MUSLIM HATE

Entertain me with your hate of muslims and islam.

Roast it!

AKA, red-pill me on Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU5dREsiXVc
youtube.com/watch?v=qMPhL0ZLmvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh slime

Puritan religious sissies. They pretend to hate gays, but we know how much boyfucking is going in down there. They dress their women in bee-keeper suits and fuck them through a hole in the bedsheets. Gay as fuck.

I knew a muslim boy who couldn't get it up for his gf, because he got circumsized when he was 14. Couldn't get it up. I didn't actually know the boy, I only knew his gf who told me, because I fucked with my uncut raging hard penis. He missed out on some great pussy. It was like god cockblocked him, the true god. Not the fake lame one that Muhammed made up.

Muhammed was a pedophile. he fucked children. That nine year old wasn't his wife, she was his sexslave, a nine year old can't be a wife, she was property. Muhammed was a terrible person, Jesus was a fucking bro. Muhammed is a lame pig.

I always love how Sup Forums is represented as dark skinned, dark hair, and brown eyes.

Meanwhile, /lgbt/ is white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

/Lgbt/ really wants Sup Forums to love them.

Yeah, it's pretty funny knowing that they'll all be sent to the ovens regardless

id save the muslim and throw you off the rooftop with him

go back to lgbt fucking disgusting animal

youtube.com/watch?v=vU5dREsiXVc

sorry we've realized islam is the cure for the sjw infestation. we're neutral on them now.

There is only one cure to the SJW menace. Egalitarianism. Unwavering equality. Universal equality. And then when they continue to complain everyone will know their true intentions.

>/polgbt/

Leave

Why is Sup Forums a nigger and not white with blonde hair?

You know thats pretty much impossible right?

It's not impossible if you actually put forward effort and don't use societal divides to position yourself politically.

İn small homogeneous community, yes that might be possible, however things get complicated once community itself becomes larger

Really it's a state of mind that needs to be encouraged rather than something a government would enforce. It would be near impossible to ENFORCE universal baseline equality. You need to build society to support the idea that humans, despite their differences, are in essence equal.

i'd prefer to watch islam physically remove them

The ideology they'd be doing it with is grotesque, though. That shit should never be encouraged.

Despite being degenerate filth these LGBT memes about ebing in love with Sup Forums make me laff

They think that's the only way we'd fuck them. They don't realize there's no way we'd be their allies

feel bad for this giraffe

I mean, I'd date the right one.

Stop pushing homosexual acceptance Kristian.
I'd rather have Islam than a country full of fags.

The faggot was just about to hang himself too.
I'd side with muslims over faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=qMPhL0ZLmvQ