/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

>Reporter
QuoLab (Savannah)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0
youtube.com/watch?v=8OVHhkqpZf8
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Warehouse dweller
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
youtube.com/watch?v=dmeSGwVBoao
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
youtube.com/watch?v=XVLxB-cMr94
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

>not just letting degenerates die
fucking why? none of these faggots will learn anything, otherwise..

Raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

REMEMBER TO POST THE BUILDING CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

you're not fooling anyone, plebbit
we're all about safety here

Thanks to you, eternal Peruvian bread baker.

REMEMBER FOLKS, SAFETY FIRST

ONLY VERIFIED EVIDENCE OF CODE VIOLATIONS NEED BE ACTED UPON

DO NOT HARASS LEGITIMATE SMALL BUSINESSES OR HACKER SPACES

WATCH FOR FALSE FLAGGING. CALL OUT ANY OPERATIVES ADVOCATING FALSE FLAGS.

WE SEEK ONLY FIRE AND BUILDING CODE COMPLIANCE IN OUR EFFORTS

>xDDD le reddit
if anything this is something /r/the_donald would do. just let the degenerate trash die

Remember, NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE! We're a board of peace and safety, concerned with making collective"safe" spaces for artists actually safe in reality. This is all we want.

Hi friend!
you have been visited by Fire Marshal Pepe

Right-wing Safety Squads will visit you neighborhood and make sure everything is up to code but only if you reply with "make it a #saferspace Fire Marshal!" to this post

C H E C C ' D

>MAKE SAFETY FIRST
>& MAKE IT LAST

PUPPERS THE SAFETY DOG SAYS

LOOK on social media for punk shows from the past few months in your area!

OBSERVE the photos and video, making special note of the offenses listed above!

SAVE specific photos or videos, put links into the archive, take screengrabs!

ESTABLISH contact with the inspection authorities in the area!

REPORT specific violations, make sure reports are accurate and succinct!

It's easy to remember.

L O S E R
O
S
E
R

SAFETY FIRST!

When they go low, we go high :^)

>Stops drug trafficking
Not really they just do it on the streets
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
See above
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
O'really, because that happens everywhere else
>Stops degenerate performances
maybe a couple but they can just come to the come to and see the same, or worse
>Stops statutory rape
Most of that happens in high schools
>Stops regular rape
It doesn't kill niggers so, how much rape are you actually stopping?

Make it a #saferspace Fire Marshal

Now for a little salt from the people who we're helping. They don't realize that we care, and that we're a board of peace and safety.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0

SAFETY TAKES SECONDS
ACCIDENTS TAKE LIVES

Anything that disrupts the left and keeps them from organizing is to our favor.

why? we're mining way too much salt to stop
also we'll achieve a strategic victory regardless of the outcome of this operation, why complain?

So important

>MAKE SAFETY FIRST & MAKE IT LAST
that's a catchy slogan riht there, fellow safety enthusiast

MILLIONS OF DEGENERATE TEARS WON'T EXTINGUISH POTENTIAL FIRES, ONLY YOU CAN HELP™

It makes some homeless kids and burnout artists just go other places. Its like saying "lets fix the homeless problem by kicking the homeless out of some camp"

I mean by all means if it make you feel better go ahead. You're not really solving any problem in fact i'm not sure why you guys don't support more fire traps. more fires, less hippies right?

For the collective, user, we must ensure that safe spaces are up to code. After all, there are so many gender-fluid people who are warehouse dwellers.

Posting message from the owner of the web site that used to be the hub of organization for the DIY movement until he BAWLEETED everything.

Warehouse dweller detected...

Kek. This is one of the best campaigns Sup Forums ever produced.

First off, fires can spread from these places to other buildings in the neighborhood, thereby harming people who are actually productive members of society.

Second, even if they just find a new spot, it still disrupts their organizing efforts for a time.

>go ahead
OK, thanks! We've been going hard for a few days now! I'm glad you finally approve, why not join in youself?

I do it for free

also checked

who else feeling a little bit naughty?

>knock knock
SAFETY PATROL

Places where they can congregate creates an echochamber, their safe spaces aren't safe.

Fat man titted communists and legbearded militant feminists have no safe room in our society.

Kek smiles on this effort anons. It's a blessed sign!

youtube.com/watch?v=8OVHhkqpZf8

Fire code reference:

Let's save some lives and protect our communities.

KEEP /diy/ GOING UNTIL AT LEAST JANUARY 20TH

WE NEED TO GET THIS EFFORT TO THE DESK OF DR. BEN CARSON, THE INCOMING SECRETARY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT

GREAT THINGS WILL HAPPEN

>tfw Ben will make the leftists safe and comfy for a good sleep

that's the plan

so this happend
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Warehouse dweller

I like this.

I was at the craft brewery yesterday evening and I made a speech about safety to a couple girls, they were impressed. They were like "lol why are you so obsessed with safety" and I replied, "I'm on a safety kick!" Then we all laughed.

Good times.

Peru was always my favorite Latin American country. Had a friend in high school whose family was from Peru. Good people.

I don't know Trump/Pence '16 was pretty funny.

Safety Bump.

>"I'm on a safety kick!"

Make it a #saferspace Fire Marshal!

SAFETY FIRST!

warehouse dweller we will make you safe if you want to be or not

Hold on while I edit this, it looked less like it was for ants when I was viewing it.

