ONE TYPO ONE TYPO IS ALL IT WAS THAT DESTROYED HILLARY

>An aide to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, saw a warning email in his inbox back in March, claiming to be from Google. Podesta needed to change his Gmail password immediately, the email said.

>“This is a legitimate email,” Charles Delavan, a Clinton campaign aide, replied to another of Mr. Podesta’s aides, who had noticed the alert. “John needs to change his password immediately.”

>With another click, a decade of emails that Mr. Podesta maintained in his Gmail account — a total of about 60,000 — were unlocked for the Russian hackers. Mr. Delavan, in an interview, said that his bad advice was a result of a typo: He knew this was a phishing attack, as the campaign was getting dozens of them. He said he had meant to type that it was an “illegitimate” email, an error that he said has plagued him ever since.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/12/13/olbermann-were-the-victims-of-a-russian-coup-traitorous-republicans-are-indifferent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top kek!

>With another click, a decade of emails that Mr. Podesta maintained in his Gmail account — a total of about 60,000 — were unlocked for the Russian hackers
>the Russian hackers
This is the whole reason this article exists, to use this phrase

>muh russian hackers

hilarious

This guy gets it

>Russian hackers have to stoop to fishing emails
How is anyone under 100 fall for this shit?

>right after the email was sent podesta could hear a muffled noise from outside his house
>when asked about it he said it sounded like "cheeki breeki

phishing is not hacking, it's you being fucking stupid

If this was true, this guy would be dead already. The Clinton's would have killed him off.

This. With the KGB in control, you'd think they would have better methods.

>This is an illegitimate email
nobody says that. it wasnt a typo, you are just an idiot

>Huffington Post
>Emily Peck

the shills are in so much denial that they're literally trying to pull dumbass stories out of their asses to make themselves think they're the ones who won.

Why does that article feature a picture of asuka, in particular this picture

Is that Asuka?

this, although in the lad's defense he did give pedesta instructions on the correct way to reset his google password but pedesta just ignored them and clicked directly on the phishing link

>I was only pretending to type correctly

IT WAS A TYPO GUYS, COME ON!

>Bezmenov (AKA Schuman) stated that he was also instructed not to waste time with idealistic leftists, as these would become disillusioned, bitter, and adversarial when they realized the true nature of Soviet Communism. To his surprise, he discovered that many such were listed for execution once the Soviets achieved control. Instead, Bezmenov was encouraged to recruit the persons in large circulation, established conservative media, rich filmmakers, intellectuals in academic circles, and cynical, ego-centric people who lacked moral principles.

It is, I am not sure what is worse that I recognized my waifu from a sliver of a photo or that I recognized the exact photo

EMAIL INSPECTOR HERE

T H I S

>anime girl image
they're really onto the alt right. they know how to get us hooked.

THEY'RE ONTO US!!!

i been noticing a lot of OPs being posted with screenshots of news articles that contain anime pictures hidden in them

it's some sort of eternal nip conspiracy i'm guessing

this

The only typo is the fact they don't list hillary as DEAD since 9/11/16

the queen of Sup Forums never lies

It's because she's well known as a "right wing neo-Nazi alt-right buzzword buzzword etc" symbol.
There's at least one article about this.

this

and they still don't know if it was an internal leak
or
if Podesta even clicked on the link

not exactly fake news
more like fan fiction news

>johnpodesta1
>OMG THEY PHISHED IT

kek

3DPD

now that's what I call hacking gopniks, seriously they still haven't learned that they can't beat the hacker known as russian have they?

этo

>too stupid to know about obvious phishing
>that close to running the country

If this is true, then I highly doubt it was an elite group of Russian hackers in Moscow coordinating a cyber kill strike on old man Podesta

This is something a 19 year old computer science student could have pulled off. Embarrassing

>ultra sophisticated state sponsored hackers
>crude password phishing attack my grandma wouldnt fall for

With Hillary Clinton's track record of employing braindead idiots pretending they're tech savvy, imagine the morons she would've put in her cabinet.

Really makes you appreciate the fact that Trump is going to be the president, doesn't it?

Literally older than the Internet.

bullshit story.

huffpo is fake news.

>FAKE NEWS

If it wasn't a typo then he wouldn't have to change his password. Dumbfucks.

>phishing
>the Russian hackers

They're using best girl as a conduit/servitor, probably to fuel meme magic in their own private endeavors. It's a smart strategy. More semen has been spilled for Asuka than perhaps any other anime character. And deservedly so.

something is hidden in this picture

>>“This is a legitimate email,” Charles Delavan, a Clinton campaign aide, replied to another of Mr. Podesta’s aides, who had noticed the alert. “John needs to change his password immediately.”
> “John needs to change his password immediately.”

so was that all a typo too?

