Its on cucks!

I am tired of your racism; over your misogyny; & turned off by all the whining as you cling to a culture that died 10 years ago.

You think you won the Meme Wars but know the fight of your pathetic lives was but ONE BATTLE. Enjoy it now because as of today ALL YOUR WINS ARE PAST TENSE.

We have learned from this election and know now that the key to winning hearts and minds is just organizing our talking points!
>No Im not kidding.
Its not about having a decent candidate or protecting the rights of actual citizens. America is won or lost simply by the ability to present our numbered talking points.
>Still not kidding.

Step 1: We will stop reminding you that we are smarter because we are.
Step 2: We will try hard not to laugh at you as you pretend to love America and argue about protecting "your country" because we all know patriotism isn't real you're imagining things.
Step 3: We will use your religion to bait you and then make you feel less Christiany or something.
Step 4: We will speak in simple terms so you idiots can use our catch phrases.
Step 5: We will try to stop acting insane when challenged because we get that people are watching us act insane now.
Have a Blessed Day, Scum.

Eat my thick & creamy sauce below ---

progressivearmy.com/2016/11/25/our-progressive-narrative/

Fuck off nigger

>LWDS when?

Said the Brazillian cuck? Really?

You didn't even getting digits fucking cuck

Meme warfare when

7070...meme war on

>We have learned from this election
keked hard! My sides!

> We will try to stop acting insane when challenged because we get that people are watching us act insane now.
Good bait, but no leftist would ever acknowledge they're insane. The few leftists that realize the insanity of SJW's but don't support Trump tend to dissociate from both movements entirely and go towards their own non-existent "alt-left".

Read the article attached. They do. They have learned nothing. Its insane.

are you at least a girl user?

>talking points
What like using a microphone siren on somebody who disagrees with you?

No I just like posting pics of tits everywhere I go.

misogynist pig.
That's something a drumpfkin would do, use True Forward Progressives™ would never cause a microaggression

> all your bases belong to us
Not clicking on fakenews.no

> tattoos
delete this degeneracy

>those googly eye fake tits

no fuckin thanks

Better?
No tattoos and eyes aren't googley when they have to stare at the floor. I aim to please.

much much better

gay lets roll
ROLL FOR TUVALU

Nice Tits

THICC

Don't be a sore loser.

>nazis watch out
It's too late, soon the right will start using identity politics to justify death squads.

roll