MDE Appreciation Thread

Season 2 could be back
mobile.twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/808777873825955845?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Sam recent

youtu.be/ysiqBrZN5Y4
youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4
youtu.be/rikTyG_9IQI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DW14DvSKHLo
youtube.com/watch?v=RSqW08zLzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=FAbmu30M2hk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/12/million-dollar-extreme-creators-say-adult-swim-canceled-their-show-for-supporting-donald-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tynKRMVGsAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
adultswim.com/footer/contact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy isn't funny at all. If he didn't pander to his alt right base he would have no support.

that's not sam's channel. did you edit that?

This, pretty much. It is the sjw equivalent of showing support for a show whether you like its content or not, solely because you align somewhat politically. Hes a spastic lol-so-random retard. The tom green of our era, a not funny edgelord chimp.

MDE WP was funny get over it

He isn't alt right

I think he's hilarious. His humor is just niche; you either get it, or you don't.

If john Oliver didn't pander to his left base he would have no support.

Are you autistic bro?

CAN'T SLIDE THE HYDE

he has an alt right base?

is a secret underground base?

do you know the password?

I hope they bring back world peace.
No shitty bands this time though.

He's great.

Stop looking at it as a pure comedy though and explore the material for the message, it's there.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ

Man, I love the music they played on the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=DW14DvSKHLo

Season 2 can only come back if you meme hard enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSqW08zLzLk

Damn Sam has great taste.

The meme-music is pretty bad, but I think that's the point.

Damn this shit gud

This. So much this you magnificent bastard. Why can't Sup Forums get behind someone with talent like Louis CK or John Mulaney?

if you don't like him then don't watch and don't shit up the thread

>MDE
>Not Crore Rupees Extreme

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

That first video has me in tears.

Season 2 will be made

I think most of his stuff is hit or miss. I can't stand his stand up and a lot of his videos, but Prodigal Stun, Officer Maggot, JHonniey, and Moms are great

His stand up is like a psa

Sam is going on the dick show with Dick Masterson. Get hyped

why does he have so many box fans

>Sup Forums might save Sam's show

nice
everyone buy the book and have sam show [[[as]]] the sales figures. $$$ comes first for these guys.

>Louis CK
>screaming is humor

Niche is my favourite philosopher.

Dude is scary smart

first print is already sold out. the next print might be cheaper and have more copies.

Sam began talking to a 15 year old girl on facebook. She was young and really liked his youtube videos he was making. He asked if they could meet up, they went on dates, picked her up in his supra, showed her places.

He fucked her when she turned 16. Took her virginity.

Please don't support this man. He is such a bad person. I wish people knew.

what's wrong with that

go be faggots on reddit

SO reel

>fucking a 16 year old is bad
lol

this desu
if some tight 16 y/o broad wanted to bone what's wrong with that as long as it's legally sound

ANE.

Took the anus, bro.

Told her not to eat anything, found a turd in her ass, turned me off completely.

"I don't like this guy, his humor is really shitty because of X Y and Z
>ha fuck off go somewhere else, in Sup Forums we're here to only do one thing: Suck Sam Hyde's Cock!!!!!

These songs are fine.
I was thinking more along the lines of this
youtube.com/watch?v=FAbmu30M2hk

>Louis CK
>a literal cuck

Go and stay go, fag

LOL guess you aren't a fan

>mobile

EVERYONE WRITE EMAILS TO ADULT SWIM AND ITS PARENT COMPANY TURNER SAYING YOU WANT IT BACK

You are aware that's simply an ebin Sup Forums meme right?

Totally ruined it, FOREVER.

this feels derivative as fuck, but im jealous i cant do it.

Dude check out ded masses new emd skool

Yes yes, we know.
He fucked Marky in the ass.

what are the best skits?
He's on point with trolling, but the few episodes of WP I've seen are kind of sub par.

>on le 4 ching
>dont give ur opinion guize xDd

The Wall Show, the Trex wheelchair pickup, The wine party, Fresh Tap

My personal favorite is the Toss It program.
>throw dat

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM

The Wall Show is really good.

Actually liked World Peace. Hope Sam and the guys gets a second season (and more).

Man that video pissed me off so much! I woulda killed those guys if I had witnessed that in person, is that lady ok now?

