youtube.com/watch?v=bPvHoxlY3UY
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZiJehMXBpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE

paul, you need to stop making threads about yourself mate

He's a pretty cool guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWh4a98Fwlc

MAYN

Good for redpilling some normies but that's pretty much all.

Redpill me on Poll joospeh watsun.
Will he be able to stop the maynstreet meteor?

Streeyam

He's /ourguy/

Alt lite cuck

>typical Trump shill proclaiming Trump is perfect

meh

nigger loving cuck

MAEEDiawr

Form your own goddamn opinions and quit relying on Sup Forums groupthink to decide shit for you.

Vibrant gay scene

sionist, infowars

We dont

METEOR

Yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPvHoxlY3UY

ESS JAY DOBBLE YOU

/fred

He is /controlledoppositionguy/

He is ok. I frind him in VK

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZiJehMXBpQ

This video is pretty good, he is pretty calm and just making points while the new ones are more emotional and less prone to being "absorbed" by some liberal

I think he's controlled opposition.

Annoy retard.

He's a crypto-Russian.

He has a punchable face. His gay lips and his teary eyes plus his gay British accent makes me want to punsh him in the face so hard.

Cute :^)

why do krautposters get so fucking butthurt about literally everything remotely related to britain or british people?

Controlled opposition along with the rest of the (((New-Right)))

That said he's a good apertif for normies in preparation for true redpills

>tell me what to think

Word I hate how this guy thinks hes so pretty, makes me wanna fight him.

Don't get me wrong I usually like your accents as they sound fancy and eloquent, but if obvious faggots talk this way it makes the accent sound gay. If he was some faggot from Texas or Russia it wouldn't be that bad.

everyday he posts about himself here..it is so damn obvious

was he confirmed fudgepacker or no?
>captcha: meteor

Intelligent with valuable opinions, but I think his content is dull and bland

repressed homo urges

Mainstream medieeer & Dohnold Trohmp

They still mad that we Anglos have kicked their ass every time and in the modern day can do it even faster.......

Kraut kuntz are cunts.

Love him. I love his rants.

The ones about the Mainstream Medier or Dohnold Trohmp?

I just love is grumpy ranty style. I think for myself so don't like everything he says but Im sure to like a lot of it.

I especially agree with is stance on Islam. I'm actually a Leaf Poster but married an Aussie I met in Europe in 04. I live in Canuckistan now but home for family Christmas.

I spent 3 years in Europe and 5 in Oz. I am a dual citizen and have extensive travel and life experience.

I went travelling because I grew up ghetto trash. I then went to the UK and lived ghetto there too in Seven Sisters London. I had my Canadian multicultural brainwashing dismantled by hard truth.

Shitskins hate my fucking guts over my skin colour. I even watched my wife get checked into a brick wall by niggers in London.

Fuckem. Why respect or help cunts that hate me. If I could radioactive glass the Middle East I would with a god damn giggle.