Not enough "Sweden, yes" threads. Here's some stuff (swedish links, unfortunately):

Not enough "Sweden, yes" threads. Here's some stuff (swedish links, unfortunately):

Poor people more often homeless due to immigration: svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/sofia-och-dottern-lever-pa-tio-kvadrat

Several people stabbed at school (immigrant shithole + no profiles = immigrants did it): aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/WMy9L/knivbrak-vid-skola--sex-till-sjukhus

Man murdered, somali shithole, involves people with "foreign sounding names": vlt.se/blaljus/brott/polisen-utreder-misstankt-mord-i-vasteras?referrer=app

Prime minister (and other top social democrats) poses with islamic state fundraiser and member: dagensps.se/opinion/stefan-och-mona-pa-bilder-med-terrorfinansiaren/#conversion-1042239265

Nine year old girl beaten for not wearing a veil: unt.se/nyheter/uppsala/nioaring-i-uppsala-vagrade-sloja-blev-slagen-4462960.aspx

Mohammad (20) rapes 14 year old, threatens to kill people, second time he rapes - no deportation: friatider.se/mohammed-fr-n-mali-fast-f-r-barnsex-r-tidigare-d-md-men-slipper-utvisning-igen

16 year old sexually harassed on her way to school by gang. Ethneticity not known, hmmm: expressen.se/gt/flicka-ofredad-pa-vag-till-skolan/

And finally, police confiscates sex dolls that look like children, with mouth, anus and vagina. In Malmö, of course, the rape capital of the world: sydsvenskan.se/2016-12-11/skaningar-bestaller-sexdockor-som-forestaller-barn

Other urls found in this thread:

sydsvenskan.se/2016-12-13/nazisternas-sorgliga-seger-i-skurup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But whats the fucking point? Sure you can make these threads as much as you want but the fact of the matter is, Sweden being fucked up is an actual reality now. I mean make a thread if you hear good news but bad news is just the same perpetual shit over and over.

>102799147
Sweden, no
It's just sad at this point
Why aren't you out there killing these fucks?
Or joining Nordfront?

Right, just cherry pick on news on people of Middle Eastern ethnicity to persuade your racist rhetoric. How about you show you the native percentage on crime, I can guarente they're much higher than migrants.

Swede bitches suck good the big chilean cock, I talk by experience

this is bait right?

1. They're not (although you probably can't count that in Sweden) and 2. even if they were, how's that an excuse for immigrants committing crimes not getting dealt with? "Sure we have shit at home but let's bring in some more of the shit that truck just dropped outside, this sounds sensible"

No-one hates Swedes more than Swedes do. There's a deep current of nihilistic self-loathing at the core of their national identity.

How can you get homeless in Sweden?
Doesn't the welfare agency pay your rent even if you're neet?

>big city cuckolds and women who vote left getting what they deserve

What's the problem here?

What counts as a "big city" in Sweden? You're like 5 millions

Doesn't matter how much neetbux you get when there is no housing to spare.

Basically the guys who own the apartment complexes make deals with the gubernmend to rent them to immigrants at atleast double the rent your average swede would come up with. So ethnic swedes are getting kicked out from their homes with the help of the taxpayers money.

Move to more rural areas and there is no problem, you also get more out of your rent.

Rural areas have their cons too
t. 1,5h drive to work

Is there a place for an american like me to go to Sweden? Or the place is so bad that I will almost see muslims at every corner in the country. Don't take it as an insult. I'm curious of what's in Sweden before the muslim rapefugee invasion. Are they friendly towards americans?

Dont have to go that rural, I live in a town with about 20k people.
Swedes think they are way better than americans because your country is so backwards and you're all dumb rednecks.

>How about you show you the native percentage on crime, I can guarente they're much higher than migrants.
I'd be surprised, even here the prisons are filled with shitskins. I work in a prison, I don't really know how the police and the justice work, but that's a fact. I'd say that it's human nature, people tend to gather by ethnicity, the minority ones are the poorer, less educated, thus commit (faaaaar) more crimes...
Basically the whites are the average psychopaths and organized crime, the rest (huge) are shitskins.

