Brit/pol - Fuck my antisemetism up senpai Edition

>Antisemitism and criticising Israel banned in Britain
independent.co.uk/voices/anti-semitism-theresa-may-new-definition-jewish-council-holocaust-society-israel-criticism-palestine-a7470166.html

>Labour shambles: "We need to talk about immigration... But not really"
labourlist.org/2016/12/labours-big-players-are-correct-to-debate-immigration-but-we-must-resist-the-lure-of-the-rights-post-truth-populism/

>Global warming CHAOS: Will Christmas Day be the warmest ever?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/11/uk-weather-will-christmas-day-warmest-ever-bookmakers-slash/

>Leftist education strikes again - SNP Scotland records worst EVER ratings for maths, science and reading in schools
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/snp-fire-scottish-education-system-records-worst-ever-rating/

>The absolute state of Theresa May: PM's thin-skinned Special Advisors ban her own MPs from being allowed to talk to her
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/11/theresa-may-trousers-row-angry-text-exchange-nicky-morgan

>Remembering Jo Cox: "She was unstoppable... Until Tommy Mair shot a hole in her head, obviously"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/11/jo-cox-mp-remembered-by-sarah-brown-observer-obituaries-2016

>Boris backs down over Saudi Arabia comments; "WTF I love proxy wars now"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38281143

>THINGS Can Only Get Worse (For Labour)
newstatesman.com/politics/health/2016/12/things-can-only-get-worse-labour

>Chancellor Philip Hammond plotting to keep us in the EU as late as 2019
express.co.uk/news/politics/742661/Brexit-News-Philip-Hammond-supports-transitional-deal-EU-referendum-2019-Article-50

>Far-right group National Action banned by the Home Secretary after posting tributes to Tommy Mair
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/neo-nazi-group-backed-jo-coxs-killer-banned/
Anonymous (ID: ga49mE+9) 12/13/16(Tue)19:53:18 No.102762505

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/quote/boris-mays-lederhosen/
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
news.sky.com/story/russian-hackers-probably-swayed-brexit-vote-says-ben-bradshaw-mp-10694779
youtube.com/watch?v=svGAQJYIRqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=djyysjn6vCg
eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/politics/shock_defeat_for_labour_as_independent_novice_wins_tower_hamlets_by_election_at_whitechapel_1_4801779
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4026804/Bigoted-Nasty-Cynical-BBC-s-Muslim-Big-Brother-won-t-unite-cultures-ll-divide-CHRISTOPHER-STEVENS-reviews-reality-TV-Muslims-Like-Us.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE
youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

order-order.com/quote/boris-mays-lederhosen/

>"We export cake to France, boomerangs to Australia, sand to Saudi Arabia, we have managed to export Nigel Farage to America – though not in a diplomatic capacity... We are so cosmopolitan that we drink more champagne, more prosecco, buy more German car than anyone else. And our wonderful Prime Minister actually wears lederhosen!"

Tell me why I'm supposed to hate Boris.

holocaust didnt happen

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

Imperia- wait is this antisemetic?

Who else watching /love actually/ on ITV2 here?

>Imperial

Be careful with your choice of words user you might trigger the kike

A B S O L U T E

M A D

L A D S

"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?" -Voltaire

We truly have no freedom of speech. Holocaust denial being legal was one of the few things I used to bully continentals with.

you can see Martin Freeman free his man in that movie

>Hitler was fully prepared for these freedom laws
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

not one mention of... them

Gas the Kikes, race war now.

Jews control the media, the MIC and the banks

Jews are instrumental in the downfall of the white race across Europe and North America

Jews care more about Israel than their host country

The holocaust never happened but it should happen again

Nah man always save that for Christmas eve

Youre going away for a long time

>Stacy from Gavin and Stacy showing her tits

Is holocaust denial a crime now?

Are (((they))) getting nervous?

>don't deny the holocaust but imply jews are inherently stupid for believing they were getting showers after the 5 millionth disappearance
>deny the holocaust
what do lads?

FUCK MAY

FUCK JEWS

FUCK WORLD JEWRY

WHO /WANTEDBYTHELAW/ HERE???

(note this is ironic satire)

Now we have the answer. The brits really fought for the wrong side.

They can smell it coming

I don't know, is it made of foreskin?

no we didnt Hitler was a retard

Anyone who falls for the mummy may meme should get the fuck out me board

If there is anyone from GCHQ/MI5 Monitoring britpol for antisemitic language I would just like to make it clear that I am in fact a Jewish performance artist and in no way hold the views displayed within these threads.

I do hope so. Will cost this country a lot more putting me up in prison than it would if I were on JSA.

Read the law yourself. Basically you can't say anything bad about Jews now.

Reported

Get ready for the van..

news.sky.com/story/russian-hackers-probably-swayed-brexit-vote-says-ben-bradshaw-mp-10694779

Thank you may the Holocaust DID happen

>'wonderful'
that's why

>I am in fact a Jewish performance artist
youtube.com/watch?v=svGAQJYIRqQ

Haha

>Kiera Knightley being a cock tease to Rick Grimes

Yeah yeah. You will claim you were right even when wearing shackles in New Gulag.

>claims of jews killing jesus
They actually made Christianity illegal, that fact is in every Bible.

its antisemitism to question the sixty million dead yids now?

>denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, claiming the existence of Israel is a racist endeavor

but it is racist and they've admitted it themselves

they are the only nation legally defined as an ethno-state

>it's actually fucking real

May is utterly based along with Trump, LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

I hold a great respect for the Jewish people and have no negative view of them in any way, relating to any form of government or society

>I only watch i once over the Christmas period

THIS

>Vote using paper ballots
>Russians hacked the votes
>Russians have the ability to hack paper

?? WHAT A LITERAL RETARD

Thank you for not giving into the racism of modern britain

we will always stand with Israel our greatest allies.

