MEME MAGIC OUT OF CONTROL

Sam Hyde show memed back into production! Is it the Winter Solstice? What's making us so powerful right now? I don't understand. I haven't seen such Mnemological happening since the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho
youtu.be/UFREzbYnwpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lR-lxPhGunU
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/12/million-dollar-extreme-creators-say-adult-swim-canceled-their-show-for-supporting-donald-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Old Gods need no explanation.

Just PRAISE.

back story please

Is it happening?

Because the liberals are much much weaker than they realize. They just contain so much control over the media and social media that their outrage seems much larger than it is.

Who's email to spam and who to dox?

this timeline keeps giving

we da sjws now

Full moon, mate.

what's people obsession with this show anyway

1) it's 10mins long and there were only 6 eps so far
2) it's not really good

point being people are losing their minds over 10min mediocre comedy show

BREAKING NEWS: Sam Hyde has just been reported dead. His assassin is the unknown man in this picture.

404- 827- 1700
turner.info @ turner.com

help our guy sam

if we meme this show back on air, I put money on blockhead Joe having a heart attack.

The shows not even funny. No im not a SJW and I hate executive Jews. I watched one of the skits where it was a teacher having an inner monologue while students laughed and threw shit at him or something? I have no clue but it's was pretty fucking cringy

>mde cancelled
>fans mad
not that cryptic tbqh

Do you accept and sleep or resist and shape your destiny?
Fate isn't yours to deal, or are you just a cog in the wheel?
MEME IT BACK
DISSIDENT VOICES ON JEWISH MEDIA

It was pretty fucking redpilled and patrician.

Not all of WP's sketches are made to be funny and you're probably they byproduct of the education they describe in the sketch, hence why you didnt understand it.

I've never seen it but I'm pretty sure it's more just the principle of the thing more than the content of the show

He can't keep getting away with it!

Praise kek

I bought his book last week, hope I'm not on a list now

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You post on this website. If there is a list, you're on it.

What happened?

its about time to turn kek on the kikes

>nervous phone call

Did Sam call himself?

I will make this assumption: this tweet will be followed up by another tweet begging for money because he says something around the lines of "they said if we produced the first few episodes ourselves we will get the show back: give me money on patreon we need 25k"
Dummies will give him money and he will make the run for it.

The fag is playing you.

Nigga no one cares about our memes and racism.

did someone tell Tim yet?

>catering to the noisiest people isn't always catering to the majority

Hopefully more people realize this. Especially when the loud people aren't doing FUCK ALL but whining about their feelings and how offended they are.

>its actually on his twitter

THIS BETTER BE REAL OR I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING REALLY EXTREME

>germany

You were probably one of the bronys that got scammed by him and rightly so

it's literally the only thing thats been watchable on TV for about six years.

Godspeed Sam but please ease off the Sup Forums memes in the future, especially the Sup Forums ones. They're the ones getting you in trouble. Just dogwhistle, we'll know.

So say Lunar Guy instead of Moonman in the future.

I thought that too until i saw fucking pepe being heralded as a white supremacy symbol on national television

I still can't type that out without shaking my head in disbelief

Nah just wasn't funny my man

germany leave, we want you to die

This skit is fucking hilarious:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

is there any other show that puts out the worldview they did?
being the only show with a certain political/philosophical alignment has to count for something

That's media though. Sure they sort of care since the election. We're also riddled with shills and JIDF kikes.

But as far as government intelligence...they might have a few FBI guys looking for CP posters, which is good for us all. Other than that they have way bigger fish to fry.

At least I would fucking hope.

I am emailing every single top adult swim person I can. Call heider and that Jew an anti free speech pussy and say world peace was the only good thing about their dying network.

I've been posting ranty mde posts on every [as] fb post I run across and they've been getting likes from all types of people (no just obvious NEETS or Sup Forumslacks. I think we might be on to something.

>Sweden the professional powerbottom and a fucking leaf

Is this the cuck meetup?

>furrymap
>germany
youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

PRAISE KEK

HAIL THE MEME FROG

Like Spain said, they're not all meant to be funny and that one wasn't meant to be. Now it's not all the best laughs but there's some good stuff there.

Shame it is only one of the very few hilarious skits in the series.

I don't get it

wew lad, lemme tell ya.
Even tho tons of heinous shit goes down, the FBI has endless amounts of resource mismanagement to spend on surfing here all day.

>What's making us so powerful right now?
Having your own deity that's one with your collective will tends to help.

Praise kek season 2 on the way

Regardless of whether you think the show is funny or not, there is no deny that MDE is an important tool in the culture war. Sam Hyde is open about a lot of his right wing ideas and having someone like that hosting a popular show on a major network is incredibly valuable.

It's a mixture of social commentary and humor. Sometimes it's meant to be funny and sometimes it's meant to make you think.

youtu.be/UFREzbYnwpQ

>That one Furry in my city

Just tell me where he is.

The show has it's moments of perfection. But what stands out about it is that the rest of the show is not complete garbage.

PRAISE KEK
GIVE ME BACK MDE
youtube.com/watch?v=lR-lxPhGunU

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

It's the only metamodern show on TV, teaching practical discourse through absurdism.

