Why do people try to defend Assad LUL

Like the rebels should be skinned alive but there's so much evidence the government is fucking killing civis on sight that it's laughable that these betas are trying to paint him as a dindu nuffin man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU5dREsiXVc
youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one really thinks Assad is a saint. His government is just far better than jihadis and tribals taking over, to be quite desu, not that that's saying much. Besides, the ruskies are with him and Sup Forums loves them so much.

you are a sore kike loser. hahah op BTFO

Compared to the rebels Assad is Christ incarnate but there's people straight up saying "uuuhhh sorry but I need pics of every corpse because the UN is uuuhh cuck and they are bias >:((("

this
SHILLS BTFO
Dont forget to sage

Even the UN says they can't verify these claims of the government troops shooting up (((civilians))).

Yes, when there's a civil war between 3+ factions in a country smaller than Utah with 22 million people there are going to be some civilian casualties, you retard.

Show me evidence pls ?

No shit dumbass lmao but it's a different story when the government the civilians back is responsible for 90% of civilian casualties you kike

seems to me only a minority are actually pro-assad and the majority just want to see America and Russia's proxy war flop so this massacre ends

Your "so much evidence" is prefabricated by your LIAR media, and by foreigner "opposition" groups located in Turkey and Britain...

Assad is a real gentleman, and has a much better democratic support than any of your recent presidents... It is not like a western lottery 51:49 "democracy circus" ...

And his cause is just. If you (americans in general and H.R.Clinton using Robert Ford in particular!) bring in tens of thousands of terrorists and equip them with (Libyan) weapons paid by gulf states to ease them with gas pipe-line (for what else are all recent major wars fought than for pipe-lines?!), and these terrorists start a civil war, the only sollution is to fight with them to restore peace later...

I just hope, that they will NOT make a agreement and release Aleppo terrorists, that they shoot them all(!), because otherwise if they release them tranquilly, these butchers will kill us peaceful and unable-to-defend Europeans later...

you are the dumbass kike

Of course Assad kills his own people.

He's STILL better than the alternative.

Amen

I wouldn't mind seeing all the rebels burned at the stake lol just tired of Assad Shills giving the SAA a rimjob

you dont know shit kike, assad is the man
say it with me: president Bashar al-Assad

>we don't think it would be good if an army of radical islamists who murder any non-sunni male over the age of 12 on sight take over what had formerly been one of he most secular and developed states in the region while their progressive globalist allies in the anti-white International Communiy pull another nation out of russia's sphere of influence
>"WOW HOW DOES ASSAD'S DICK TASTE"

This is what the idiot leaders of the West chose to ignore; that the strong-man dictators of the Middle East kept the fucking savages in check. look at it all now

Said this like 8 times lul, rebels can be skinned alive and thrown into the black sea but it's one thing to be tired of Assad shill betas and support rebel forces lol

Are you absolutely sure you don't want to give the SAA a rimjob too?

For most of the region Sunni Monarchies are the way to go tbqhwymf

>Support Assad
>He wins and government retakes control
>Support rebels
>They win and start to fight among themselves, creating a new civil war
Who to choose?????

the truth is that like most other places on the net, Ivan has been shilling it up here good style and on this topic Sup Forums is thoroughly cucked by the russian jew

youtube.com/watch?v=vU5dREsiXVc

Nearly all Syrian "rebels" are AmeriKKKan puppets.

Assad unironically did nothing wrong.
He was framed by Obongo and HRC, who both hate white males and have a hardon for revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8&feature=youtu.be

Holy shit you're dense, I've reiterated so much that I prefer Assad over rebe(L) forces

Oh shut the up libcuck jihadis hide in civilian cities to get innocents killed so faggots like you cry about it

>includes hating white males in Assad debate thread

fucking wew lad

This, exactly. Stable dictatorships are preferable to anarchy ten times out of ten.

Machiavelli understood what U.S. foreign policymakers over the last decade and a half didn't. There are four alternatives: invade and set up a puppet dictatorship, invade and kill literally everybody, don't invade, or invade and then withdraw. Options 1 and 3 are both fine, option 2 is distasteful. Option 4 is downright retarded, since it creates a power vacuum which will be filled by your enemies. Guess which option the U.S. has pursued all this time?

Will watch, thanks.

SAA must be even more beta than you if they can't recognize the dirty rebel shitheads from civilians

How the fuck did this board become a Russian propaganda outlet?

True enough, the Islamic State and Al Nusra intertwined themselves with the rebels in Syria but they were NEVER FSA and in fact fought and killed FSA commanders on multiple occasions

The FSA was our western chance to turn the middle east into a non shithole but western politicians didn't have the balls to press the advantage and put a nofly zone over Syria.

This is why the region will be a russian protectorate where people will be stoned hanged and shot at whim and you fucks will be to blame for it because you fell for the oldest tricks in the book posted by a 100 odd dudes without even a high school education from Olgino, Russia.

Hope one day, and it might be soon, you will experience this at home in the US of A. It will be your fault.

