Post Sup Forums's one true God

Post Sup Forums's one true God

none of this Trump or Alex Jones or fucking Milo shit

Time to get back to our roots

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums-his-anti-wall-anti-mass-deportation-views-immigration
nation.foxnews.com/ron-paul/2011/09/07/ron-paul-border-fence-will-be-used-keep-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread

Trump sets the stage for Holy Paul Dynasty. that is his purpose, even if he does not know it. and Alex Jones is /ourhumblewaterfiltermerchant/ no matter what

milo and the rest of the kikebart/r/the_donlad crowd can fuck off tho..

come on guys I can't be the only one who was part of the Ron Paul 2008/2012 campaigns

He's the coulda shoulda woulda been POTUS

me too brother, pretty disgusting to see this board forget it's true calling

Every other answer is wrong

its*

it's is used exclusively for the conjunction of it and is

i voted for him

it's funny because it's not even edgy anymore

liking hitler is a surefire way of revealing that you're 12

oh please. Coming from the biggest cuck in this thread

I would have voted for Ron Paul 10/10 times over trump. But the thing I've realized is that he will never win. Americans just aren't ready for it yet.

What the hell is he up to these days?

I want to hear interviews and shit, not just advertisements for dehydrating your own food.

>yet
>implying
kek. Americans will become more and more cucked as soon as Trump gets out with our demographic decline and genetic entropy.

>WHAT DID YOU SAY user

Border hating cuck.

mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums-his-anti-wall-anti-mass-deportation-views-immigration

nation.foxnews.com/ron-paul/2011/09/07/ron-paul-border-fence-will-be-used-keep-us

fun anecdote time: I once had lunch with Paul as a friend of an intern during his last term in congress. Apparently he would take both his and his son's interns out to Chik-fil-a pretty frequently. He's a really nice dude but his son is a lot less extroverted and almost never went out to lunch with his interns.

The Ron Paul Curriculum(TM)
The Liberty Report

his ideal government would also probably allow state-level segregation and definitely would not have any gibs for minorities

his twitter still has tons of stuff. Despite being 80 he's still very active. I wouldn't be surprised if this man lived to be 100.

Literally who?

Ron Paul is just an oldass out-of-touch libcuck now.

What's this faggot's name?

RON "OPEN BORDERS" PAUL

RON "DUDE WEED LMAO" PAUL

Libertarianism is dead, fascism is the shiny new thing.

>Libertarianism is dead, fascism is the shiny new thing.
kek, maybe on Sup Forums and r/the_donald but not in real life, no.

>i started going on Sup Forums this year

>implying Sup Forums isn't real life

you're too old and out of touch, time for you to retire to /r/libertarian and write blogs for reddit while us young bucks take over here

hahaha that's great

these memes look like they were made in the 90s

you old faggots should retire to reddit where you can carry on with your nostalgia

his laissez-faire attitude toward immigration is one of the things that made me more awake to whats going on.

I still love Ron Paul, but I also now realize that changing the demographics of a country, can have HUGE impacts. I used to listen to a Libertarian/Conservative talk radio show host locally who would constantly praise ron paul, but also rib him shortly later. He quit his radio show in a very dramatic fashion(despite good ratings), and I honestly think he will become a major force in the new Republican party going forward.

That radio host was Jason Lewis. He is a republican rep out of Minnesota, who I honestly think will lead a new libertarian leaning, Pragmatic approach to government for the next coming sessions.

He seems like a mix between Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan to me. Which sums me up perfectly at this time.

watch out for this Jason Lewis guy. He might(hopefully) become the new king of Sup Forums

OP is a heretic
Ron paul would call OP a heretic

I hope to god this is satire. But Sup Forums has grown so much recently I have no idea anymore

You have to go back

Based Hitler.

yeah lol fighting with your generals about tactical decisions and fucking up their organization and plans is totally based... HH! 14/88!

no, we just realized how ridiculous, weak and unrealistic cuckbertarianism is

fascism is the true redpill

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>fascism is le true redpill!
>cuckbertarianism
lol. I bet you haven't even taken ECON101 and you consider yourself redpilled...

Liberty will always be infinitely more popular than any aspiring dictator. It's what this country was founded on.

>shitting on alex jones

you think he became a thing only during this election? ron paul was a regular on the alex jones show before you knew what a redpill is, fucking nigger.

back to r/the_Donald or #MadmanTwitter, whichever one you came from

Ron Paul had his moment, and he lost

It's time to stick with a winner.

He was John the Baptist to Trump's Christ.

>lol. are you kiddding me??! I bet you haven't even taken kikenomics 101 and you consider yourself redpilled... how can you consider yourself knowledgable when you aren't even brainwashed by these old jewish professors? i'm a real intellectual you don't even know, wow. not even college educated, are you kidding me right now??!?!

You sound like the biggest faggot cuck ever

one of the only things libertarians believe the fed government should be spending money on is for defense. At least that's what I believe

Ron Paul is held under house arrest in Valhalla by kek's servant Odin.

Fucking disgusting, manlets make me fucking ill.

>that's what I believe

No one asked.

You must understand, Mr. Alt-Right, is that libertarianism is just an umbrella term. Some libertarians are minarchists who hate roads, and others like roads.

>libertarianism is just an umbrella term

yeah an umbrella term for cuck faggots

lol

>liking hitler is a surefire way of revealing that you're 12
>pic related

If there is one job for a federal government, I think most people, not even just libertarians would agree that the job is defense.

It certainly isn't the faggot ass pet projects you would recommend.

The Dragons of the Targaryens, Sup Forums's 1 true House.

>I think

holy shit stop blogging faggot

you faggots are worse than vegans and crossfitters

He's right insomuch as changing the incentives (dismantling the welfare state) would solve the illegal immigration problem overnight. It's just that that's 10000 times harder than just building the wall. The average American would kill to keep his/her entitlements.

no, cuckbertarians belong on reddit

Sup Forums is fascist board now, you faggots are too old and out of touch

>wait a minute...

>fascism is the shiny new thing
>please make all my decisions for me Mr. Bull
you're literally a cuck

>tfw no hands free cum

Daily reminder that the whole libertarian / AnCap movement was killed by a single picture and never recovered since.

>roads are really shittily maintained by the state
Ok?

>strawmen kill