October Sup Forums

>october Sup Forums
>"DRAIN THE SWAMP!!! MAGA!!" ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT!!

>december Sup Forums after goldman jew is named economic adviser
>h...h...he's a b...banker... t...trump has made a g...good choice goys!!!

holy kek.
Where have all the the_donald cucks even gone these days? Back to their echo chamber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDGJB_jXK_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is getting pipe from Putin too

this.
Where have all the JIDF the_donald shills gone? Can't even defend their new president?

What matters is if they're loyal to the cause. He said from the get go that he'd be bringing in ceo's/successful businessman. You're arguing off the basis that all of these men want to preserve the swamp just because they work in it.

>why would billionaires who have profited from the system be interested in keeping it?

gee user that's a real tough one

>billionaires are 100% motivated by profit 100% of the time
>implying any of these cabinet picks have power that trump doesn't give to them.

>What matters is if they're loyal to the cause.

Sure thing kike

>billionaires are 100% motivated by profit 100% of the time

They don't need to be. Siding with billionaires and the rich elite is easy. Working for the working class man takes energy and effort.

Why wouldn't they preserve it? Life is good for these cocksuckers in the swamp. Don't tell me you think they actually give two shits about the American people? If that's the case our hopes and dreams might as well be on the moon.

And? You're saying he and none of his picks are interested in putting in the energy/effort?

You're right that's why billionaires never engage in philanthropy or vote for policies that involve them being taxed more. Oh wait...

Meant for

Billionaires engage in philanthropy because it's a nice hobby for them to feel good about themselves because they have everything they need

Some people choose drugs, some people choose niggers. Same result, they feel good for a short period of time and give niggers money.

Because it's chump change for them and makes them look good?

*some people choose drugs, some people choose philanthropy

He's apparently just trying to pick strategic minds. The whole Trump thing is a massive experiment and we don't know how it'll all turn out yet. Although the early signs are good, considering one tweet from Trumperino can rattle the military-industrial complex more than all the anti-war protests in history

"I don't care about the Wall Street guys. I'm not taking any of their money" - Donald Trump.

If trump does not attempt to enact his anti-lobbying policies or trade reform you will have a point. Until then you're arguing off a poorly assumed premise

>r trade reform you will have a point.

Well considering he just appointed Rex Tillerson, pro-TPP shill, as Secretary of State, a guy who's job is to negotiate trade deals, that should tell you something.

"I love Israel"
"I'm the least racist person in the world"
"Islamophobia is a problem"

He hates chinks and likes russians. That's actually why he ran.

>"I don't care about the Wall Street guys. I'm not taking any of their money" - Donald Trump.

>and than he took super pac money and hired goldman sachs shills

He is draining the swamp. He's getting rid of the Democrats and hiring people based off of how well they perform, not because they are black or don't have a dick.

You're making more shitty ass assumptions. Until he is president shut your fucking mouth.

>based off of how well they perform

>hires Ben Carson as secretary of housing because he's lived in a house

kek

trump never said he would drain the swamp. thats a lie spread by liberals. Trump always defended the swamp and said he would just like to be left alone in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDGJB_jXK_o

Memes, user.

Most people voting for Trump aren't doing it because they expect something we've never seen before or that he would be the god emperor of mankind and save us from the corrupted jews, or at least I hope they don't.

Trump wasn't as shit as the other candidates, that's it when the memes are removed. I'd choose him any day over Shillary, and the reaction from libcucks is great.

>beleiving video evidence

can't get much more cucked than this. obviously edited to shit and back.

Thanks Muhammad, I guess I never really thought of it that way. I guess I'm with her now

60%