens, if part of the image is missing and they refill that part from the previous (1 hour late) image.
And while inspecting hundreds of thousands of geostationary images and know: 1. this what I describe happens - the american GOES satelites are shitty and have got many missing or partial frames, 2. the geostationary satelites of Americans (2), Europeans (2), Japan and Australian and Chinese all connect well together arround the globe, the clouds fly smooth on both north and south hemispheres, and match actual local weather and web-cams...

here the picture is from GOES 15. The bottom part is missing. If they show it to public, they usually refill the missing part from earlier image. Sometimes, the missing part is not bottom half, but only bottom-left quarter or such...

what a load of crap.

I absolutely do believe him, I think it's possible even that the date goes back even further and the water erosion is just the best lasting evidence for the old age that we can see. With the dating going back to precisely the time that the end of the ice age happened I wonder if that's why there was such heavy rain fall or maybe even flooding.

Zahi Hawass has some crypto-kike Muslim group behind him and they're always at war with Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, etc, over this info but that side is just crypto-kikes as well so really the whole thing is a big facade/show to keep us distracted and away from the truth.

I'm not completely sold that the earth is flat, but I lean towards that theory more than the one the governments push.

All that you need to do is have several people spread out over a wide range. Have each person hold a ruler straight up on the ground and measure the length of the shadows for each ruler at the exact same time. Based on the length of the shadow vs. the length of the stick you can measure at what angle the sun is hitting the Earth and if you look at all of the measurements from various areas together you can clearly see that the Earth is round. The more people measuring/sticks you use, the more accurate your data is.

But I do believe you about the copy and pasting on maps, that is suspicious but I think they are doing it for reasons other than to hide a flat Earth.

Yes, and Flat Earth Theory has its supporters all around the globe

This was a rather odd moment. You may've already seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc

And consider this... The continent is off by 100 pixels. If they combine this with previous frame, they get clouds offseted... (it took some time to find such defect frame... it happens time by time that the satelite looses pointing and makes a bad frame...) In images normally downloadable from meteo-sites, these missing areas are usually filled from previous-hour image (or from 3-hour old image)

Also consider, that real geostationary images look like the one I attached. (and they are colored by amount of rain since 2010). They never see the continents as in your "blue-marble" artistic montage.

Yep exactly. And you know that people always live on the coasts, so think about how much was probably lost because of that?

OP listens to too much Coast to Coast.

Yeah I did see that, I remember being really excited to see them debate and thinking it was hilarious how Zahi threw that fit. But at this point I'm not sure that Graham Hancock can be trusted. I think they're all just putting a show on.

What is that?

Dunno if ritual pedophilia is a staple amongst influent Jews but in the western world it most certainly is

Jews are the tip of the iceberg I'd say

I'd believe the sphinx is much older and the nile changed course over 20k or so years.

It used to be right up against the giza plateau, which makes sense considering that's the easiest way to transport massive stone blocks, via the nile.

But everyone who suggests the pyramids are older are immediately discredited so meh.

In a way "Jews" are, but in a way they're not. There's really no such thing as a "Jew" these days, or at least there shouldn't be. Any Jew who knew God would have known Christ and converted a long, long time ago.

Most people who call themselves Jews today, especially the Ashkenazim (like 75% of all Jews) are actually Satanists.

Satan is the bottom of the iceberg.

Yes, and even greeks knew and could measure the correct size of Earth.
Enough is to have two points on coast with known distance between them, equiped with two angle-meters, and a boat with a mast of known height. By measuring, how much the mast sinks visually below the horizon, and by measuring distance to that boat from two points on coast with triangle angles, you can measure curvature of Earth.

Also consider, that METER is 1/10 million of quarter of Earth circumference, as measured at Paris from north pole to equator. They could measure it preciselly even in 18th century (despite they didn't know then, that the Earth is actually an ellipsoid and not a sphere)...

---
Here attached a randomly selected "visual light" image from a scientific collection. Note, that it is not colored. Colored are just artistic mixes for normies...

I was gonna sage until i noticed

>> Jesus is the only answer
aaaand sage/hide thread

goodbye

Again, the "tree of life" references bible. Old testament, hebrew, but bible. If it referenced Kabbalah, it would paint kabbalistic tree of life instead...

Consider, how it is made of two immersed levels of hexagons (or David-Solomon stars) above the "kingdom" at bottom...

Welp, that's all the proof I need.

Does OP really not know what coast to coast am is?

Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. He had Xaviant Haze on few days ago talking about giants. Something else about fallen angels as well. Not a bad program, but really tinfoil-ey. Good luck with your AMA

That won't be the case for long. With discoveries like Gobekli Tepi I think mainstream science/academia are going to accepting the idea that human civilization was happening much earlier than we think and I think that'll make theories like this seem less crazy. I can't believe that Zahi Hawass only argument for why that's not true is that there are no artifacts dating back that far. Hmmm I wonder why? Maybe because they were old as heck and they've been looted, destroyed and moved.

fake and gay.

Wouldn't you think he'd be fascinated by all this and want to know these things? I don't get what the point of fighting it is. Pride maybe? It's not like this interesting shit would hurt tourism. Wonder what motivates that guy.

Not to mention, I've been looking at out of africa human migration maps and noticed that it's accepted that modern humans came on the scene around 200k years ago.

All the maps show the current earth.
Pic related is just 20k years ago.

Also, notice the landbridge between africa and italy.

Why are people so fucking intent on fucking with Anon5?

