Tuvalu Conquest General - /tcg/

Come on then, you want to invade Tuvalu?

Convince me it's actually possible faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yx61xeDV_60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvalu#Post-World_War_II_Tuvalu_.E2.80.93_transition_to_independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Tuvalu).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell Israel that radical Muslim pineapple niggers are developing nukes, then we'll get officially sanctioned permission from the US to invade.

TO DO LIST:
Find a billionaire/millionaire sponsor who will sail us to Tuvalu
Find a way to get us guns for the invasion force

Do that and we can pick out a meet up spot (probably Australia or Hawaii) and get ready for war.

[Reposting cuz new thread]

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS LISTEN UP, HERE'S THE PLAN

Gather some ships, boats, and form a Main fleet. Don't forget we need a form of landing craft, so maybe bring some rafts or some shit

Once we get this Main Fleet near the island itself, /k/ battalion (They're all armed over there it should be our main force) Will land near CHURCH VAITUPU

Once /k/ battalion have secured that location, the main Sup Forums force will land on the other side of the island. And will travel to the 2nd Town on the island

/k/ will follow us with it

We'll do a pincer movement, as it's called, That'll really catch these fuckers off guard. And hopefully then, all resistance sha'll be crushed

Any questions?

Thread music:
youtu.be/yx61xeDV_60

We need to separate Our forces.

>Aussies deal with the wildlife
>Brazil storm the forest
>Europeans hold the coast
>America strike that airfield
>Middle east strike the village
>Oceania makes the post war propaganda.
>Assia Stablish Millitary instalations.

Climate change will take care of Tuvalu don't worry

How bizarre, I was at a friend's earlier and they had a map and I happened to spot the Tuvalu flag, but it was green, also there is an emoji for it too

I like the idea of posing as an charity on gofundme to help the tavalus but instead we're trying to buy as many weapons we can.

What you think about this?

Again, the problem with Australia is how to get the guns there.

Hawaii would be stupid as fuck, you'd need to sail around the entire American continent.

just get /k and you have all the guns you need.

Where is their communication center? We must kill their communication with the outer world. Otherwise, the fun might be over in a couple of hours, if even that.

Is this the revival of the Sup Forumsony threads?

Alrightly /k/ agrees to occupy but attacking is all on you

>mfw I'm a Tuvaluan 5th column

this is the only post on this proxy, careful who you trust

TAKE THAT FLAG DOWN!

The best course of action would be to meet up in PNG and acquire the guns and boats there, and then sail over.

TIME TO MAKE HISTORY, CHAPPEROONIES

What the actual fuck?
Since what we are conquering this tropical shithole?
Explain it.

roling for the new flag

>xDD

Behold--

"The Kek Republic"

you're next

But how are we funding this?

Legitimate declaration of war sir

rarer meat ples

>LOOK AT ME
>THIS IS THE FLAG NOW

guys do you understand that first of all, all of our troops are completely scattered all over the world and we need to assemble them in a single place.
And then we need to organize a bunch of fucking autistic retards into an actual army.
like an ACTUAL army.

We shall invade and build a grand temple of Kek.

Since someone actually sent them an email formally declaring war on behalf of Sup Forums

Or hell, you could even acquire a plane there too and fly over.

Noice

No, not that version.

>Hawaii would be stupid as fuck, you'd need to sail around the entire American continent.
>British geography

>Again, the problem with Australia is how to get the guns there.
A boat full of military supplies would meet up with our invasion force at sea and supply us that way.

That's the benefit of leaving from Hawaii. We can purchase/bring small arms there and just sail out.

You have my full support

We should create an artificial island where all applicants arrive, where they must be able to atleast diddlylift 3pl8 to proceed

Sounds Alright, don't know how it'll fit in with tho

Why bother landing on the beach when we can just go straight for the town?
We can catch the Tulvis by surprise and just march in, because it's not like they're going to put up resistance to a bunch of random white men with guns.

We all need to have training areas/meet ups with the money.

/k/ here. I have more guns in my safe than are on that entire island

>new Sup Forums banner

>Anyone on Sup Forums
>Knowing how to fly a commercial plane, full of autists and guns

>What is the Panama Canal

Updated version of Invasion. Feel free to add more.

The actual declaration, if someone missed it

Their airfield isn't big enough to land an invasion force on.