>being this much of a cuck
the endless "power" of the angloshit always surprises me

How long do you think they'd try and have people put away for with these laws?

Also
>Claims of Jews killing Jesus

So is it literally illegal for me to be Christian since I read and believe the Bible?

>Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel
>A crime

fekin wew

>trusting cuckservatives
>any year

>he doubts the power of the FSB
They see all, they hear all, they are all.

Bit racist

proof rooster

>implying they wouldn't just be fines to fund foreign aid to send shekels to israel

>Tell the truth
>Go to prison

When honesty's a crime, something has gone wrong.

Never thought that I'd be the one doing the civil disobedience.

I'm not even anti-Semitic, I just think that Jews have too many special privileges in the law just because of some massacre seventy years ago, and it's probably time that they got the fuck over it.

Jfc beady eyes get it together. It's a really small country just fight the power like your ancestors did multiple times. Be a true Saxon for once in your lives and throw hatchets

HOLY FUCK

I didn't realise it was that bad.

I never thought I'd say this but I sort of want to move to the US

So lads any opinions on the BBC? If I'm being honest, they produce some great documentaries. Especially the Attenborough ones but also ones connected to geography, history and, well, everything. They dominate any other television worldwide for informative programmes. 300 times better than Latin American shit.

Fight like a real american then
youtube.com/watch?v=djyysjn6vCg

wew that level of anti-semetism, calm down mate.
The jews are our allies against evil nationalism in this globalist capitalist freedom loving democracy we have today.

>just be fines to fund foreign aid to send shekels to israel
So fining someone for believing in Christianity is ok because it's not prison? Cuck.

>Yeah - sperg out like the spergs who made our shit-tier, fucked up country.

No thanks. I'd rather be intelligent.

Didn't even say the word hack. Annoys me that Sup Forums can't hold itself up to it's own standards.

Would invading scotland be a realistic option if they tried to leave

IT BEGINS

eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/politics/shock_defeat_for_labour_as_independent_novice_wins_tower_hamlets_by_election_at_whitechapel_1_4801779

> Driving instructor Shafi Ahmed, who has never fought an election and doesn’t belong to any political party, took 1,147 votes at the polls, overwhelming Labour candidate Victoria Obaze’s poor 823.

> “I lost because I was up against a Bengali vote,” she said. “The independents have their roots in Whitechapel which is hard to beat and I’m not Bengali. There isn’t anything more we could have done.”

This is what Labour get for encouraging mass immigration. Once the immigrants make up the majority, they've got no reason to go along with some middle-class liberal party, and they'll resort to their third-world mentality of voting along racial lines.

>tfw to intelligent to criticize jews

possibly, Scottish regiments could probably do it themselves

when did i ever say or imply its ok ?

>tfw too intelligent to not sperg out over something that will never affect me.

For every decent show they produce, they make about 200 that are utter shite or just straight propaganda. There's one on TV currently that is normalising extreme muslim views, giving an understanding platform to muslims who are saying they want to fight for ISIS. And I'm not even joking:

>Haqq is a former British and Commonwealth boxing champion, now a self-employed preacher, who had his passport confiscated by the security services after he was suspected of planning to join ISIS. He told the cameras openly on this programme that, if he were free to leave the country, he would be on the next plane to Syria, and that he envies the friends who have died fighting in the Middle East.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4026804/Bigoted-Nasty-Cynical-BBC-s-Muslim-Big-Brother-won-t-unite-cultures-ll-divide-CHRISTOPHER-STEVENS-reviews-reality-TV-Muslims-Like-Us.html

>tfw they'll just take it out of my pay

Wtf I love Jews and muslims now

Everyone calm down and listen to a comfy tune:

>youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE

Remember, there are less than 300k Kikes in the UK.

I don't mean the crap social issues one on BBC1 like "who do you think you are" or cooking programmes. I mean the BBC4 documentaries. It trumps anything produced by PBS in the United States.

>watching BBC
Excuse me son, do you have a license for that?

>muh Bengalis fault, dey raycis
Morrissey tried to warn us...
youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y

But the article mentions it and the minister himself talks about Cyber warfare

Thank you for this Britain

The holocaust didn't happen

>Too

Love actually is really hitting me in the feels guys

You do know we can listen to bbc radio all over the world and a significant amount of television programmes are on Netflix?

yeah and I live next door to the fucking lot in Prestwich

Oh yeah, BBC makes great documentaries. They even co-produced what was probably the best documentary series ever, the original Cosmos.

>at least it's just a fine
Right there.

Not enough t b h. Would rather have 10 million Jews than 5 million Muslims.

Most of the TV shows are decent, radio is alright, the real fucking meme is there social media presence. But as of late I do feel that any essence of objectivity is leaving the BBC, so long as their narrative fits in with mainstream opinions they deem it ok

They make very good documenatires Ill give them that but their news is biased sometimes they are a bit hot and cold

>talking about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums

>tfw some of the retards in Brit/pol/ didn't see this coming

Theresa May has always been authoritarian. That's why she was out there extolling the virtues of sharia law a while back, asking for ever more intrusive measures to look at our browsing habits, and trying to legislate morality and erode the far right. She is a basket case.

I don't know yet what life under Theresa May will look like. But I know what it could look like, and it's a frightening dystopia.

She seems to be angling for a hard Brexit, but she also doesn't seem to care all that much about the islamisation of Britain.

So you only care about political issues that directly affect you? That is sad.

Fuck wrong image

Honest Question
First the Sharia talk
Then the snoopers charter
then this

W..whats next for mummy may

lmfao

>Posts Moseley
>Not realising Moseley was pro Hitler
Idiot kike bitch.

God I hate this skype

His sneery quips on QT last week really fucked me off