white privilege

> white privilege
When will this meme end?

story?

niggers

Burned coal, items got stole

Niggers are only well-behaved when you make them. God forbid you're in a situation where they outnumber you. Fucking savages.

is that a girl?

was

Savage.

niggers being niggers, the end.

Spooks

lel, did she die?

When libtards are actually forced to go to black schools.

lol fuk white people

The meme is too useful to spoil with reality.

any white parent that sends their white kid to that school is a fucking traitor to their child

"White privilege" is real, but up until a few years ago most people just called it "white superiority"

That meme ended on election night.

Anything you hear about it now is just a death rattle.

this

My parents made some extra effort to put my sister through an expensive private school because of some experiences I've been into public school.It's working really well, she's 16 and still pure, which is extremely rare in degeneratezil.

Anecdotal but the same shit happened to me.

I didn't resent black people until I was 15, and the constant race-baiting became a problem. Jumped 5~7 times solely because I refused to quietly be "the white boy". I was close friends with one of these subhumans until middle school he joined a "gang" and got his friends together to beat me up because a white boy was wearing a green bandana (it kept the sweat out of my eyes skating). I knew this stupid niggers mom.

American blacks and American black culture is purely toxic. There's some sort of baffling need for niggers to constantly seem better than someone else, to the extent they want to look better than they're actually doing.

only when white people become a poor minority