TRUDEAU GOES TO JAIL

WTF did this THREAD GET FUCKING PRUNED YOU FUCKING SHILL INSIDER MODS

globalnews.ca/news/3121860/justin-trudeau-admits-he-gets-lobbied-at-so-called-cash-for-access-liberal-fundraisers/

TURN ON CPAC right now!! He's getting booed and yelled at whenever he speaks in the House of Commons. Every single political party in Canada is ganging up on him.

DUDE EMPEACHMENT LMAO

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=KNXMKiJn7rQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1J6C3iBzpM
youtube.com/watch?v=fwooCb_syhE
youtube.com/watch?v=vPUxj9PxZkg
youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING BUMP YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

Hes not going to jail. Hes been getting assblasted in the HOC ever since he got elected, this isnt new

Is Cuckboy really going to jail or is this another Internet lie?

I already know the answer.

Good job Canada

DAY OF THE RAKE IMMINENT

D
A
Y

O
F

R
A
K
E

i would kek so hard if trou d'eau got impeached
doubt it will happen, but still

Booooys

Best time timeline

He technically didn't do anything illegal, and even if he did, who's going to impeach him (which doesn't happen in Canada)?

anyone that know canadian politics knows that this happens all the fucking time we stopped really caring about corruption in the 90s if we ever cared before.

How does that work in Canada? How does a PM get impeached up north?

fire up those twitter cannons guys its time to take down this cuck

The power of kek can impeach.

a successful non-confidence motion in the house of commons would see the governor general suspend parliament and trigger an immediate election

What are the odds of that happening?

none in a million

non existent, but expect this as the first of many scandals

It doesn't. If half of Parliament decides that it doesn't like him, a new election is declared.

"2019 will not be an election, it will be an exorcism."

Would his party and their voters really defend him for this? It seems pretty damning.

The Trump curse strikes again.

question period is fucking retarded - playground politics. It`s the only reason Truedope got into power.

>Would his party and their voters really defend him for this?
yes, all political parties are cartels.

Didnt this happen to Harper?
And he won a majority?

let him ride the downward spiral with all of the other lefty government.
Hes got a solid 4 years to keep parroting lefty rhetoric while the western world goes to hell. let him keep spending Canadian Dollars on nonsense. Give the Canadian people 4 more years to get sick of him

he was voted in by women who thought he was cute and the non white coalition, they don't give a fuck what he does because he stands for non white interests and the conservatives don't

this is why multiculturalism is a failure, it becomes a battle of ethnic groups to control government to favor what they want

EMPEACHMENT NOW

N
O
W

Day of the rake?

Bummer.

Maybe it will be death by a thousand scandals.

DAY OF THE RAKE

literally every politician ever "gets lobbied". "getting lobbied" means nothing other than some guy comes up to you and says "hey mr politician, my interest is X, be sure to defend my interests". how the fuck is someone supposed to go to jail over something like that? Or even impeached? Or even anything? How did he do anything wrong? What am I missing here?

Given our politics, this could go either way. Swept under the carpet or talked about for months. I'm hoping for the latter but I am expecting the former.

good god is this real? with a civil war coming up? my nipples could cut diamond right now

You do have a point
could opposing parties push a corruption angle and shame people who ignore it?

day of rake soon

Yes. He's progressive and hunky and goes to gay pride parades. That's all they want

Meme magic is real.

Defend trudeau to your very last breath

Money was involved, it wasn't a simple "please do x" there was payment. And the fundraisers where they lobbied him were his party fundraisers, not the federal governments. They lobbied at fundraisers that were only for the political party he's a member of, the liberal party of Canada, and he granted them favors using the federal government of Canada, which is composed of all parties.

JUST

>Day of the rake?
Trudeau snapped the rake handle and stuffed it up his ass.

Day of the leaf blower

>third world meme politics
Wew

Based Kev. He should be prime minister.

Annex Canada

>trudeau getting BTFO by the trump curse

Nuke America

ha, what a faggot

>old video
Convince me this is happening

There was already a scandal earlier this year, where he bumped into some woman in parliament and everyone freaked out that he was a belligerent sexist.