The wall show was fucking hilarious

>we fox news now

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/12/million-dollar-extreme-creators-say-adult-swim-canceled-their-show-for-supporting-donald-trump.html

Calm down

thanks, I'll give a watch when I'm home.

get out of here (((Joe Bernstein)))

I liked the show, but desu Sam is shit in it. All of his work on WP was autistic memeing towards Sup Forums, and there isn't any real skill in that.

Charles and Nick seem to put in a lot more effort into playing their characters.

Took a "smoke" break and watched them. Think I get the messages:
1. White people being ignorant/ ignoring the current and obvious problems and being ok with being blamed for everything. Also good beats.
2. The absurdity of modern sex culture or just another dig on pickup artist shit. Also an excuse to say "David Duke", "Nigger", and "Black people" (den sly camera grins)
3. People too focused on minor problems to see the bigger picture and the attack on feeling comfortable with an average life.
4. one; see above - two; no idea, just fun - three; fuck facebook - four; see 1

The three breakups, The Wall Show, The Toss It Project, Jews Rock, Trex helps Robbie

Sam says he has no health insurance. He also has contracted HIV due to his homosexual activities.

What will he do now?

>Epic Wife's Son Memes: The Show
Fuck off faggots

You mad? Little bitch is jelly he can't make money shitposting memes?

Hi Sam. Huge fan. Mega. Your stuff is next level. It's even funny when I'm high. But it's so metameta it's like sometimes I don't even need to laugh. You're great, man.

But Oliver isn't funny either. The world has room for unfunny guys who pander to all sorts.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

kek how did I never notice this. Nice little detail Sam.

Sam Hyde has good taste in trannies gotta say. She is a top tier qt.

u upset it could come back?

Trump won, bitch.

Just when you though he wouldn't get away with it this time, he gets away with it

Being a faggot is bad, but fucking the mental ill is inexcusable

Not shabby either. His stuff seems to be less comedy and more commentary.

ive always saw sam as a performance artist
hes went to a college and a ted talks before before and basically "performed"

All these shills and Sup Forums cunts constantly talking shit about everything on every fucking thread need to shoot themselves in the fucking dick. You are lower than reptiles. I hope you never reproduce and burn in hell.

Sam Hyde is hilarious. Everyone should be emailing the fuck out of adult swim and turner network. Make them crumble under the pressure of KEK and our collective consciousness.

the one in episode 6 with the metalcore band

watched all 6 eps after i heard it got cancelled and i want more

The TED talk was pretty good but only after I watched more TED talks. He basically takes the piss out of all of them since they say the same crazy futurist bullshit every damn time.

>9/11... so much accomplished with only 11 people

its a shame i never watched this show before it was cancelled because i think its fucking hilarious

this is the college one
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

here is another example
youtube.com/watch?v=tynKRMVGsAI
at an anime cosplay event

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

>literally you right now

So who do we contact?

FYI this is all just viral marketing by Turner

You retards all bought in and should be embarassed....the show isn't even cancelled.

A guy in the other thread convinced me....the show isn't even "alt-right", Sam and AdultSwim are just using you

Whats going on here big guy?

You just Tripped my wife....

I dont care, I just want more funny sketches

If you really want to send a message, go but the show on amazon

Of course Sam is, and maybe CN, too.

Sam believes this shit though, just because you want to make money off of a belief doesn't mean you are a charlatan. I could see the remote possibility that CN is doing this for views, but I think it's more likely that there are a bunch of technicolored haired cunts and bearded fag boys got real sad over his words. I bet it's a lot more likely that a Buzzfeed Jew wrote a story about Sam being literally Hitler and they got cold feet.

CN has major initiatives to hire women right now, because they've had articles written about their lack of diversity. They have some full blown marxists in their ranks.

I thought WP was kind of hit or miss, but I thought it was more hit than miss. They had some moments where I felt they were trying too hard to be weird, but there were other moments where there was genuine thought and meaning behind what they were doing. They were heavily censored and someone through the uncensored vids up on youtube. Wonder how they got those.

Here, send some emails to some poor numale at [AS].

adultswim.com/footer/contact/

send emails to Turner
not [as]

Fuck this lame ass viral marketing campaign.

Get the fuck out, Turner.

this is literally the best video he's ever done
the last 10 seconds are perfect

You are definitely one of Sam Hyde's friends. LOL

>I dont care, I just want more funny sketches
>Sam Hyde
>Funny
Are you stoned when you watch it? It's not funny.

Fuck off with this advertising. It was shit and you and your fucking friends pushed a forced meme to get exposure to get a show in which was absolute fucking garbage.

Advertising is not allowed.