/TTT/ General

All right. This, if pulled of correctly, coud be the single greatest event in Internet history. We will need:

>A figurehead, possibly a good looking richfag trough whom we may communicate to the outside world
>A supreme leader who coordinates the actions
>About 200 willing polacks in good condition who will fight over military control

>Good logistics( will make a separate thread for this

Of course the glorious leader will be the choice of kek. Anyone who wants to apply for the position reply with "I'm applying" whoever gets the best digits becomes the leader. He must fill this position and be serious about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADs4qNe9vR4
discordapp.com/channels/258346831325429760/258346831325429760
abc.net.au/7.30/content/2003/s903787.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my body is weak but my memes are becoming stronger.
TUVALU SHALL BE KEKS LAND

> A FUCKING +
>sage

I know you guys will get excited memeing around for the next 2 days, but this is a friendly reminder, that nothing is going to happen.
My wounds are still bleeding from the /Namibia/ project

>8814
>1488

>inb4 the queen laughs at 200 pollacks and nuke them out in an istant.

come on be real.
no war.
just go with quiet pop substitution.at least for the first decades and the go !!!civil!! war.

Someone catch me up on what I missed?

Captain S/V WASP here. Let's do this.

kill yourself TIDF

You fuckers do realize that your actual home countries will severely penalize you for genocide, right? And Tuvalu is not self-sustaining. Beating niggers is easy but how do you settle? It's a one-way road, you need to bring everything in advance and prepare for international isolation.

bugger off TIDF cunt

Can I be the court Jew? I am a mischling first degree according to the Nuremberg laws.

This is illegal, DO NOT DO THIS YOU SCUM. They are great people

youtube.com/watch?v=ADs4qNe9vR4

>My wounds are still bleeding from the /Namibia/ project
Oh my god, if you actually took that seriously you are a huge fucking faggot

Mine too apparantly the boer who lead it was just in for the money

We will rule the sea with an iron fist.

We becoming a micronation again? I'm applying.

I'm apple eying

Nice meme after all

I'm applying.

Those islands are skinking though.
We would instead take part of PNG or carve a state out of part of Africa.

I know you guys would just love plinking at slinkers from the walls.

CHECKED
I'm apple eying too

We're invading an island.

We should do this. It will be fucking hilarious when libfags complain that white people are displacing the natives of Tuvalu through immigration.

Checked and kekek
Next step?

I'm applying

Is there farmable land??

There's a bunch of Fish

this
we can watch the buthurt protests from our newly established internet

attempting to summon the sign of kek so that i may be chosen to lead you to victory and earn the right to be called your glorious leader.

I'm applying, btw..

>9999

Well, fellow members. If you ever were to have my support, you have it now.

Start finding maps and shit buddy

you're the leader now

and make a website too

we can use hydroponics

We're building dikes like in Holland. Also there will be underwater greenhouses and habitats.

Tuvalu is a Commonwealth Nation, meaning the Head of State is the Queen.

Meaning Tuvalu is, technically, still British clay. Meaning she will likely defend it.

More likely? Australia would defend it from any aggressive force.

You'd be shot and as you lain bleeding to death, the Aussie Soldier will walk over and call you a cunt, before dropping a spider on your face.

I wish these movements were a little better coordinated. Not slinging shit at the people involved, but they break down rapidly because people LARP too hard (at least they have in the two I've been somewhat involved in.) That said, I'm definitely interested.

>fucking islands..

You don't say??

DIVERSITY FOR TUVALU

>Aussie Soldier will walk over and call you a cunt, before dropping a spider on your face
this

no he means like the best in the world but ocean niggers are to stupid to use it

i would support this with my meagre expertise and dubiously-valued life

i have experience as a former missionary to mexico and pseudoscience training

i would be somewhat productive at subversion or control of the population, with my preferred method being introduction of large quantities of alcohol/cannabis to the local populace

This faggot didn't even fill out the form right. We're gonna need a board of advisers.

I just want to see the alt right fucks being shot dead or being scammed out of their assess like the namibia project desu

Isn't the country's single most valuable resource the fact that their TLD is .tv?

Larp division reporting for duty

here I am.

where is the richfag? who will be our leader?

makes up about 10 percent of the GDP, the majority does come from contracts providing fishing rights to the U.S.

and i suppose foreign aid, if that counts

they make around 2.2 million if i remember right off that domain

Tavalu has a rich economy centered on apple trade.

DIVERSITY IS TUVALU'S STRENGTH

TUVALU MUST ACCEPT MULTICULTURALISM AND JEWS SUCH AS MYSELF WILL BE AT THE CENTER OF THAT PROCESS.

i plan we take the biggest boats we can find and use them as a defencive wall after the annexation is complete

>roleplaying general

We had a thread like this before. There's islands available off the coast of Ireland with a temperate climate for around 100 to 250k. You can support a couple hundred people there easy.

In this kind of climate you could grow weed fairly easily and sell it on the mainland for massive profit. In Ireland it can go as high as 20 euro a gram. As long as you don't go way overboard the cops will leave you alone.

Build a reserve of cash and use it to Jew our way into local industries in Ireland. Once this is established we start putting our money behind well groomed political candidates who will increase our power. It is important in this stage to really hide our fucking power level. We need to be more cunning than the Clinton's. People need to believe in us.

This means outreach work. Helping degenerates, or at least hiding their bodies really fucking well. It means clearing out dealers (and replacing them with our own) and that kind of shit.

Once we've established a solid political group we run for local elections to gain regional power. We stick to the plan and within 5 years we take over Ireland.

Once we've done this we have a country and we build our credulity internationally. We use this time to gather dirt on our enemies but we do not use it. Yet.

