So are we all in agreement? We are allowed to enjoy Spencer while at the same time not recognising him, or anybody else...

So are we all in agreement? We are allowed to enjoy Spencer while at the same time not recognising him, or anybody else, as the leader of the alt-right.

FPBP

Not only will I not recognize him, I actively want to take him down for taking credit for our work.

We will fucking destroy him.

Kanye > Spencer

useless bogan calling his own post "best"
no
alt LITE has no leader because your glorious supreme leader is BTFO [hitler? more like hitLOSS]
trumpgod denounces you
the world denounces you
all indo aryans and anglos with a sane mind denounce you

t. plebbit

desu

So long as he is meme worthy and triggers liberals why wouldn't we?

I SEE YOU

>implying you weren't shitposting on reddit for bernie six months ago

No, he's a faggot who spouts cringe inducing Sup Forums memes in his speeches that literally no one in the audience ever gets.

haha didn't he say cucks one time on national tv
so much emphasis on the UCKS it sounds like he's saying CUX

This... tryed so hard and got so far

I've 'enjoyed' him on multiple occasions at meetups organised on TRS. Sign up lads we're always looking for eager new bumholes

another spark of brilliance from australia

you're dumb if you don't realize that its good if he gets credit for everything

hint: the first law of war is "know thine enemy"

I don't know what it is Sup Forums, help me out here
This Richard Spencer guy.....I know it is wrong. But: As a gay black dude, i can't help but really feel drawn to him, he really gets my motor going. I know I shouldn't..... Maybe it is his chubbiness he tries to hide, with his three chins, hitler youth haircut an potatosack-suits.

I know he is gay, fo sure, he can lie but he can't hide, my gaydar going NUTS every time I see him or hear him talk in his effeminate voice flamingly gesticulating on tha YouTube or elsewhere.
Maybe it's his boner for ethnic nationalims, how he talks about white supremacy and his racism etc, it just sounds so BAKA TSUNDERE to me!
"It's not like I love the BBC or anything, Tyrone-chan! *senpai noticed me* *blushes", y'all know what I mean?

I don't know why but he just seems like this other alt-right leader to me, you know tha cute blonde Milo? but Richard's way cuddlier and made for tha BBC
Anybody else here feelin' me?
Give me a holla in this thread!

>As a gay black dude
>flag

You people are so fucking retarded.

There is no alt-right.

So there can be no 'leader'.

But hey, keep sucking this clown's cock on the internet if it makes you feel all ubermensch.

>Niggers chimp-out at the mere mention of his name
He's alright with me.

Thanx for ya holla, mane!

I've never paid attention to him.

>Niggers chimp-out at the mere mention of his name
>Civic Nationalist chimp-out at the mere mention of his name
Coincidence? i think not.

The alt-right does not exist, and if it does, I disavow it.

This user isnt wrong. Milo and everyone else just used our memes, laughed at our jokes, and tried to make us not look like monsters to normies who were out on a witch hunt. Meanwhile this guy has been declared leader of the "alt right" (A normie made up word for us, and a word which comes straight from Richard Spencers website and past.) He's basically a leech in the worst sense of the word.

He never said he was a leader, it's the liberal kike media the ones satying that. It's EXACTLY the same tactic they tried with Milo.

double 7 checkum
praise kek

quit talking about leaders and individuals
you're a faggot

hitler ate food. u eat food are u following hitler?

Why not?

He's pretty cute desu.

The TRS fags who reliably shill him in 10 simultaneous threads every time he makes one of his autism-awareness speeches do call him a leader here too.

>he coined the term
>the alt right is a real thing
Yada yada yada

You are probably one of them.....

we need a spokesman and he works

>or anybody else, as the leader of the alt-right.
Commander Jack Stryker is the leader of the alt-right.

He's a plant.

This person seems stupid.

TRSfags don't call him a leader either. But then again, you're a disingenuous lefty cuckold.

Dude you are literally just an uninformed newfaggot.
The alt right has been around for years and spencer has been a part of it.
Of course you're just here for the cuck threads so how would you ever know about it.

He is a German.

we should make fun of him meinstrummeteor-like. He's probably a closetfag so it will be easy.
This memeing will by itself spreading his face and word to redpill the normies.

It never ceases to amaze me, if germans OF FUCKING Sup Forums are that pozzed I can't imagine Germans from other sites.