Abortion bubblegum

pic related

I'm crying in disgust and sadness...

I find it difficult to not be angry all the fucking time.

I... just... this is just too fucking much...

Women are fucking trash. Both men and women should never have left strict dogma.

I don't know if God exists, but... I hope he does.

Horrible... this is just so fucking horrible... The comments are even worse.

I hopes she burns in hell. That's probably the first time I ever thought that about someone.

I hope she suffers terribly.

comments

FUCKING COMMENTS

If they had to get an abortion, theres a high chance that they were niggers or white trash. Consider it a benefit to the genepool

I find it beyond anything remotely acceptable.

Not just the fact that she did it, but the way she treats it... with such... shamelessness...

cold... just... cold... there is nothing good in it...

pure evil...

holy shit... how did we get so far?

That's fucked up.

I will consider it such when we start sterilizing women who get abortions

>constitutional right to murder
It's funny how leftshits complain about their "constitutional rights" to abortion and birth control being violated but then turn around and say guns should be totally outlawed.

How does she get so many positive reactions to that?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE WORLD?!

>people thinking this is ok and not disgusting
Oh god America, where have you gone...

>women
Era of the robowaifu soon, lads.

You faggot autists with your unironic shitposting about waifus and anime are part of the degenerate problem.

I'm glad disgusting whores do shit like this, as it further stigmatizes abortion because they look fucking crazy.

>playing with corpse in hands and displaying it on the internet for virtue signalling purposes

And we're the fucking bad guys? Holy shit, we live in the weirdest time when the neckbeard faggots on the fringes of society that everyone hates are the ones who actually give a shit about not murdering babies.

>aborted/miscarried
WHICH ONE, FUCKWAD

Shut it moral fag

>you can see the baby's spine
>bubblegum
Jesus Christ what the fuck

Because we need more unwanted, uncared for, worthless, fatherless ghetto babies?

Maranatha, Jesus come!

They're still going to have children, just next time they will find a beta to provide for them first.

I wish moral cuck holds like you where aborded

We should just start rounding these women up and forcibly sterilizing them.

Sounds like we'd be doing them a favor anyways, considering how much they apparently hate children.

Don't worry brother, we're gonna live after they get nuked by gandhi

Humanity deserves what is coming. Armageddon soon, friends.

>muh overpopulation
>SAVE THE POOR REFUGEES
>FEED THE AFRICANS

I pray very soon!

help me Father I am in hell. Please wake me up.

>abortion is a constitutional right

She would have been a shitty mother anyway, this is better.

You people are retarded famalam. I hope you cry for all the sperm you waste every day the same way.

Abortion should be illegal. These women don't want kids? Keep your fucking legs shut. It's not that hard to not get fucked every 15 minutes.

>aborted/miscarried
trying to make herself seem less of a shit person when its obviously aborted

Hellfire and Brimstone

if only there was some device to prevent pregnancy, like some sort of protection to prevent semen from entering the vagina

if only science had advanced far enough

You are correct. She is selfish and heartless. Others feel the same way you do including me. Thank you for caring about people especially the tiny ones. All we can do is love the children who survive and send a prayer for those who are murdered. I assure you those hos put up a big show about "not caring" but they kill their own souls along with their children... empty eyes hearts and wombs. By the time a few of them regret their actions it is far too late for them to redeem themselves. Innocent blood stains permanently and cosmetics do not fix that ugliness.

This is like Sup Forums 2007 levels of edgy.

OP you're a faggot for literally shaking over this.

UHHHH LOL THATS DEFINITELY PERIOD ON HER HAND

wow. thats pretty degenerate familam.

regardless of race
>women
>intellect
pick one

>leftists falling over themselves to proclaim muslims as victims and women who flaunt their abortions are what red-pill atheists like myself to go back to church

Deus Vult anno Domini nostri Iesu 2016.

Women REEEEEE

Are you from Reddit? Because your posting style indicates you're an emotional faggot

There really need to be a national abortion registry. Name and shame.

Please learn how to spell werds and sheeeiiittt. DAMN SON.

Don't worry, we'll thin the herd out soon. But, this will include them of course.

Only time I'll ever say this:
Into the oven these people go.

This isn't 2007 Sup Forums is it now, """""oldfag"""""?

I am for abortion, but that's just plain fucking wrong. But whoda thunk? It's an attention seeking whore

Hourly Reminder:
Abortion kills more niggers than the next 5 leading causes of death. Combined.

"Pro-life" is codeword for anti-white!
>"Pro-life" is codeword for anti-white!

underrated

It's double think.

The sign of willfully ignorant slaves.

>the more deaths the merrier

Does this stupid bitch not realize that if any man took her philosophy to heart she would be one of the first to be raped and murdered?

>but muh civilization!
>muh cops!
>muh courts and prisons!

All run by men with better morals than you bitch. If they had your morals you would be a fuck toy for about an hour after which you would be tortured to death by the really sadistic ones while the rest gambled for your belongings.

What the actual fuck
Who the fuck takes pictures of an aborted embryon and proceeds to downplay it on fb?

>I'm crying in disgust and sadness...
>I... just... this is just too fucking much
Lmao are you fucking triggered retard?

>im literally shaking right now!
Fuck off you right wing SJW, you don't belong on Sup Forums.