Okay man, sounds good.

> tips fedora

It's just a convenient excuse! Again, the only mention of the Tree of Life in the Bible is the Genesis scripture that you quoted which I didn't even know was written on the plaque- and knowing that it just makes it all the more suspicious!- and in Revelations.

Both times it is referencing the type of awareness, life, spirituality, etc, of the Gods- first saying that we are not supposed to take from it, and then later saying that those who follow the commandments will earn a right to it.

At best, this is referencing the power of Gods that we're not yet meant to possess which is suspicious as hell for a "Jewish" award. At the worst it's a reference to both that and the Kabbalah tree of life which contains all of the ritual secrets. Frankly these two things seem to be talking about the exact same thing and it doesn't sound good at all to me.

Oh sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out- but it's most likely just more subversion and lies, these things always are.

>mfw finding out about Orion theory, Tepe and sphinx stuff
where can I read more about it?

You would think that, right? But no, because these people are trying to cover up the history of Earth- they know all about it and I wouldn't be surprised if Zahi Hawass himself has already been inside all of the secret hypothetical chambers under the Sphinx and taken every amazing thing out of it. These kikes are waging a war that has been going on for centuries, they know all of these esoteric secrets but they do not want us to know.

Oh yeah, modern humans have been around for a long ass time and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they've been doing society and stuff for a long time. I think it's possible that the Vedic stuff was happening back hundreds of thousands of years ago, and then after that there was the period of Atlantis and Hyperborea and stuff, and then the flood and then all of the current history we know.

That land bridge is pretty amazing, too. The whole world looked very different until very recently.

He's just that obnoxious.

I couldn't tell you anything specific really, just dig around and do your research but the important thing to keep in mind is that 90% of the stuff you're going to read about these types of topics will be shills trying to manipulate the message.

>out of africa human migration

Genetics clearly shows, that there is a gap between africans and europeans. Europeans (white) people are mixed with neanderthal or the like... The difference is much more than skin-deep...

----

... and about the original OP theme, that satanists and jews are ruling the world....

Yes, surely.
The whore in Rev17, has got written on her forehead "Talemud Babli the book, mother of harlots and abominations of the world", just incorrectly translated from hebrew to greek as "Mystery, Babylon the great, ..." - consider, that John was hebrew and meant most of the text in his own tongue, the greek text is just a translation.

They just wanted to get elected the real-world whore of meat and bones, H.R.Clinton, to convince people into thinking, that the whore of Rev17 is some materialistic real woman and not an abstract (but also very real!) idea of jewry, then condemn her (hrc) and get cheap out of it...

What's up with this whole "Trump Tower 666" thing that you were talking about earlier?

Also, what can you tell me about his connection to witchcraft, or jewry, or whatever it is you're insinuating?

Also, do you really think he was a plant? The entire mainstream media (along with almost every celebrity, the government in general, etc.) were all working against him and basically slandering him throughout the entire Presidency.

What makes you think he really was with them?

You know who's fucking fascinating? A guy named Randal Carlson.

Takes time though and you're in the middle of an AMA.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbnrDbbfyxE

I voted for Trump but I don't trust him. The DNC emails wanted the media to push trump, presumably because they thought they could beat him. But what if (((they))) know people don't trust them anymore and ham it up about how much (((they))) hate this guy. These people aren't stupid, they're the most subversive fucking people who ever walked this earth. Food for thought at least.

There's a gap because while Heidelbergensis left Africa over the course of hundreds of thousands of years and evolved into Neanderthal, Denisovan etc and then various human races, Africans didn't go anywhere and stayed in the same spot that they'd been in forever. They're more archaic.

I think that America is the Whore of Babylon and also the new Roman Empire rolled into one.

>The entire mainstream media (along with almost every celebrity, the government in general, etc.) were all working against him

You're putting too much trust in the media. Remember, they lie.

His tower is 666 feet tall and he lives there on the 66th floor.

His connection to kikes is pretty hefty- his great grandmother was a Bavarian woman with an Ashkenazim surname making him ethnically a kike. His great aunts both married kikes, his own sister married a kike, and all of his children are married to or dating kikes. It's not a coincidence, they're just staying in the tribe. He also loves Israel obviously and works with tons of kikes- so many of his employees and campaign people are kikes. He was also close friends with Jeffrey Epstein and Roy Cohn which means he was involved in sex abuse parties involving children and young women- which basically guarantees that he is involved in rituals and Satanism.

I absolutely know that he was a plant- everything I just listed plus more makes me confident. Some big red flags also include that he owned 93% of the stock of a Rothschild/Rockefeller corporation, he took a $160 million loan from Soros and he was bailed out of debt by the prince of Saudi Arabia.

>no need to read a previous thread.
>no need

I've already read and listened to a ton of his stuff and I used to think he was cool but unfortunately he is a Freemason, and Freemasons are just good goys club with a fast track to the elite Satanic cabal. Their symbolism is all evil whether or not the low level peons are aware.

>thinking Jews are trying to "bring us to the endtimes"
>Not realizing the "end times" are just milestones of the social path that ends in complete subjugation

My post didn't say I believed in out of africa, I was just saying that all the maps were wrong, casting doubt on it.

I do agree with you, especially when you consider rh negative blood factors.

So what do you think the plan is? He's been talking shit about mexico/China, I thought the establishment liked both of them (because they can continue to get rich off slave labor)...

Why would they select someone who would do something like that against their wishes? I thought they wanted some North American Union or something...