How can you Trump supporters live with yourselves? Trans* individuals are dying in the wake of this election...

How can you Trump supporters live with yourselves? Trans* individuals are dying in the wake of this election. How can you just sit back and let this happen? How can you sleep at night? What did they ever do to you? Do you realize what you've done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA
turner.com/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I exercised my right to vote for the candidate I believe whole heartedly will do a great job as president for our country.

That's what I've done this election.

>Trans* individuals are dying in the wake of this election.
Seems like a win-win to me.

I'm sure some other people would have committed suicide if Clinton won. Not to mention the people that would die for her Cold War 2.0 plans.

I wish I lived in the US so I could vote for him

>entire family of Latino tranny communists committed suicide

There's a point where it just becomes too absurd

They'll kill themselves if their dress doesn't fit their man bodies.

When you're extreme LARPing, reality eventually hits you.

post pics, this is great.

this might seem odd to you

but I am actually glad they are dead

>hons kill themselves

>Trans* individuals are dying
they're not "dying" as of natural causes

also,
>an heroing before trump passes any anti-trans legislation

Aren't those the names that the singer of Rise Against reads off that killed themselves over bullying in one of their songs?

Mentally ill people kill themselves because they got no medical help since everyone told them they were normal? Color me surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

>murdered by the trump movement
>they told me to kys, so i did
>communist revolutionary activist
this reads like a joke, not bad op amusing/10

First off [CITATION NEEDED]
> Communist revolutionary
looks like one of those trannies are good now.

>Color me surprised.

Non, feuille. C'est
Calisse, tabarnak de fou.

>Bunch of mentally ill individuals want to commit suicide over boogeymen they themselves created
>This is somehow my problem

Tyler Morgan, Ru Paul's real name.
Charity rose, singer
Kyla Reeves, singer

Your information is fake, Google has no information on a single dead person on this list.
All
Are
Alive

>after being told to do so by his community.

I need to start going to council meetings.

Fake news at its finest.

I bet the comments section has been disabled too!

upboat

Thank you for brightening up my shit day with this Sup Forums I can always count on you

They were murdered by the people who told them Trump was literally Hitler.

People don't kill themselfs, the rope they hung themselfs with does. Ban all ropes

Anyone who killed themselves over this election is an absolute fucking moron who shouldn't have been born to begin with.

If THIS is their idea of insurmountable adversity then they simply were not suited for existence.

saves the money the government would have had to spend on bullets

Also didn't Trump during the campaign tell Bruce Jenner he could use whatever bathroom he wanted to at trump tower and didn't he actually go to trump tower and use the women's room with no problem?

>communist revolutionaries

kek. Remind me why I should feel bad for these people again? They're entirely ideologically opposed to my way of life and my success. Obviously I don't feel bad for them. Just a few less enemies.

They really commited honorable sudoku?

I want proofs or my keks will not be satisfied

Ahead of schedule and under budget. MAGA!

This is just natural selection working as intended.

>Trans* individuals are dying in the wake of this election

and nothing of value was lost

Tens of thousands of burgers kill themselves every year, and nearly a million will attempt it, but a dozen special snowflakes off themselves and NOW it's a national emergency?

"Do what I say or kill me" sounds like emotional terrorism. You wouldn't stay with a romantic partner who said, "If you break up with me, I'll kill myself."

Doubly--Only the mentally ill suicide so.

>transgender son of TWO dads
>father of a bastard child
>communist

So a straight man who became convinced by his homo (((parents))) that he's actually a lesbian woman in a man's body, and has un protected premarital sex while espousing communist ideals.

Clearly gay parents are normal people just like us!
Poor kid never stood a chance.

Fake and gay gay gay

>trannies killing themselves
>new
Pick one

YOU'RE NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE CORRECTLY

Un putain d'etoile.

top fucking KEK

Bullshit, they're all called things like Scarlette and Beladonna. Never have a seen a tranny that didn't have a stripper name.

>killing yourself when you have children
Wow, what a fucking asshole.

>Google any of these names
>0 reports

Yes. These are people who've killed themselves over the FAKE NEWS movement.

You say this like it's a bad thing.

You wont find anything because all news will use their "dead names"

>Source: Tumblr

I am triggered by all these trans people appropriating my dead culture. I am dead and voted for Clinton I won't stand for this kind of reckless appropriation.