TRIPS OF SATAN

Are you a teenager? Because your posting style suggests edge.

tehy're doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing

Bezmenov stated that he was also instructed not to waste time with idealistic leftists, as these would become disillusioned, bitter, and adversarial when they realized the true nature of Soviet Communism. To his surprise, he discovered that many such were listed for execution once the Soviets achieved control. Instead, Bezmenov was encouraged to recruit the persons in large circulation, established conservative media, rich filmmakers, intellectuals in academic circles, and cynical, ego-centric people who lacked moral principles.

"ugh humans must die" "I think humans should die too end civilization trees are better" "yay death to humanity tee hee" "yea let all humans die overpopulation omg SAVE THE POOR REFUGEES kill all humans tee hee, omg trees" "tee hee overpopulation tee hee SAVE THE POOR REFUGEES, SAVE THE POOR REFUGEES tee hee"

no one cares about dead babies. women first , babies second.

The world isn't facebook you slaphead, I doubt you commented on that post; you didn't show any negativity publically besides here which is anonymous anyway, put away your rattle snake and calm the fuck down.

Nothing wrong with abortions anyway, the child wouldn't be thankful for their life with a Mother like that.

Sup Forums nation when?
We can draft our own constitution and make sure atrocities such as this never happen again.

I meant the bitch posting her abortion all over her facebook. that's edgy.

but op is still a faggot.

I'm 25 which is how I know thats not an aborted fetus.

Real or not, the promotion of such warped behavior and the cheers supporting it is absolutely disgusting.

How long until the Marxist cancer in America destroys our whole republic?

I don't give a fuck about the abortion issue but who the fuck posts this on social media?

the internet was a mistake

I mean. We should probably just kill all non anglos and split the world with asians.

My parents were completely detatched...I am pretty happy with my life and thankful to be here. So it's not an all or nothing proposition.

Her boyfriend, apparently degenerate as she is.

The boundaries have shifted.

Killing a fetus is perfectly acceptable because the highest form of human interaction is sex with a person whose name you don't even know.

Wanting to kick out illegal aliens and build strong boarders in order ot have strong nation is disgusting.

>everyone who disagrees with me on one particular issue is the same person
Kill yourself

what does this have to do with other races? its your women that think this way.

We don't want to have to breed 10 kids each in order to compete, and by 2050 when Africa has several billion people it won't matter what we do we're fucked anyway.

If abortion is legal and the woman decides when to get it, the least we should push for is financial (and legal) abortion for the father.

Sterilise them. Boom. No more abortions, and they can have as much sex as they want, AND they will never anchor men to marriages anymore because they can't produce children.

This is a thinly veiled false dicotomy.

This.

The woman should go too. Only the intellectually, morally elite can support the rate of advancement we enjoy now. Every piece of shit has to be terminated.

Fuck you. Just watched Sargons Pizzagate video now this. Iam almost done with this shit. It is hard to take the disgusting depravity in this world.

When can you consider abortion murder ?
Are there any reliable non biased studies on when a fetus develops consciousness ?

what fuck

No, you kill yourself faggot. You know as well as I do how this woman would feel about these issues. Use your head.

If you want to base it on consciousness then it is OK if I kill you in your sleep.

It keeps getting said, but it's never any less weird.
Playing with a corpse is now more moral than objecting to posting yourself doing so online.

>the internet was a mistake
Go cry somewhere else, faggot. The internet is helping to liberate us all by giving us the gift of knowledge through instant communication on demand.

Yeah I love shoving a coathanger down my dick and pulling out the sperm as I feel them writhe around inside me.

>caring about humanity until it becomes troublesome

Humanity, everyone.

First off, I'm against abortion but think a woman should be allowed to kill her child, if she wants. That will give the husband a chance to decide if he wants to stay with and support such a heartless, crazy bitch or not. If he stays, they deserve each other. She should live to think about how she killed half of herself and half of her husband out of convenience. It's a moment to learn a valuable life lesson.

As far as those "the earth is over populated" faggots go... They're not helping by bitching about it on social media. They should start by offing themselves, if they care so fucking much. I'm not all about extremism but I find it kinda funny how everyone wants to tell everyone else how they should live their lives.

>Condoms break and birth control fails
The chance is incredibly slim and paired with the probability of actually conceiving life, paired with the slim chance that the condom breaks and the birth control fails, this is a bullshit and loaded statement. This faggot obviously doesn't use birth control of any sort but wants to have some credibility when she gets knocked up for having risky sex so they can go "IDK WHAT HAPPENED!"

Funny how these faithless heathens don't believe in god until their lives are on the line or a fucking miracle slaps them in the face. Then they curse his name and blame their own sins on some man in the sky. The cognitive dissonance of the left is immeasurable.

>rare

kek wills it...but it also separates us.

>constitutional right to an abortion
what

I'm so glad that the Republicans won and that these people are having conniptions.

>IT'S LEGAL IT'S LEGAL IT'S LEGAL
Not for long, cunt.

>the internet was a mistake
social media was a mistake

Any knowledge to be found on here is buried in so much propaganda, sensationalist garbage, outright lies, and the ravings of the insane, so as to be indistinguishable from complete falsehoods.

That'll surely help her when she tries to get a job.

>abortion is a constitutional right
What happened to you America?

I'm fine with thinning the herd if it involves putting down subhumans like this

Why are leftists such psychopaths? Why do they have complete and utter contempt for the innocent unborn?

this was my first thought as well
liberals are truly retarded