HAPPENING MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN

Lets dickspence with this fiction that Richard Spencer is not morphing into Moonman due to meme magic, look proof

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/asian-american-journalist-interview-white-nationalist/story?id=44091003
twitter.com/theeagle/status/806273700307861504
macleans.ca/news/world/the-canadian-roots-of-white-supremacist-richard-spencer/
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLEACHED.COM

I was literally just going to post a picture of him and ask everyone if they saw Moonman in him

synchronity is a symptom of memetic happenings

GOYED.COM

kek. This is awesome

>inb4 conspiratards call him controlled opposition

Her husband is a Marine who would beat the shit out of Spencer.

no nazi salutes like this

>Her husband is a Marine who would beat the shit out of
her husband is a lying POG POS who probably takes her strapon every night

there's a sexual tension vibe running through a lot of spencer's interactions with vaginal media that makes me KEK

ABC asian reporter trisha takinawa:
abcnews.go.com/US/asian-american-journalist-interview-white-nationalist/story?id=44091003
>It’s not every day that a self-proclaimed white nationalist calls you an “honorary white person.”
>He was joking, of course, after I said I enjoyed a recent trip near his home in Whitefish, Montana.
>>>after I said I enjoyed a recent trip near his home in Whitefish, Montana

twitter.com/theeagle/status/806273700307861504
around 1:25 trisha smirks and bites her lip while richie rips on shitlibs

avery haines of macleans in toronto:
macleans.ca/news/world/the-canadian-roots-of-white-supremacist-richard-spencer/

>His text: I just looked at some tweets. I wasn’t trying to pick you up. I merely chatted with you. I told you about a party and you went to it. Secondly I certainly have never claimed that “Jews are not human.” That was a lie, which CNN explicitly retracted! I texted back that he could clarify everything over a Skype interview. His text: Look. You’re an attractive woman, so perhaps I was a bit….ahem…inspired...

article ends with
>"I say goodbye. He tells me he hopes he gets to see me again. I thank him for the interview. And then he sends me a text: “Hail Avery.”

such romantic poignance, so bittersweet

and then there's the al jazeera interview where the woman is clearly flustered by him

No straight man salutes like that.

No goyim salutes like that.

the avery haines interview in particular is straight up
>OMG this hot nazi guy likes me wat do

It's a shame Roman Salute was appropriate by the non-European subhumans, skinhead degenerates and trolls

Yes, sexual tension at first. It becomes a shitshow when he can't hold his facts straight
>"It's not a Roman salute"
Yes, that's what it's called.
Lost it when she said 'un provocateur'
Libshits.

The guy's a literal retard.

He came to speak at my uni and instead of trying to prove any points or discuss his views he broke down into spouting memes and calling people in the crowd autistic.

Made all nazis look bad.

He's just there to draw attention and prevent the real moonman from having his cover blown

He came off looking fantastic from A&M, retard. The reason he called the crowd autistic was because they were acting like spergs and niggers.

No, he literally didn't.

I was there.
He couldn't read the crowd (even the people that were there either open minded or for him).

He was a hand-flapping dipshit and visibly turned off a handful of people I've been slowly redpilling from the NatSoc ideology.

The best I've heard was "I think he's right on a lot of his views but the guy seemed kinda dumb".

saved

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY