Hey Sup Forums I was wondering if it was just me...

hey Sup Forums I was wondering if it was just me, or do you all have a fetish to be with girls (or guys) of the opposite political spectrum? I swear the thought of sleeping with the enemy gets me rock hard, I have no personal experience with this (all the girls I have dated/fucked have been "apolitical") so I was wondering if it's happened to you all.

Share your stories Sup Forums and how it ended

> be 16 yo me
> meet 14 yo thicc qt in weeb convention
> get along pretty well
> date for 2 years
> break up because I am retarded and long distance relationships suck (we met once a month or so)
> hate her with the might of a thousand suns for the next 2 years and do everything to make her life hell
> go to law school
> date another virgin thicc whore for 9 months
> 1 year in college and I discover she will join my college next semester
> fuckno.jpg
> get depressed, then paranoid, then angry
> learn how to shoot, go out at night, get beaten up by niggers on purpose to vent my frustration, then point my gun at them just for the keks
> mental health is going to shit
> break up with second girlfriend because I am going on a shootout in college
> 5 months later semester still didn't end
> meet new friends, my mind is at ease, I feel better now
> apologize to her, she accepts
> turns out she turned into a turbo feminist in the long run
> somehow didn't fuck anyone besides me since 2 years ago
> says she still loves me
> go through some serious redpilling to see if she still has a working brain
> it works, she says everything makes sense despite being super racyss and shiet
> we're dating again

It's funny how they put politics aside if they want the D, women are not supposed to join politics those whores are completely driven by feral instincts, I've always loved how she has a very assertive personality and yet I'm still able to tame her both socially and in bed, life is good

I really wanna sleep with a Trump loving girl, but they are all fat or 65.

nice b8 m8

I'll take things that didn't happen for 200 Alex

>dating
>sex outside of marriage
Degenerate blue-pilled scum.

I've only dated huge sluts so yeah

Hey there shill! What's it like pretending we're all "no hymen no diamond" freaks?

this is second gf when we were on the beach, once we broke up she started almost immediately dating with a fat nu-male lol player, it seems she was venting her frustration with me with him, I barely knew the guy and had no idea he was from the city, not that I care but it kinda pissed me off that she jumped into someone else's dick so fast, I guess that's just their nature, she needed rescue when she met me and same counts for when we broke up, I don't hate her but despise her greatly

You can't just leave us hanging sir, do tell about the biggest political difference you've had with a girl

Is your thick girlfriend behind the whale?

>from Brazil

>pic of white people

nice try mang

Fucking a liberal? My dick would fall off.

I do get off to the idea of girls liking me, discovering things they like without them knowing, and then casually denouncing those things in front of them. Nothing is stronger than dick.

>Y-yeah, I only...drink on rare occasions.
>Uh, you know, I-I used to listen to rap, but I guess I just grew out of it. Heh.
>If I...ever have kids, I, absolutely, would be a stay-at-home mom. You're totally right.

Yes she is fatter than the previous one, still had a juicy pussy and I loved eating her out, I miss that
> implying I am white
We are from south brazil tho, if you think that's white then the memes are real

wut?

I'm saying you're not white idiot, just another shitskin. Jesus are you that stupid?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

then what the fuck did you mean by this retard
(You)
>from Brazil

>pic of white people

> nice try mang

Either way, it's settled that women will adapt to your views despite how radical you are if they look up to you, and if you're just fucking around she'll just keep it to herself, I'm quite sure that's the case for pretty much everyone

I'm saying that that pic is fake and your story is fake bro. You Brazilian monkey

Lots of women will change everything about themselves for the D. Types of music they listen to, whether they drink or not, social-political opinions, etc. I don't want to ever fuck a liberal, but it'd be super hot to turn one conservative just through flirting.

> be OP
> be massive faggot
> ask for stories and dismiss them as fake and gay
Why the fuck would I even go through the effort of typing all this shit out if it was fake retard, show yourself and your superior genes, what proof do you want?

lol I'm not OP. I'll bite, show us moar pics. There has to be some proof bro

You sure you haven't? Also tell us your experience with it

I know that feel
I am absolutely in love with hijabi hotties but they are impossible to attain

do tell!!! unless you're one of those NEETS that can't even muster up the courage to talk a woman

I never talk to girls and go out of my way to avoid them as I'm terrified of them, I just fap to pictures of middle eastern and north african girls on the Internet

>Live in Madison, WI
>every chick I fuck is the enemy

It's not that great, senpai. I just wanna go full Bateman after having sex with them.

Noo, noooooo. It can't be like that, you don't ever think to yourself, oh this girl is a dirty liberal yet she likes me even though I want to make America Great Again. Don't tell me it isn't so.