>An island will drift away

Are we meme'ing Tuvalu out of existence?

Kek.

Why don't we just get Russia to fund us? They'd probably do it just to fuck with our media.

>argentina afraid of taking small irrelevant islands in the southern hemisphere

If there were any serious attempt to organize this you'd all just be arrested (same thing happened when a bunch of neo-Nazis tried to conquer a Caribbean island), and if you actually launched your invasion fleet you'd just be sunk by burger drones or something.

>mail guns to Hawaiian meet up
>purchase/rent a boat in Hawaii
>sail to Tuvalu
>take the island

Did they respond?

Why not Nauru or any other place in Pacifics?

Why do we hate Tuvalu again?

Thats not even the main island faggot

We are wilking to risk it in the name of Kek. Have faith user. We are unstoppable.

It's just a meme, user ;)
Also
>implying Trump would sink his chosen people

> what is airborne assault
Who i am kidding...

thanks for the tip FBI

can't w8 desu

And just where the fuck are you????

Some one get Notch on the line

>Not having "Kek" in hieroglyphs on the flag

Nope Hawaii has the toughest gun laws in the nation

Hawaii is south of Florida yeah? Tuvalu is the other side.
>American geography

Okay, that makes more sense, but where would this boat come from? Who would sail a boat of military supplies off the coast of Australia to arm us with? Also, they'd be spotted by the Australian boat patrols, on the lookout for boat people.

You want to do an airborne assault on an island the width of three airstrips?
>Turkish military planning
No wonder you guys are getting fucked up in Syria.

if we all land on the same side of the island it could capsize

>landing in a single area that has a natural bottleneck
>shallow waters making landing a much more challenging prospect than it already was
it's shit like this that lost you all those wars germany

The US invasion of Grenada would be a perfect example of what to study. We may not be able to charter helicopters but we should at least have more than one landing point

They have an average iq of 65 and don't know how to run an island.

Hire a local pilot.
These exist.

Someone on twitter hit shkreli up and see if he wants to be a part of the insurgency

I'm warning you against something that would actually get arrested. If I were FBI I'd be leading you on and offering you support (that's what they do to arrest wannabe ISIS terrorists).

There is always resistance, trust me Burger bro, Even a bunch of apes do show the most rebellious motives

The towns are their communications

I'm sure there's a rich user here lurking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvalu#Post-World_War_II_Tuvalu_.E2.80.93_transition_to_independence

It's still fucking up.

>A brit asking why we have to expand....

BECAUSE WE CAN !!!!!
Is not about hate is about conquest !

It's possible

now THAT is a rare flag!

The edgy fuck he is he'll probably accept

They don't have a military but they have a national police force, but, Australia could intervene, as they have helped train their police force. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Tuvalu).

It'd still be p. fun.

We don't, we just want it.

That plane can't carry a load of more than ~4 people and some supplies. You'd need at least 20 for an invasion force. It's not practical.

We could theoretically use a fleet of them for the initial landing, but we need boats to bring supplies.

wtf, is that real?

hitler was literally a sperg?

My digits confirm

And how many seaplanes would we need to get 50+ autists and all their guns there?

Would there even be enough fuel?

We take their gov, we take their internetz
>Tuvalu.tv is the sole provider of Internet access in Tuvalu. The ISP is operated by the ICT (Information and Communications Technology) Department of the Government of Tuvalu.

Sure they'll fight back once they realize what happened, but initially they will be confused.

ah, ok

They called us autists.

There is a British governor general. Attacking would be seen as an act of war against the UK I would presume.

If you actually wanted to take over you'd have to do it democratically and become a citizen of Tuvalu.

For the record I do not recommend this and and all posts by this user should be considered as satire.

>a sperg

he was probably bugging the fuck out from amphetamines

Heh im just kidding
However we might could do something with floatplanes and zodiacs though

Have you ever really had to take a piss but the show or whatever is so good you can't miss it? In seriousness, it's sped up.

>Aussies deal with the wildlife
they'll get triggered by the birds and surrender

Much better bro
SHADILAY

Get him to fund it.
We get a business plan together and Im sure he will do it for the lulz.

this. Why we killling the islanders

k, they can just do the post-war propaganda with canada.

Proof?

Well thanks to they're probably expecting something now...

A bunch of hackers would be really useful rn