Now that we've had time to decompress, what is the verdict on George W. Bush?

Now that we've had time to decompress, what is the verdict on George W. Bush?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikMKJwbMQ_M
youtu.be/yjmLE7paJU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was a pretty cool vice president

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Greatest house speaker imo

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Bro-tier

He did 911 with the Jews.

A wrecking ball. Deserves cancer.

He should be drawn and quartered

He was that US comedian that kept appearing on TV for several years right? Yeah. Funny fucking guy that guy.

He was a globalist puppet.

Fpbp

mossad puppet Cheney 9/11 you have to go back

It felt nice to have a goofy president. He was like a child.

An absolute god...

Chill dude who was a puppet for the shadow government, who forced him to invade Iraq and pass the Patriot Act.

I would have taken a bullet for Dubya

good guy

Guilty

Neocon shill

After Hillary goes to prison, he should too.

worse than obama.

fuck that retard autist.

He's an aged version of America's Kim Jong-un

He's fucking retarded and Cheney is the real power.

Fucking neo-cons.

Incompetent warmonger, much like most Republicans.

He wasn't bad on an individual, personal level, but he was really just a puppet and helped get America into some huge fucking messes.

Personally, I like *him*, the man.
But the things he did, are problematic...

>Underrated post.

I'm dying right now.

Retard that got us into Iraq for literally no good reason

Just because he's not Barack Onigger doesn't mean he's instantly a good president.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikMKJwbMQ_M

Bush? He was just a figurehead

kek

He was awful

Neocon but really seems like a sincere ok guy. Better than dad and bubba. While Bush I and ¡Yeb! raged against Trump he backed away from the fray.

He was slow in the head but had a good heart, or tired to
Cheney used him like a sock puppet and bush was not the right kind of leader to handle something like 9/11

He seems like a good guy who you could share a beer with and just chat about anything.

>6/10 POTUS
>great CnC tho

He was a terrible President. He got us into two senseless wars in the Middle East, drove gas prices up to ridiculously high levels, and put us in a recession, but other than that, he was pretty funny. Not an intentional funny, but in a "I'm so retarded. How did I even get this job?" kind of way.

Had the Iraq war not had happened he would have been alright.

neo-con, globalist shill just like his "new world order" daddy. the type of "conservative" that dislikes Trump - an actual federalist and conservative. daddy bush went public for his disdain of Trump and supporter a clintoris presidency

Globalist cabal. The filthiest of the utter filth. Sadistic and putrid.

Verdict is: SOON.

The Fucking Man 2bh.

Bad for the country. Would much rather have had Al Gore.

I woke up during the Kerry election and begged people to vote him out because I could see four more years of military quagmire, and lost blood and treasure coming.

Just like I warned against Trump.

Last time it just cost us a major theater war.

Who knows what it will cost us this time?

Disgusting neocon fuck who ruined the US with most of his policies, and started the war on Iraq and Afghanistan. I am right wing and rooted for Trump, but paleocon>neocon because neocons are globalist shills.

I always thought Dubyah was cool

I don't really care for the neocons who were around him actually running the show

yeah but he was cool

BERNOUT DETECTED
BERNOUT DETECTED
KEKSHED PERIMETER BREACHED

I don't get it.

i don't even know about forced

have you seen any of the leaked letters leading up to the event?

I think he was misled and legitimately a bit of a religious nut, who actually was convinced he was doing God's will by smiting Iraq

A pioneer in the art world whose name will live on long after his passing...

I agree with a lot of the people here.

He definitely was the passive partner. Cheney seemed to be the guy behind the curtain pulling a lot of the strings. I have a feeling that they made Bush run specifically for his likable charisma and literally nice smile since Cheney looks like a cartoon villain or a toad (or both).

A lot of servicemen who have interacted with Bush Jr have said he's a pretty rad and easy going guy who cracks jokes and just eases into conversation effortlessly to the point that they said they loved interacting with him.

He imported more shitskins into the US than any president and caused a lot of the problems we have today with Multiculturalism, race, and partisan politics. Literally the Merkel of America. Obama has a worse personality, much much worse, but these two fucks are in a tight race for who was a worse president.

Globalist neoconservative shithead.

Total failure. A complete fucking disaster at home and abroad.

The said thing is, he'd have done better by doing almost nothing. Because the things he actually "accomplished" (Medicare Part D, No Child Left Behind, the Internet poker ban, the bank bailouts, the Iraq war, etc.) were actively harmful to America.

He literally would have been a better president had he not even tried to BE the president, and HADN'T pushed that stuff.

He lost central Asia's energy resources to Russia.

Probably lost us the middle east's oil, too.

Definitely will be cited as the initial cause of America's downfall.

He was a Bonesman. Just like his father, who helped set up the Kennedy killing with the CIA, and the next year we were all in for Vietnam. Dubya decided to follow in his footsteps and help arrange 9/11 and following year we were all in for Iraq.

History repeats itself. Especially when the people ALLOW it to. These Bushes should be burning.

Well meaning idiot.
Great mountain biker.

Pretty good president, but nowhere near as great as Jeb! will be after the electoral college votes for him

9/11 bretty gud

He was just some wacky idiot who was the placeholder for american eyes.

Dick Cheney was basically the president for those 8 years, like Mike Pence is about to be.

based bush btfo saddam and the talibans and nyc

>Now That The Dust Has Settled
>pol is one person

autistic

i liked the part with the shoe

underage b&

He's a good guy.

For you.

George W. Bro

acted like a fool to decieve the american people just like the brainless mass they are.

FPBP

NICELY DONE LEAF

Neocon jew cocksucker

i feel like 9/11 was an inside job but his dad didnt tell him about it

You don't get the joke, mate! Here ya go:

Neo-Con faggot

This. Don't forget Prescott Bush in WW2, also.

youtu.be/yjmLE7paJU8

compassionate cuckservative and neoconservative, or wilisonian liberalism appropriated by right-wing warhawks

How hard was it for him to Not put axe between his legs like a dick and swing it around?

My fave gwb moment was when he forgot to tell his mummy he was running for president the first time so when press asked her about it ,she said 'george?!but he cant read!' And thought they were pulling her leg

This is why its going to be fine,america. We survived 8 years of bush , trump will be easy time

anti-american family

Intellectual powerhouse, foreign policy wizard, all round good guy. The same people who try to tell you that the hol*caust actually happened will tell you that he was an arrant knave, a fool of the first order, and poster chimp for the Make America Decline Again campaign. Don't believe a word of it, the man was gold.

There were so many good Dubya imitators, but I have yet to see a single good Trump imitator that isn't clearly fueled by tremendous amounts of salt. We need to make presidential impersonations great again.

I still hate him on a personal level for making me late to my classes ~ 5 months after Katrina.

neoconservatism=leftism with religion

we are not the same, you cant kill an arab dictator and expect those people to value democracy.

zionist puppet*

they're on their way

I feel like the only way to really do a good Trump imitation is to actually understand him beyond the surface level. That's why Sup Forums manages to routinely get his "voice" right. No comedians have really put that kind of effort in yet.

He was charismatic in an innocent fool kind of way but getting us into Iraq was unforgivable