You can't defeat him: If you impeach him, he will win

First time hearing his voice.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT how did this man get elected?
Good thing Queen elizabeth is our head of state.

Hopefully this guy becomes the first in many that will fall due to fucking their country over for money.

Even though this is happening at a worse rate with all the "refugees" in the EU.

SOUTH AMERICA BTFO!

you think many politicians have any ethics? if it benefits their party, and they can get away with it, they will

youtube.com/watch?v=P1J6C3iBzpM

Son of Castro working with the commie yellow insects.His whole cabinet is a joke.

xactly

it has been foretold

Taiwan knows what's up:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwooCb_syhE

I feel sorry for Justy. He just wants to be a funny English speaking Frenchman and carry on his dad's legacy. Just leave him alone!

Fuck Kevin O'Leary.

>that video

I'm on 850 micros of LSD right now and I was tripping out for like a good thirty minutes because I thought I put the vid on a loop or something, but upon further analysis Trudeau is literally saying the same things over and over again. Fucking hell

>Canadian politicians are so irrelevant that you never hear their voices on tv or anywhere
not surprised desu

Lol the spaghetti in that video.

Blonde absolutely rekt him.

He's the best pick. The rest are cucks and regardless, with him in power, Canadians will start to blame the jews for their troubles.

No, mapleniggers are blowing this out of proportion. Kathleen Wynne is literally a criminal and commits crimes every day and she's still the liberal Premier of Ontario. Trudeau will not go to jail.

Go back to Toronto, you dirty Somalian.

wow taiwanese are savage af

youtube.com/watch?v=vPUxj9PxZkg

mate

this looks like the high res Xavier Renegade Angel

>Shilling for a half wog money hungry faggot.
Get out of Canada you filthy kike

>Office holding officials can go to party fundraising events?
Why is this allowed leafs?

>Canadians have access to this governmen-
>Crowd explodes.

Is it really that bad up there?

threads get pruned when they get pushed out of the board by other threads, you fucking redditing newfaggot scum

learn how Sup Forums works before attempting to """contribute"""

>taking bribes from chinks to hasten the chinese takeover of canada
Hahaha fucking Trudeau. I'm not even surprisedanymore at this point

>carry on his dad's legacy
His Dad!

Wrong board? Threads here get archived for a bit, some boards like /trash/ just prune them though.

Can't politicians just tell him to stop dodging questions and that his repeated lines aren't good enough to be an answer?

>inb4 it's current year

>Can't politicians just tell him to stop dodging questions and that his repeated lines aren't good enough to be an answer?

Hillary vs Trey Gowdy???

>The American doesn't booing and jeering is regular in our parliament.

It's literally nothing.

why?

this faggot literally said the same thing like 6 times

Wow the video is amazing. Trudeau pulls a ruboto.

kek this is the dude on shark tank
only thing thats left is for fucking mexico to elect carlos slim

Isn't this what Hillary was doing?

one of the many, many things hillary was doing

he's a discount trump

him and mark cuban are extremely jealous of trump

saged
Reported to CSIS and Current year correctional agency.

He also used to be on Dragon's Den, Canada's version of Shark Tank

He's a discount hillary
Big globalist, loves immigration, isn't even white

underrated

Well atleast they're done debating about the word fart
youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U

Kill yourself, because killing the pm would make him a liberal martyr.

>all that fucking spaghetti
>W-W-W-W-WE HAVE THE MOST COMPETENT UH FINANCIAl.. STUFF
>R-R-REASSURE CANADIANS!!
JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS TRUDEAU

With fucking what? The CN tower? He barely have canoes for a navy. It's leafs like you that make the rest of pol hate us.

KYS senpai

he should go to jail for putting a negress on our money

He literally said the same thing in response 8 times.
What the fucking fuck?

What's more, he still couldn't nail that phrase without stuttering after half a dozen attempts.
How the fuck was this guy elected?

First time I've heard him speak. He sounds like a faggot with a lisp. Why the fuck do you leafs have a governing body that shouts, laughs and talks when others are speaking? It's like a fucking circus in there. You are our retarded cousins and it's time to come back into the fold. I hear you announce the annexation of Canada into the US, Quebec can fuck off and be its own retard country.