Antarctica

There's been a lot going on with Antarctica lately, and I have a theory.

It's said that Saudi Arabia found a religious artifact and when they found it, weird things started happening, like a crane getting struck by lightning. The Saudis even called the Pope about it. The Pope is important here.

He recently visited Antarctica, as did the head of the Eastern Orthodox Church. For the first time in 1,000 years, they met face to face. Why in the world would a religious leader need to visit Antarctica? What would cause these 2 religious figures to meet for the first time in literally a millennium?

In Dante's Inferno, written by Virgil, A Roman Catholic poet, it is written that there are many stages to Hell, and at the last stage, the Devil is there. Keep in mind, the last stage of Hell is frozen solid. Much like Antarctica.

Is it possible that the Devil, or something that is considered to be so evil. is in Antarctica, frozen or otherwise, and is "awoken" by what was found in Saudi Arabia?

Why would the Saudis call the Pope for help? Why would the Pope even go to Antarctica? Why would He and the head of the Eastern Orthodox Church meet face to face for the first time in 1,000 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

cliffsnotes.com/literature/d/the-divine-comedy-inferno/character-analysis/virgil
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2?showall=&start=1
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Do you have a source to back any of this

You, sir, have WAY too much time on your hands.

>Implying sandniggers could be capable of building the equipment to take them to antartica
>Implying sandniggers wouldn't kill each other being on a ship
>Implying sandniggers could build and fly a large plane to land in and explore Antarctica

pls go faggot

>sandniggers find something
>pope goes to antarctica
I don't see any relation.

bamp
Atlantis=Antarctica

It's about what is behind the ice walls

>all these land masses
>hurr antartica is the only circular one
get this bullshit out of here

Earth is flat, antarctica is a barrier

This is what I can get behind

>ANUBIS

>Earth is flat

hahah get out

I have never seen a source for any of this Antarctica nonsense

Source or gtfo

The story first appeared on whatdoesitmean.com

._.

Even the hue's know this is nonsense

goddamnit Sup Forums we're better than this

Daily reminder that were fucking full cunts

>brazilian """person""" sees a map
>brazilian """person""" sees that the map is flat
>brazilian """person""" think earth must be flat
Brazilian "education".
Zika virus is actually raising the average IQ of Brazil.

>weird things happen
>crane struck by lightning

Whats weird about a tall metal object protruding into the air being struck by lightning? Isn't that the first thing you would expect lightning to hit?

#NotAllBrazilians

I see satellites with my own eyes every month.

And I'm a tinfoil happening fag, I really want this to be true but its hard to believe.

>hahah get out

Well let me clarify. It's only flat when you're on it. If you're far enough away it looks round, but that's just the bending of space/time around a higher dimensional plane(t)

We're only 3D, don't be so arrogant.

>Australians own home country is shit
>Australia hogs up the one unclaimed chunk of land left on earth that just so happens to be a cold barren wasteland of nothing

Australians should be first to colonize the moon, you bastards are used to living in the shitty landmasses anyways

>being blacked by France.

>In Dante's Inferno, written by Virgil, A Roman Catholic poet
>Oh you America..

This makes more sense than I'm willing to admit right now

But wait! Where's America on that map? Do we need to invade antartica under trump?

The spirits are pissed with the state of most of their own countries as well as the men running them. Plain and simple.

A pyramid dedicated to the Ogoad is in Antarctica.

Antarctica is essentially the old civilization of atlantis.

That is why all this weird meme magic shit has been occurring. What ever that thing is its communicating through us.

Nobody recognizes that map.

We all know Antarctica belongs to the Nazis.

What's the artifact, where did they find it, what news stations reported it.

>Dante's Inferno
>WRITTEN BY VIRGIL

kek
Virgil didn't write The Divine Comedy
cliffsnotes.com/literature/d/the-divine-comedy-inferno/character-analysis/virgil

Supposedly the Ark of Gabriel

>It's said that Saudi Arabia found a religious artifact and when they found it

Yeah but literally who the fuck said that

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2?showall=&start=1

LONG READ BUT WORTH IT

>Yeah but literally who the fuck said that

They found Gilgameshe's tomb in Iraq a week before the Iraq war started.

ISIS wound up taking the area.

Nice disinfo thread(s) you've got here, CIA.

Funny how this flat earth/antarctica stuff crops up when pizzagate is gaining normie attention.

There was a bridge between South America and Antarctica. It was destroyed, here's a "bite mark". (pic related)
Antarctica sits atop the remains/has remains of a giant ancient monster.

Hell, melt the ice, and you might realize Antarctica was that monster...
Use google earth.

SAME FAGGING

FPBP

Interesting, in native chilean mythology there is a leyend that at the beginning of the world there were two huge water snakes, one snake flooded the world and the other tried to save the earth by making little islands (the origin of the archipielago in Chile and Antartica.)

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/?client=ms-android-verizon

Woah that is crazy Stuff. And look how much of Antarctica isnt Ice. If global warming would be real we could uncover Insane stuff

proof

bump

bump