They aren't "people" in the classical sense of the word

This just proves that they're mentally ill if they can't handle a fucking presidential election. For fuck's sake, this isn't normal behaviour on their part.

ooohh, boohoo, YOU killed YOURSELF! what a fucking tragedy! boo-uh-hoo

goes to show transgenderism is a mental illness. can't even take on a presidential election result. this is what we call natural selection.

Explain to me how this is a bad thing?

best fucking point ever. my favorite political debate of this cycle that I ever will have

>be in political argument
>"but user trump is so sexist"
>no he's not
>"have you ever been afraid because he'd be elected? That's privileged"
>I've legitimately been afraid for the life of my best friend
>because he's a fucking pilot and could literally die if there's a no-fly zone over syria
>mfw

>due to Trump being president
of course just as many were killing themselves prior to the event but I'm sure that's coincidence

Ahead of schedule, and under budget.

>Mentally unstable people being mentally unstable
*gasp*

>Trans* individuals are dying in the wake of this election.

Therapists, medication, exercise, groups, and a million other things they could've chosen as an alternative. Fuck 'em.

>mentally ill people killing themselves

is this any different then the thousands that an hero every year before Trump was elected?

They killed themselves because they were mentally ill and fell victim to the left's bullshit claims of gloom and doom if we voted for anyone not named Hillary.

It's all the left's fault.

Now fuck off.

>kill themselves
>Expect me to have any pity

I wouldn't even go to my own mother's funeral if she killed herself, let alone some random faggots

This has been a beautiful year. Hopefully 2017 will be even better

Doesn't seem like US lost anything important desu

>Do you realize what you've done?
WE ARE MAKING THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!
Country by country!

KEEP EM COMIN

darwin would be proud

Me and my (native american) tranny girlfriend both voted for trump. It was her first time voting ever (she was 24).

Get bent OP. We MAGA and happy

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

kek

Trans folk have highest suicide rate, oh but now its trumps fault. stay based.

The actual sad thing here? They were killed by people like this "transbearsofcolor". These sick fucks convince others that donald trump's reality so distorted and sick that the only option is to die.

In reality very, very little will change. The Dems are going to blockade everything anyways.

These people got scared to death by SJWs. Said SJW's need to be tried in court.

>(native american) tranny girlfriend
stop it

NATURE is wise.... Always finds a way to Clean up the gene pool

>mentally unstable
>has demands
>not met
>kills self

We have no borders! any one can come her and cry and demand shit like a fucking immature child!

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL! ITS GETTING 10 FEET HIGHER NOW!

>Trans* individuals are dying in the wake of this election
No they aren't, they are just killing themselves because they believe the absurdly irrational and hyperbolic rhetoric of mouth-breathing partisan sycophants like you. It's not the Trump camp's fault, it's yours

>How can you Trump supporters live with yourselves?
by not killing myself, for a start.

>the trash taking itself out

what's the problem here?

Half of them kill themselves anyway, or try at least once. BFD.

exactly

OP you can't post this stuff I'm at work and my boss will fire me if he catches me masturbating again!

Don't trannies kill themselves as a matter of course anyways?

>What did they ever do to you?
what did I ever do to them?
disagree?

If that's part of them killing themselves, they're sick.

good riddance cunt. seig heil

What's funny is they did this to themselves, not me. If they killed themselves because of a man elected president, they're weak as fuck and the blood is on the hands of the MSM that made Trump out to be a monster and a worse person than he actually is.

Secondly, Trump supported LGBT rights just believed they should be handled at the State level, as they should.

Because they're not actually "people", and therefor I really don't give a shit if they off themselves.

The less of them around, the better.

On,y 9? Was hoping for a higher body count desu

How do we increase the self-inflicted death penalty? Someone please tell me there's a way! I despise the trans movement wirh my whole being.

We aren't the ones who are causing their suicides, the liberal media is.After years of brainwashing the media has convinced these people that Donald Trump will round them up and exterminate them when in reality he won't even do anything positive or negative regarding transgendered people.

Hhate crimes are upp!!! Sorrry I'm literaly shaking and almost un tears from just scrolling this racisst ass fortune website yal!

>Trump supports LGBT rights but believes they should be handled at the state level
>while knowing full well that there are states that would deny LGBT rights if it was up to them

What did you mean by this?

>turner.com/contact-us

How do we make this list of suicides much, much longer? Seriously, I want this thing to be AIDS Quilt sized by next year.

>How can you sleep at night
Fan on setting #3

>Transgender son of two white supremacists
I bet they were just normal Average Joes and they voted for Trump to lower their taxes but in xhers mentally ill mind that makes them white supremacists, kek