MDE:WP is a beacon of new sincerity floating in a sea of hollow postmodern irony and scientific opinion.

Stop gloating your on there too, it's an international map

This one is also a gem:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA

The managed to capture the dreadful feeling of working in a small corporate office place perfectly. Also, the "stress" that people make up for themselves despite the job being nothing of real importance

Praise Kek
MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

That and the wall.

Fire up your twitter and attack @adultswim for dumping a show because they supported Donald Trump. In my opinion, going with the anti-trump angle is the best way to get normies involved.

>'Million Dollar Extreme' creators say Adult Swim canceled their show for supporting Donald Trump

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/12/million-dollar-extreme-creators-say-adult-swim-canceled-their-show-for-supporting-donald-trump.html

What ever happened to not your personal army?
Is it cool now, but only if you call it "memeing"?

I mean, I guess so. That's not really hilarious so much as sad

So two funny skits in 6 episodes.
Maybe they should stay off air.

This ones good too, when it has the proper original music

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

Time's have changed m8. We're in an open meme war now lad

PRAISE
CANADA ANNEXED WHEN?

war has changed, ahmed.

>That's not really hilarious so much as sad
I think that was what they were going for. People laugh when they can related to similar bad experiences, since they happen to everyone. Working at a job where their boss is a hair trigger nut case is one of them, that many know the pain & humor of

you don't have to make your asshurt so obvious

anyways, let it be known

>German """"""""""""""”""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""

> similar ratings to other successful, esoteric adult swim shows
> better cancel it because muslims in the german caliphate are upset

solid logic brah

>shit show gets cancelled
>people somehow think that it was cancelled for other reason than for being shit
metalocalypse had an actual audience and there was an actual movement to get it back on but now is lost forever, this faggot can still post his videos on youtube so he has no reason to cry on twitter

The only good sketch in this show is where he shows the cripple how to be a PUA and calls him micromachines.

One AS executive sees the light brother.

Have we started the fire?

>test tube snub gub snail man
>as far as i'm concerned, those are just two extra dicks
He roasted the PUA faggots pretty good with that one

It was the Turner execs that fucked the show over not the AS ones.

>Making fun of German humour in a Sam Hyde/MDE shilling thread

Pretty ironic

I had that teacher in 8th grade.

We threw those big pink erasers at him and paper balls and shit and he sent us 1 by 1 to the office until there was like 2 girls left in the class. Even the nerds got in on it. It was fun as fuck. It happened almost every day.

The teacher had to put a video camera in the class and pretend to record us so we wouldnt do any dumb shit but we did anyways.

The year after he quit and became a bus driver or some shit.

I still suck fucking dick at math because that luigi looking faggot was such a faggot.

praise kek omg if mde:wp gets s2 i might just cry

t. Tyrone D'qwan Williams III

Sam Hyde is funny. You don't understand funny because you're German. Sorry Hans, you're no authority here.

The book is selling well too, World Peace shall prevail m8

this

>tfw to intelligent to enjoy any tv shows besides MDEWP

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

JEWS ROCK!!!!

The Left only ever had control through brainwashing in the Old Media, but now the Old Media is dying so they're losing their grip.

You're going to see them try to crack down on "hate" online. They'll try to make it so that your real identity is publicly viewable in all of your online communication.

I don't even really like the show but okay.

can't believe fox news is reporting this shit it makes me so happy weeee

i know i bought the book and almost want to get the ebook just to support sammy. if this shit happens i think i will be the happiest clam ever. we should be emailing turner, right? i literally said yesterday that sam being loud and obnoxious about his upset with the station/turner was great because it opens up dialogue, some faggot told me that we're to blame for WP getting cancelled. hope this shit works.

I havent watched adult swim since they did this

I was half-joking. But like I said, if you post on this website, odds are you're into right wing literature, are a firearm owner, are interested in survivalism and vote right of center. Those are the kinds of people that are on federal watch lists at a very low level. Just a "keep an eye on this guy, good to know what he's about" type thing.

thats not cringeworthy its fucking sad

>They'll try to make it so that your real identity is publicly viewable in all of your online communication
Someone is going to bite the bullet and take one for the team and get the discussion started on this topic sooner or later, and then once the cat is out of the bag...

I just got sent a link for the e-book copy today, downloaded it already it's good stuff can't wait for the hardcopy to arrive

goddamn, can someone meme me a gf already?

The show sucks. The set-ups are decent, but they never go anywhere.
Two boys have a conversation while their paedophile baseball coach urges them to retrieve a ball... no jokes.
Murdering Mark Zuckerberg... no jokes.
Woman cucking her husband with a designer baby... starts out promising... no jokes.

There are more laughs in the opening minute of any episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm than in the entire first (and last) season of World PEace.

This is the same faggot who whines about sam hyde everytime there is a thread. Probably too autistic to get jokes.

Praise Kek, may he give his acolyte another season

> III
> implying blacks can even trace their linage that far

Your insults are like your taste in humor, repetitive, uninspired, and malfunctional