Like 4d chess masters we gather dirt until we have damning evidence on ever major world leader then we leverage it to gain more power. We don't make them feel threatened or they'll strike out. Instead we pretend to be their friends so they willingly give it over to us.

We continue to build out our group, sending emissaries to replicate it in other European countries, much like the Rothschild's did when they created the European central bank.

With enough time and effort we could take over Europe and from there large parts of the world in the name of peaceful expansion.

Once this is done we can reveal our power level.

>being this unbelievably new
kys

You faggots are electing "leaders" based on GETS?!?!

I'm not donating a fucking CENT unless you take this seriously. How about the thread unanimously appoints someone who posts informatiom about themself that would actually qualify them and make them worthy of the position the thread decided to appoint them to. You fucking idiots have someone genuinely interested in this but unless you want this cause to be illegitimate then I wont post here past this thread unless OP makes a post agreeing with me that GETs are fucking childish and may put the seriousness of this conquest in danger. Get fucking real and make a smarter OP next time instead of leading people to believe a nation of Sup Forumslacks could ever be led by people "chosen" by a random sequence of numbers. Stop being ridiculous or my financing of this will never happen. For the love of god listen.

Islands are pretty close to equaotr. So we attract a space launch company like SpaceX. Thee build a space port and launch rockets.

Any minor outlying islands can be leased for hazardous waste incineration. Old chemical weapons, etc can be destroyed well removed from civilization.

KeK confirms

find an island Irelandbro

I like things like this, the plans that rail hard on "we go establish a blatant aryan ethnostate somewhere" aren't going to go anywhere. I think it might be nice to potentially have more than one of these going simultaneously, since it's next to impossible for people who aren't third-worlders to gain citizenship in a lot of white countries anymore. Having multiple threads working could keep us from putting all our eggs it one basket, so to speak.

>This bullshit again
The namibia project managed to get a total funding of $350 000 from gullible alt right fucks worldwide (especially from europe) and absolutely nothing came out of it.
All the money sent to one South african with extremely broken english and unknown race (some afrikaner said he's probably a nigerian due to his style of typing and said only nigs pulls shit like this).

I agree, gets are stupid

Here's 7

www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/ever-wanted-your-island-heres-6553496.amp

I require backstory

Anything is farmable
>t. Horticulturist

>being such a tight ass that you forsake your own race
>doubting the power of kek

We need a better way to plan this than a Sup Forums user thread bros. If were serious we need to know who were dealing with. What about tox?

JOIN THE DISCORD
discordapp.com/channels/258346831325429760/258346831325429760

I'm serious about seasteading.

>Inishbigger Island
> €75,000

ledoit

I'm in for Stuff/Shore Island

HOLY KEK

abc.net.au/7.30/content/2003/s903787.htm

People from Tuvalu don't even want to live in Tuvalu. It's literally ours for the taking

I legit don't know what TIDF means

Only if we rename it inishnigger. I'll make enquiries but we still need a way to maintain a group around this so we don't get ripped off again

the first wave of attack needs to be the Australians

That's what all TIDF agents say..

>I legit don't know what TIDF means

Whatever you say TIDF. Fucking low energy fucks.

Tuvalu internet defense force

Here's an idea. We get everyone in Tuvalu to evacuate because the water is rising or some bullshit. Then, when everyone is gone we come in and take the island with no resistance. Easy peasy.

To do this we'd need a secure a trustworthy fundraiser that wouldn't get us Jewed.

We'd need at least half a million to go and settle an island without dying instantly

Tuvalu internet defense force
are u this fucking new

BEFORE YOU RETARDS PAY A SINGLE CENT

-Make sure a figurehead with his real face and name shown is elected
-Make sure him and his team actually went to Tuvalu to scout the area, made timestamps of him being there, scout for any form of military they have to gauge the possibity of an invasion.
-Make sure he have written some kind of manifesto or agenda why we need to take over the island.

If none of these exists, abandon ship or continue in the thread for strict LARPing purposes only. Do not pay money and get scammed by a nigger again

not gonna lie i would go

Is there any place i can read about this ?

I thought about renting a Capesize tanker once. It's really crazy, 150k+ metric tonnes of cargo and something like $1500/day rent (cold layup, but still). You could house a thousand Sup Forumsacks on one ship comfortably. With some sort of freelance earnings, this ship could plausibly become base of operations.

Close, but no cigar

Maybe notch or skrelli would be sympathetic if we really had something planned out. Seems like the kind of they'd do for keks

>Mfw Senior year of high school bought a bunch of high Def maps of the Pacific looking for my own island.

There are definitely possibilities

newfags detected

we invade from the right side it has thick forestation and no sand banks

I've thought about this for a long long time, even when I was quite bluepilled, that it would make sense to have some places that are white only (although then it was coming more from a place of "keep the horrible Nazis in one place")

It's really exciting that this idea is permeating the mainstream through the "alt-right"

Major fishing vessels don't fish the waters around there?? It must not be economically sound?

Do you guys mind an amateur reporter? There's going to be a hell of a lot of things to write about.

I'm applying.

Actual plan:
>Send a few people to the islands with pumping gear
>Rapidly pump out brackish groundwater so the ground subsides a few feet, population flees
>Once population is gone stop pumping and use land reclamation to fix the minor damage

>Right
Wew lad. Its called east.

sup Sup Forums I'm a founder of the /k/mc. We are watching and anticipating a contract. can someone throw me a discord link

I have men and guns

yes ripe for annexation

Sun Tzu himself speaking

you get what i mean. i didn't see the compass rose at first

I just came here to shitpost a swiss mountain jew, i don't know anything about those islands neither did i know that they are called tuvalu.