Trump won so Ivan got some benefits to his computer priveledges

sage op is a faggot, double penetrated by assad and putin

>>They win and start to fight among themselves, creating a new civil war
they win. Al-Qadea caliphate is established in Syria, Money poors in to BLM, escalating insurgency on American soil, civil war starts in America, Russia Declares war on the U.S, Muslim refugees are activated in Europe, terroirst attacks an mass killing events happen through the Union, Nuclear weapons start slinging. By the time the dust has settled, Israel has its wall expanded From Syria to the Euphrates in Egypt and white people are either enslaved or reduced to small pockets of resistance, struggling for survival from deep in the mountains in the pockets that aren't totall irradiated
ftfy.

>Will watch, thanks.
prepare your anus

muh ebil russia,,,,, haha your hillary lost you dense cunt

>the Islamic State and Al Nusra intertwined themselves with the rebels in Syria
They were the rebels in Syria.

The handful of mercenaries and moderate beheaders who actually were in direct contact with the West instead of Saudis or Turks were the exact same sort when it comes down to it.

Russia may yet be an ally soon so you two had better work this out, maybe go for vodka and talk about your post-communist woes.

Surprised you can type while giving the SAA such an intense reach around, when you're done whining I'll be willing to talk

look what happened to iraq and libya it was a shitstorm and both of those places are worse than before

>there's so much evidence the government is fucking killing civis on sight that it's laughable

These are people who chose to live in the middle of an Al-Qaeda occupied warzone and who were given over a dozen chances to leave during the past year.

kill yourself nerd.

its more than obvious assad has been killing civilians. Id trust our sources more than i would ever trust some cuck tier propaganda machine ruskie today.

kek kill yourself.

What a kike lol

>>includes hating white males in Assad debate thread
its all connected. From the top-down radical resistance funded in the ME to BLM. Its all the same war strategy of divide and conquer any free thinking, freedom loving, intelligent peoples with European genetics.

Better than anarchy. And those civs probably deserve it

>implying the end-game result wasn't Sharia law

Assad is better than rebels any day but don't try to be so edgy lul

Why trust any of the propaganda machines? look at what's available and think for yourself.

We've seen plenty of PROOFS for the "moderate opposition" being savages murdering unarmed civilians including women and children. No PROOFS of SAA behaving this way.

it ok brother. just as long as we can see through their bullshit. which we do. just the putinshillcucks literally ruined this board overnight. rusian propaganda is so laughable, let alone its a one state media outlet spoon feeding them all the typical russian propaganda bullshit.

Hahaha no pipeline for you.

>Why trust any of the propaganda machines?
lmao this is why you don't think there's any proof, you guys label any actual evidence as "oogy boogie libcuck fake news"

pipeline r gay

It's just in keeping with the tendency for political figures to get grouped into either "evil incarnate" category or "flawless shining hero of the people" depending on your point of view. Assad is a bastard, but he's better than all alternatives.

Here's the question: at this point would you accept an end to the war that has a secular-oriented dictator who mostly protected minority rights and kept Syria stable and free from anarchy? Well that what it had before the war. So the whole thing has been a gigantic meaningless waste of life. There is no credible opposition left that will create the liberal democracy some people still dream of in Syria. If Assad falls, Syria will fall into the hands of Sunni jihadists that will be, at best, marginally better towards minorities than ISIS is. That's the choice: Assad or total slaughter.

oh fuck off would you? ive seen the vacuum and barrel bombs dropped without any regard for civilian life. stop with your OMG LELE PROOF??!? yea, we have proof. yea, weve seen proof. and like i said ill trust neutral watchdogs over any russian bullshit propaganda. kill yourself

This. As I've said 20 times in this thread Assad is WAY better than any alternative, just a little tired of "uh I'm gonna need a detailed autopsy to determine this was by gubmint >:("

But there actually isn't any proof that civilians have been gunned down at the end of Aleppo's battle, and the chemical attacks Assad's accused of were most likely committed by Islamic State or al-Qaeda. Why would he use shitty mustard gas mortar shells when he had stockpiles of advanced chemical weapons? Why would he give up his stockpiles if he was going to use these weapons? Mustard gas is very easy to make in the basement munitions factories of these jihadist groups.

Civilians who stay in the areas controled by the rebels are by definition rebels.
They should be skinned alive and their children turned into dog food.

you are both concern trolls. the more shitskins assad wipes out the better! hahaha you both have reached unheard of cuck levels

No, it would have been better if the whole thing had never happened in the first place. If Syria was still Syria of 2010. Better that than a senseless slaughter that will leave an entire country traumatized for generations. But one could also say the same of Iraq and pre-2003. This war and Bush's war both demonstrate, yet again, that the Middle East is a fucking powder keg in which dictators who maintain stability are preferred to all alternatives. Why this lesson has to be relearned in the USA every 20 years or so is beyond me.

>there's so much evidence the government is fucking killing civis on sight

Can you present some?

Why would he do that? Dead people can't pay taxes.