Does Sup Forums support Palestine or Israel?

Which we support? Muslims or jews? There is no correct answer. Should the region just go back under British control?

>Should the region just go back under British control?
would be too costly, too dangerous and nobody there would want that esp israel

honestly we should just nuke it

2 country solution

the second country is jordan

Deport all Jews to Israel and let fate sort it out.

All those two need to chill out or just fuck because the tension is too much. They need some 420 asap

israel is the lesser evil, it's the muslims that are the cancer of this world

What do you mean?
The West Bank and Gaza is Palestinian land

not real go- buddy

t. Juden
Kys

I hate mudslimes.

But I support Palestine.

I'll support a Palestinian state when the occupation of Constantinople ends.

They should be forced to mix, Jews promote Multiculturalism in every country and so they should be forced to experience it for themselves.

kek
Palestine is dead
that's like saying you should give America back to the indians

I'd be fine if Israel rolled in, declared war properly and wiped the area.

At least it would be honest instead of starving/pushing people out slowly and building on more of the land each year.

But that would require balls, and this is the Israeli government we're talking about.

Neither

Any opportunity to trigger the jews is good for me.

They are supporting ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra in Syria to create migrants into Europe and US.

They lied about WMDs and make us destabilize Iraq.

Palestine it is.

No, 1 country (or confederate) solution. Give everyone voting rights and end this shit. It's not there are two races there.

Israel will be a Christian nation in 30 years
These digits confirm

indeed.

>Palestine is dead
Kek
The only only countries who don't recognize Palestine are Jewish controlled countries (America and Western Europe)

I support them nuking each other

Christianity is Jewish

The leaf is right
That whole region is already a wasteland, and the people produce nothing while taking up resources like the swedes take dicks.
Nuke 'em.

My honest thoughts on the matter.

Israel does not belong to the Jews. They are not the true Israelites. That they're holding this clay is the result of the greatest deception in history.

Israel belongs to those of Christian faith, but it is lost for now. So to answer your question, I think the country is perfect as is, and the violence would end if Jews were simply eliminated.

Eliminating the Jew is the toughest part. Like Islam, these people follow a superstitious cult that should be eradicated in the first place. So even allowing them to their religion is propagating this evil and this deception. The problem is removing it doesn't stop the deceiver, and their is a moral imperative that exists which affords our deceivers life: Altruism. The Jew feeds on this to continue its evil.

I offer no solutions. We need the greatest trick ever to remove every Jew.

lol

mudshits btfo by based hebrews

Gas the Pallywogs.

oh shit that must be why the jews killed christ
fuck off cretin

>The West Bank and Gaza is Palestinian land
I dunno if you're aware user but a lot of people would disagree with you there

No such thing as Palestine tho.

Can we do it in 8?

>What is controlled opposition
Will shills ever even try to argue intelligently?

>I have no argument or evidence but I disagree, therefore you're wrong
Kys juden

Gas the jews, kill the mussys and give us back our land ;3

Actually I offer a solution.

Greater Israel.

Expand into rightful Roman clay. Then simply displace the Jew. Their tribes are of small numbers.

After that, we rebuild Alexandria into a white paradise.

>implying Palestinians aren't the Jews who never migrated to Europe

Funny
Because Russia recognized Palestine as a country
You must be a Russian juden

Sup Forums supports nuking the whole dirt pile.

Yeah funny. I'm actually an Israeli juden since I lived there for 10 years.

Your saying that the jews are supporting groups who want to kill them maybe next you can show us how black people are supporting the kkk

ISRAEL
S
R
A
E
L

idk why you think I disagree with you, I was just pointing out that you seem retarded and you probably stick to simpler topics

support Israel it is

>ISIS
>Al Nusra
>Al Qeada
>Wanting to kill Israel
>Somehow only target the enemies of Israel

ayy lmao

This!

I said the West Bank and gaza is Palestinian land
You said that this is wrong without evidence
You are wrong because most non-Juden countries recognize palestine
Understand?

What is your affliction? Be honest

It should be nuked and britain can fuck off they are not an empire more

That you're a lying kike

You are addressing a separate and monolithic Sup Forums, presuming to be a thought leader, asking an open-ended contextless question and bringing nothing to the discussion.
That said, I'm an American, so I have no choice about supporting Israel. I think Palestine would be a disaster though. The entirety of the case for Palestine is that Jews are lying, murdering scum.
Yes, they are. I comlpletely agree.
But you don't build a nation-state out of other people being scum, you build it out of yourselves being good.

diagnosis: turboautism

i support Europe and North america.

>support Israel
Yes, with all (((their))) seeds of deception.
It's hard not to with the over bombardment in media, movies, multiculturalism and s.j.ws.

>lel ur le autism
Nice one juden

> kikes or sandniggers (pic related)

Idiot

>imagine conversation/can't read
>sperg out to the maximum

turboautism or plain ol schizophrenia pick one

There is obviously a correct answer.

If the palestinians win and throw israel into the sea (the only thing they will be happy with) they will be starving in five years and ready to fuck with the next country in line.

My guess is that they will start with europe.

Israel has to stop being so soft hearted towards palestines and start some real shit

Just let Isreal have it and let them finish there genocide. It will prove that they are nothing but hypocrites.

Jews are bad but mudslimes are worse. Maybe Netanyahu will be successful and Palestine will be eradicated.

Only nukes can solve this one.

These two are Palistinian's.

and these guys are klansmen

I hate both, trump must nuke the place and it must be part of sirya again, like in the roman times

definetely israel

Sup Forums supports carpet bombing