Harsh words. I'm planning to travel to Sweden next year. What are some tourists spots that I can visit without being harassed by the muslims? What are some nice beaches to visit Sweden?

>police confiscates sex dolls that look like children

I bet these were done by white people though. Disposable income and all that.

The kicker of course being that cops will make sure you can't fuck a doll that looks too young, but won't prevent Ahmed from raping an actual 8 year old.

Dan Eliasson will be on the morning TV shows saying "well it's sad she got raped, but you have to empathize with the real victim here" and then go on for 10 minutes about how we have to appreciate child raping cultures and their diversity enriching us.

They are doing a very good invading every single village, town and city with immigrants so I don't think there are places to avoid them anymore.

Maybe far north or some tiny old village.

Ugh that last line. I think you fuckers need to be put in the same oven as the niggers.

>I can visit without being harassed by the muslims?
Just don't go to the ghettos and you'll be fine

I also want to visit a nude beach in Sweden? That's not possible anymore huh?

Leafs gonna leaf

>– Det är en tickande bomb med dem som nu får avslag enligt den nya asyllagstiftningen. De förlorar sina bostäder direkt efter beskeden. Om vi inte ser åtgärder nu, som stöd till frivilliggrupper och en ordentlig satsning på billiga bostäder, så kommer hemlösheten att öka ytterligare de närmaste åren

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

"It's a ticking time bomb, the people who are denied asylum. They lose their housing immediately after getting rejected. If we don't prepare now, with support to volunteer groups and a major investment in cheap apartments, homelessness will increase even more the next years".

Yeah because NOBODY will even make an effort or attempt to say that someone with a rejected asylum claim should FUCKING LEAVE.

They'll just stay anyway and we're to give them more housing (!?!?!) so they don't freeze. What the actual fuck? This comes alongside news articles meant to be sympathy raising about how hard it is for people with denied asylum claims trying to keep their kids in school.

The mind fucking reels. Fifth columnist traitors waste even more tax money keeping non-citizen, illegal immigrants in schools, with housing and partaking of free medical services.

Internment camps had the right idea.

We need to purge you commie scum from our once sacred lands.

Why do Swedish people even go outside in these immigrant shitholes? The US has them too, but we stay far as fuck away unless we're packing heat. I know guns are illegal in Sweden. Are knives too? I would carry a concealed weapon if I were you everywhere I went. I would have my children take self-defense classes.

> 1 more year with feminist government
> 1 more year with feminist
> 1 more year with
> 1 more year
> 1 more
> 1

at least some swedes are doing something
sydsvenskan.se/2016-12-13/nazisternas-sorgliga-seger-i-skurup

>Why do Swedish people even go outside in these immigrant shitholes?
Avoiding immigrants is racist user.
I bet you would even cross the street if you were walking towards a group of immigrant men late at night you nazi.

That's true.

I've seen female coworkers that have been harassed by mudslimes that follow them around during after works. When you're there you can tell them to go fuck off but it's their mere existence that's the problem.

The fact that these things are wasting the precious air around them is apalling to me. If there ever comes a time when we actually rise up as a nation against this degenerate ""progressive"" culture then I and so many others will remember every journalist and every fucking celebrity that contributed to this shit, and guess which scum-of-the-fucking-earth degenerate, gene-pool-defiling retards will get deported with the roaches to their own countries with that culture that they think is so great.

I can't speak for other anons in other cities but Stockholm being the main capital is a liberal shithole comparable to jew york or san flansisco with minorities just like any other metropolitan area. If you visited the inner city/city core like most people do you'll be surrounded by swedes and be fine. the further out you go from the inner city the more likely you'll see dindus,

Most of the time shitskins stick to their own areas where they've been dumped in by the government and formed enclaves riddled with gang violence, murders, drug trafficking you name it but every once in a while it leaks out.

tl;dr it's very segregated which is probably why most people don't care that much

Some Somali tried to rob me in broad daylight at Södermalm (nice part of city). I punched him in the face and had to spend 24 hours in jail just for protecting my self.