Where did the pizzagate hype go?

Where did the pizzagate hype go?
Was the fake news getting too fake even for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4030428/Federal-judge-wants-Clinton-emails-search-warrant.html#ixzz4Sm77YpkC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We succesfully diverted Sup Forumss attention to DIY threads . Lol you guys are so easy to manipulate

yfw this is a Pizzagate thread now shills

Abusing kids is serious business, losing adsense revenue though? Fuck that!

To be fair though, there was no real evidence or even accusers.

>Where did the pizzagate hype go?

they're shiling because a federal judge is about to unseal the Hillary email stuff,

Federal judge asks to see FBI search warrants used to access Hillary Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop and hints that he may unseal documents

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4030428/Federal-judge-wants-Clinton-emails-search-warrant.html#ixzz4Sm77YpkC

The investigation is over but the american "justice" won't do shit, they have winned for now,
maybe until the big D and also T!

the dead body of a child is on the table above him

Where's the Megyn Kelly/James Alefantis interview?

You pizza guys wouldn't just make shit up outta nowhere, would you?

fake news, fake pics, reported xD

I bet you wish you knew
It's gone into the deep web
Is your neighbor really getting some work done on their house, or is that van for you?

Can someone post the ones with Washington pentagram, i didn't downloaded it.

Friendly reminder InfoWars stopped reporting on it because they are owned by (((TimeWarner))) and Alex Jones is worth $8 million because he is an establishment con posing as a conspiracy theorist and doing a great job at it.

Good job, comrade, I russian hacker, I hacked election americana.
But no tell anyone is big secret ;)

Podesta is a pedo, but commit pizza was a red herring from the beginning, they probably use that name as code for another location. That is where pizza gate failed.

Jones defends the investigation in the video, but said not to get caught up in just the pizza place.

nice damage control fag kys

found it

damage control for who?

Thanks.

It isn't enough

We can make all the connections we want but it will never be enough until some (((News))) reporters actually witnesses a child being raped by these people.

Its a hopeless cause for a hopeless set of people.

No word from the FBI or anything about child protection. Nothing. The odds are stacked and we're doomed to suffer.

I don't see any evidence here.

god, roman polanski's not a fucking pedophile.

he fucked a 14 year old girl, who was willing and on his cock.

only a brainwashed fucking feminist cuck would find a problem with a successful man getting with teenage girls.

teenage girls are not children. by implying that they are, you're supporting feminism and kike government keeping the population children for longer so they can be our "parent" and push their kike shit.

who do you think? why don't you look into all the evidence before you say they did nothing there.

Nah you're just autistic and bought into the dumbest idea this board has come up with since its inception. The DIY shit is amusing, you're just an idiot.

Man up sissy britches

PIZZAGATE INVESTIGATION STARTS 1/20/17

We are avoiding actionable data points until after inauguration.

DOJ /CIA /NSA
are fag-filled swamps.

PIZZAGATE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE SHILLS.

Jealous that the bigwigs are getting that loli?

fbi is investigating, cheers

ain't going nowhere

>he fucked a 14 year old girl

13-year-old

dont worry
we arent forgetting
we are lurking and waiting
got all this saved, compiling evidences whenever it pops up.

hang the cunts
pedophile scum
i'd do it myself but human rights laws stop me
pedos deserve the death penalty.

still not a child, go look at the literal medical diagnosis for pedophilia.

don't get me wrong pedos are sick but lets stick to actual fucking pedos, not a guy who's a total baller and got his dick wet in a teenager.

only feminists and their apologists try and conflate the two

No, just that they're treating lolis horribly and being all around corrupt. We should create one of those doujin plot devices that lets a person become a loli and then infiltrate their place to cause shit.

We're off to voat, senpai. It's for the shorties. Browsing that subverse is like browsing a pizzagate news feed.

>roman polanski's not a fucking pedophile.

no he just has European sensibilities

HYPE

LAWDY