I dunno man. No reason to change your password in that scenario, that guy was just asking for trouble with his phrasing. Pretty weird story in my estimation.

Everyone knows Rei is the best girl.

podesta got pwned by an age old phishing scam.
thats hilarious,
its also pathetic

>were unlocked for the Russian hackers.
just when I thought it couldn't get was

ahahaha.
I know you got this from a fake news site, OP.
Ironic shitposting just isn't good entertainment anymore though. You faggot. Goddamnit

You have never had windows call you because you need to change your password?

wtf no way man that really scary, makes me remember nisman case here in argentina.

How deep the rabit hole reaches?

>>“This is a legitimate email,” Charles Delavan, a Clinton campaign aide, replied to another of Mr. Podesta’s aides, who had noticed the alert. “John needs to change his password immediately.”

>He said he had meant to type that it was an “illegitimate” email,

One of these things is not like the other faggot

>This is the whole reason this article exists, to use this phrase

This

They are going to push this shit until their crazy supporters trigger a civil war.

This is their last resort. Civil War is what Soros does when he has no other path to victory.

Think of what could have been:
>Do not nuke Russia

Well I mean, who said that second part of the quote? If it was the same guy who made the typo..it obviously wasn't a typo unless he typos entire sentences

>asuka best girl

What next? Are they going to claim the Clinton foundation lost millions of dollars because Russian agents disguised themselves a Nigerian prince through email?

They will find out the hard way that America is different.

You mean like this?
breitbart.com/video/2016/12/13/olbermann-were-the-victims-of-a-russian-coup-traitorous-republicans-are-indifferent/

Don't give them ideas.

its shinji

>Elite Russian hackers
>A phishing e-mail with a fake login

WOW.

*illegitimate

JUST

>le russian haxorz xD
When will this meme end?

>You mean like this?

I actually showed family that video last night to show how these fucks are trying to start violence.

Imagine employing some who uses p@ssword as his password. I mean fuck, the whole thing was just a ruse to get Trump elected, wasn't it? I mean why not lolitaflight#319

Wasn't there a picture of a Japanese guy eating Watermelon that everyone jokes is going to release a screamer into your computer if you click it or something?

Not going to lie, Kinda hope they do.

HAHAHA oh wow and to think I ever considered going into journalism.

If he said it was illegitimate then why say to change the password? I'm confused as to how legitimate vs illegitimate made this happen.

This.

Civil war is how Soros makes bank. This is going perfectly!

The one time this guy actually has a point lol

>This McCarthy-esque hyperbole about le evil Russian hackers
>Reee! Stupid le hackers!!!! the people aren't meant to know these things!!!! We can't possibly win le election when they know how bad our dirty laundry is now!!!!!!!!!

Attacking the messenger is not a valid tactic

>unlocked for the Russian hackers
>Russian hacker
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY "KNOW" THAT THE HACKER WAS RUSSIAN?

Even if the hacker has a Russian IP, it could be a proxy or a bot net.

the devil is in the details

Because The Huffington Jew (((knows))). Don't ask questions faggot.

So Podesta let his aides read through top secret diplomatic material?

This is such BS. The person was just incompetent.

this
>the russians hacked our election! the russians hacked our election!
>(by revealing how corrupt we are)
who fucking cares who did the hack. It wouldn't have changed anything if the democrats weren't so corrupt.

they still won't admit she was shit candidate, eh?

Sorry m9 but they know it was an internal leak because Assange and Craig Murray said their source was an internal leak.

So are they hiring Russian hacker that are going double agent?

>Get Phissed
>Say you're hacked

Definitely not the same thing.

No 2 step verification?
Or did they get a SIM card?

kek

This is now an asuka thread

Kek guided his hand

nope, podesta mentioned in the emails about how his staffers were wanted him to use 2-step security

guess he should've taken the advice

My god you're a smart man.

muh dick approves but is slightly terrified

>Current year
>giving out your login info to a phishing attack

How the fuck do people still fall for phishing attacks in the year 2016? They literally cannot happen unless you give them your password. How are democrats this computer illiterate?

>obvious phishing email
>chooses not to delete it
>instead shows his coworkers

CBS has an article back in late October, but it didn't mention the typo. Also:
>“This is a legitimate email,” Charles Delevan at the HFA help desk wrote to Podesta’s chief of staff, Sara Latham. “John needs to change his password immediately, and ensure that two-factor authentication is turned on his account.”
>All that shit
>A typo

>Get phished hard as fuck
>Muh hackers
>Legitimate? meant illegitimate lel

Goddamn, and these people wanted to run the country?

Some people like pic related still think the emails were forged.

I bet those russians hackers used deception to make the dnc be corrupt and collude with the media

TIPPITY TOP KEK!!!

phishing scam = hacking?

Good catch there my friend

MSM are storytellers, not journalists