Hello, antifa shill. Is your building up to code? We'll find out soon!

oc

They sell drugs in every den. Now they allow entry for minors so their "adult" friends can introduce them to "fun".

Now preventing mentioned above is a positive side effect but we are more concerned with matter of fire safety of those places.
Nobody is here to help homeless but preventing whole neighborhood from becoming them.

That looks like a regular venue m8

I brought up:
>battery-backed exit signs
>handrails on stairs
>5/8" drywall
>special red fireproof caulk
>extension cords in a permanent application
>exposed wiring
>having more than 5 gallons of anything with a flash point of 90º or below on site, in any container larger than 1 gallon each

They were actually impressed. It all started because I chided one girl for walking around with a pen sticking halfway out of her pocked, I told her it could damage her in her thicct. She and her friend didn't know what that meant but I launched immediately into my safety tirade.

I'm married so I was just toying with them harmlessly, and spreading the word about safety.

S
A
F I R S T
E
T
Y

Sup Forums is high energy today. lets fuckin do this, boys

Kek!!!

Sup Forums, only YOU can save these youth from the scorching hot flames of Marxist degeneracy!

This is the kind of shit a 1950s bull business would do with an internal training.

Make a funny as hell backronym that actually works.

Shame that modern work is so sterile and unfun.

THREADLY REMINDER WHY FIRE CODES EXIST

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

REQUIRED VIEWING

Sup Forums cares! Sup Forums is an imageboard of love and concern!

DANK meme sempai.

Fire safety is sexy

Fire safety starts with you!

>Shame that modern work is so sterile and unfun.
There's a new fire marshall in town and he's bringing the fun back into safety and code enforcement!

In other news, Comet Ping Pong Pizza's a DIY space...

HOW MANY INNOCENTS MUST LOSE THEIR LIVES BEFORE YOU SUPPORT FIRE SAFETY?

>redpillhelicopter

Kek, nice username.

Even fucking pikachu ask you to watch for fire hazard !

Only YOU can keep the day of the hydrant at bay

First off, every rape that does not happen is good. We are not endorsing any kind of rape. It's in fact degenerate. and nothing we endorse.

Places where drugs and alcohol to minors get sold must be crushed. Otherwise you could say that every maeth-laboratorium is just fine if they make it a public space.

But, and that's the big but, we are ot for closing these places. But safe spaces should be safe. Not only from haters but also from fires or diseases that could be spread in these hellholes.
We are not against artists or their performances, we are just against unsafe spaces where you could be burned in aminute just because some people who live there took no effort in keeping their own community serious. If they would care they would go with the code.

It's not our fault these people play with the lives of others to have a shelter. That's some disturbing shit that's going on and needs to be prevented. All these, talented and innocent lives got willingly taken just for being "alternative".

youtube.com/watch?v=dmeSGwVBoao

I fixed the image so they won't get scared.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

say it with me lads

SELFISH PSYCHOPATS

Those are some dank outfits.

Any word on Asheville?

make it a #saferspace Fire Marshal!

Reminder that leftist parasites are flooding the 4plebs archive of these Safety Squad threads with hatred

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/

>Sup Forums does a selfless public service and makes local fire departments aware of lethal fire hazards in lefty hangouts.
>Lefties imagine we are going to attack their crack whore dens
>Lefties think if we ever actually did that, we could be stopped by "knuckles and batons".

If I were selfish I wouldn't care so damn much about the safety of others.

Checkmate genderpixies.

Sup Forums is a board of sacrifice for the greater good. We truly just want to make America great again.

They don't know that we're already equipped with special caltrop-proof boots.

On the twelfth day of safety my true love gave to me:
12 eviction notices!
11 salty liberal tears
10 battery-backed exit signs
9 smug pepes
8 puppers the safety dog
7 stab-proof vests
6 sprinklers dripping
a pair of caltrop-proof boots
4 5/8ths inch drywall
3 fire escapes
2 smoke alarms
and an extinguisher in the pantry

>We
Apparently "we" are one person. Honestly there is nothing more selfish than putting your warehouse before everybody's safety.

>make America great again.

you mean we want to make America safe again

Looks are deceiving. It's literally a hole in the ground.

OK, it's better now. Does it look unsafe? This wiring is setting of all kinds of alarm bells, and I don't see any sprinklers or fire extinguishers.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVLxB-cMr94

SING IT WITH ME ANONS

God bless you all for helping make the world safer for everyone. Who knew?

I'm not sure if you get what these threads are about
It's not "report every bar you dont like to the fire department" m8

Merry Christmas and SHADILAY for SAFETY!

Posting some of their backup hives they're retreating to now that their first echelon of fortresses have been exposed for being not up to code.

Thank heavens they're still talking in the open about this on Reddit.

Report your ass niggers.

Junkies are the least dangerous people on earth. They can only suck your cock for a dose.

What a bunch of frickin dumbasses

made some OC

>from a third world country
>acts like he needs to worry about US

fuck off BR-lite

That tripfag's been in these threads for days.

He didn't get the message.

TopKek! Based Christmas carol.

Right wing safety squads.

This thread makes me so happy.

>SHUT IT DOWN
Hey anons, this fag's against safety. Unsafe!

Everyone should be concerned. And as you say even third world countries care. That's noble and for a good cause.