Protestant Hate Thread

Protestants aren't real Christians. Real Christians have a duty to their values, homeland, and people. Protestants do not.

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm
dw.com/en/apostolos-nikolaidis-refugees-have-the-support-of-the-christian-church/a-19189890
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Papists are heretics, too bro

>The Pope

He's a meme. "muh world peace" doesn't cut it in the real world.

Only Orthodox is the true Christianity

Fuck off with your deus vult shit

Enjoy worshipping a nigger lover and losing wars.

>worshipping a nigger lover
>worshipping

I don't consider the Pope a Catholic. He's doing too much to undermine Christian roots in society.

:)

>Real Christians have a duty to their... homeland, and people
But that's bullshit.

lmao whatever you say see you in heaven catholic cuck

>Christians
>2017
well.........

Wow, what a great religion that doesn't even respect tradition and hierarchy.

Exactly

lol inb4 catholix

What? Protestants are the ones that disrespect authority, kiddo.

You catholic niggers are hilarious. You are the one who disowned your own pope.

>disowning someone who disrespects the word of God and completely betrays His followers
>being a protestantfag

KKK are a bunch of rednecks that stole a catholic tradition.
They do not represent protestants.

Wait, wasn't Protestantism all about disowning the Vatican because they were faggots. Aren't you doing the exact same thing? LMAO, fucking quasi protestant.

Protestants disowned the Church because they were lazy faggots who didn't want to support it.

I'm disowning the Church because the Pope is a faggot who doesn't support the word of God.

Lol. Whatever you say faggot. You're not even a catholic and you act superior to others?

>t. protestant

Catholics are pagans though. Worshiping mary, saints, the pope etc. and holding them in the same regard as Jesus is blasphemous.

So you don't deny that you're a pretentious faggot that doesn't even follow your own religion? LEL. Ask the pope for forgiveness. Oh wait, you're not a catholic.

Orthodoxy is the real redpill

Literally what keeps most rural areas and major cities in the south red, or from going full liberal, and in Texas they have a ton of charity organizations compared to other religions. Keep being salty that protestants are modernized.

Do orthodox worship anyone but Jesus/God? What are some readings I could get into on it?

Protestants are basically the hippy liberals of Christianity

>fuck this hierarchy, maaaan. We don't need those fascist church fathers leading us!!

We don't hold them the same though?

No, we don't worship anyone else. My suggestion of learning more about orthodoxy is googling ''Orthodox nationalist'' and look at his early broadcasts.

Cheers thanks

Is this Good Goyi--entile General?

The guy was a tradtionalist catholic from birth, 45 years old now and converted few years ago to Orthodoxy.

Do you even have memes bro?

>worship jesus
>excommunication
>magic pope emperor who dictates new theology out of his ass
>pray to Mary like some kind of fertility goddess
One of these things is not like the other.

Do you have a copy of that pic without the maymay words?

memes do you have them ?

Why wouldn't you be a protestant? Just why, it's not that hard to understand that it is the best choise

>let me tell how Catholics are evil based on the opinion of a scientist, who stole the works of Leibniz, cited by a dead comedian during a show

New fag

Fun fact: The first time the Trinity is refered to as the 'Father, Son, Holy Spirit' is in the 3rd century by Tertullian, an early Gnostic writer.

Although called 'the founder of Western theology', he has never recognised by the Church as a saint.

Was the quote even real , i thought it was hillarious a atheist would say something like that.

Isaac newton a devout christian stole ... nigger please

>He doesn't know about Leibniz-Newton calculus controversy

>tfw your christian brothers are fighting themselfs instead of focusing on the jew

>tfw 44 000 denominations

Catholicism is a disgrace to Christendom as a whole. An opportunistic schism based off a forged document turned into a Cash For Heaven scam. An utter damnation.

>I dont consider the Head of the Catholic Church a catholic

Maybe that's the problem with the Catholic Church

Nice meme pic , saved

how to get more memes?

You even get pastries for genociding catholics.

Good deal

>3rd century
Catholics will defend this.

This desu.

>le current year
Putin will ensure otherwise.

You moron, Tertullian isn't even a Gnostic. He is considered heretical because of his move towards Montanism which itself isn't a Gnostic movement

>be a Catholic
>get cucked
>be a Protestant low church
>get cucked
High Church is the only way suckers

Tertullian informs a lot of Contemporary Gnostic thought. I should have made this distinction.

But this is a side issue. How come the Trinity as recognised by the Catholic Church took so long to be revealed? It casts doubt on its authenticity.

It was already known even before Tertullian. Irenaeus, the anti gnostic refers to the trinity with the Son and the Holy Spirit as the two 'hands' of the father. A similar tendency is found earlier in Justin Martyr.

John's Gospel also makes the claim that Jesus existed before time with God and IS God.

But then again, christians are barely real people, literally slave tier religion.

HEY FUCKBOY.

You seen the pope anytime in the last couple years? Youre worse than the protestants now.

>Irenaeus, the anti gnostic refers to the trinity with the Son and the Holy Spirit as the two 'hands' of the father.
This is not what Catholic Dogma says.

"the truth that in the unity of the Godhead there are Three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, these Three Persons being truly distinct one from another."
newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm

The correct formulation of the Trinity was not until Tertullian.

How does the "two hands" analogy contradict that?

>Protestants think the guy in charge of the Salem Witch Trials is a good person to cite

>How does the "two hands" analogy contradict that?
Quite clearly. The Dogma does not follow:
"the unity of the Godhead is one the Father, and two hands the Son, and the Holy Spirit,"
Hands imply a subset, not Three equal Persons.

i love those

Catholicism is basically Judaism 2.0

The "two hands" analogy doesn't say that the Logos and the Holy Spirit aren't persons. It is meant to emphasize the joint action of the Triune godhead

The 'two hands' does not deny the Triune nature, but it is ambiguous and expressing the relationship of the Trinity.

Isn't Catholic Dogma infallible?
It must be precise and accurate, not open to flexible interpretation and emphasis.
The time that is takes to formulate core doctrinal issues is an increasing sign of its lack of authenticity.
If it is clear andtrue, why did it take so long to formulate?

It's use by Irenaeus for example shouldn't be so vague to the point where it denies three persons

>It's use by Irenaeus for example shouldn't be so vague to the point where it denies three persons
It's not. But it is vague enough to not accurately describe the relationship between the three persons, which is key importance to the dogma of the Trinity.

all christians are spiritual semites

RIP

protestants have turned it into a meme cuck religion

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

Enough of your Popery.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

Kek

I am stealing this m8, thanks

Why not convert to Orthodoxy?

nothing personell kiddo

are you saying things dont die or something?

dw.com/en/apostolos-nikolaidis-refugees-have-the-support-of-the-christian-church/a-19189890

have fun m8. won't last long

>Newton stole from Leibniz

No proof of that. The general consensus was that they came up with their versions of calculus independently.

You've got so little knowledge, you just fill in the gaps, making fucking guesses.