Antifa talk, left rally

This is an Anti facism thread.

Here, we discuss the white supremacist nation known as America and the necessary armed response.

We will hunt racist white supremacists, we will fight you with bats, bricks, guns and knives in OUR streets. You crackers had your day on the sun.

Now step aside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyKfKV9Zt18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASH THE FASH RACIST BLOOD IN THE STREET

You can stay out of this discussion. You have no idea what is going on here in Amerikkka

Fuck off cunt

We will kick your racist ass

>The only insult it knows is "racist"

Like you did in Sacramento?

Oh wait never mind, you outnumbered them something like 10 to 1 and still got crushed.

It's enough.

You reduce other humans to single attributes and hate them without any other considerations. You are the nad guys, supporting a white supremacist America.

We are the good guys.

We are organizing for War, you have no idea we have trained military veterans teaching us urban combat, command and control as well as how to evade police.

Soon we will be an army of good to curb stomp you white supremacists for good.

>Trained by fobbits
This'll be funny

Trump won!

President trump.

No, your're impotently bitching on the internet about how lost the election and are getting thrown out of your flophouses.

I don't see you in the streets e-nazi.

Good, stay in your monster caves online and let my people live.

>ITT

So, where do you think the cap you'll be

Veterans trained in how to fight insurgents and guerilla warfare.

Do you know asymetric war? We do...

And all we demand is that the American white supremacy end.

>let my people live.
>if they aren't hurting anyone, they're free to do what they want
Whatever your feelings about this philosophy, their negligence to follow code could, quite easily, hurt many others.

>for gun control
>fight back with guns

lemme know how that works out

You are reducing me to the single attribute of fascist, ugh that's so i can't even.

America is already a white supremacist nation.

I am not white. My children? They will not be white. Thus we have no other option than to act in self-defense and tear this system down.

You and your kind would continue the white supremacy. So we will combat you and harass you wherever you are.

You don't know war, you know basic cookie cutter tactics at most. Did you actually vet your 'vets'?

I'm not a white supremacist, why did you completely ignore my post?

Then don't worry about it :)

Op is a stupid nigger

RP thread?

None of you AntiFa faggots are even remotely a threat to anyone. You're Leftists, for fucks sake. Best case scenario you might have a knife or some pepper spray.

You'll be met with concealed carry firearms that will quite literally blow your brains out.

In short; come at me, bruh!

How does it feel being corporate bitch?

See this everyone?

My mother is a white lady, half my family is white. But I can never be white enough for America can I?

I'm always going to be a nigger. So then it's War.

Reporting in **salutes proudly**

I wish a nigga would.

See here in America we carry guns.

You want to stop us, but we act out of survival. We must end this white supremacy.

For our lives and the lives of our children.

>we will fight you
that didn't turned out very well last time as far as i remember.

Those are feet

Because these people don't talk to us. They talk at us. Like any liberal protester.

>I am not white. My children? They will not be white.
fact
>Thus we have no other option than to act in self-defense and tear this system down.
conclusion

What mental gymnastics did you undergo to get from one to the other?

How does it feel to be a useful idiot pawned around by an organization that literally wants to depopulate and enslave the entire Earth?

I have an idea as to how to solve all problems present in modern society, just hear me out

>1. implement an identification system based on race
>2. take steps to limit and eliminate their influence on the laws, culture, and politics of the nation
>3. implement a reconcentration policy for undesirables, starting with Jews
>4. force said paracites to repay the damage caused by their toxic presence in society through forced labour
>5. steralise said scum so as to leave no potential for posterity to be afflicted by their venom

Oh the nonexistent one. I mean BLM and the new Black Panthers aren't racist groups right?

You don't think America is a white supremacy.

But it is. Thus, we must end that supremacy. By any means necessary.

>necessary armed response.
Wish a nigga would. Come get some more.
youtube.com/watch?v=MyKfKV9Zt18

ahahahahahaha

I already answered this, though. We're trying to prevent mass casualties due to gross negligence when it comes to code and safety regulations. Your actions affect others.

You need more diversity !
I suggest you take in a few million starving refugees to outbreed the evik crackas !

Yes, operating as revolutionary soldiers under a white supremacist regime.

Bless the NBP and all revolutionary groups. Police protect and defend the regime.

idk I hate fascism too but the truth is white supremacy is the last gasp of a dying race

Just let them rot in their trailer parks and fuck their sisters and dilute their gene pool until they're turned into an obese caste of consumer cattle who never leave the same 5 mile radius.

People will come from other countries to look at them like monkeys in a zoo.

They're building their own zoo, where they're the exhibit. let them keep building it, it will be funny.

See this?

This is the only child who's future I care about.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is there white people?This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want to suck nigger dick and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought the Jews had it covered? This is so fucked.

You do know you'll never kill Facism, it will pop up throughout humanities timeline over and over and over. You will not have a effect on the future politics of humanity. When human empires get too big they will be forced to become aristocracies and facist states to control its people and defend. This "let's end hate forever" is a meme, you will never end hate without ending humanity.

Well we're acting out of survival too.

Considering the record of white people over the past several centuries, we'll see who wins faggot.

Oh shit that just made me spit out my Jameson. Funniest fucking RP ever

They are both reality

What it should say is "communists in 1950" and "communists in 2016"

Communists WERE badass, when it was hardy Russian men

But not so when it's soppy Western wet towels.

Continue your harassment and denial of our spaces, it doesn't matter.

We are the organic growth of this land. You are part of something that mathematically is not sustainable. White supremacy.

i would post a webm of serbian nationalists beating the shit out of antifa faggots, but i don't have one, because they never come to any nationalist rallies, nor do they hold rallies of their own. i don't even know if they still exist desu.

>antifa in the US
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA what part of Cali or NY are you from?
Try that shit in the US and have fun with all of us with conceal carry nigger lover.

Keep up with the salt

Antifa usually ends up losing even though they outnumber the "nazis" and bring weapons.

Antifa fucking around in a constitutional carry state is my wet fucking dream.

lmfao

WHITE POWER!
WHITE PRIDE!
HEIL HITLER!

All you have to do is let us in. End the supremacy now and we can coexist and dance into the future as friends.

But if you do not take your foot off our back we will cut it off and go for your throats.

See this everyone?

My mother is a white lady, all of my family is white with some native american exceptions. But I can never be nigger enough for leftists can I?

I'm always going to be white. So then it's War.

You demand fascism to end by instituting fascism to end it. Silencing freedom of speech by using subjective terms such as "Hate speech" is quite literally a facet of fascism; would it still be 'hate speech' to point out the corruption and buyouts of your politicians under the whim of the banks? You're so stupid and shallow that you don't even realize that you are quite literally creating a fascist movement.

What else would you call the forcing of businesses and companies to follow under the heed of the government's whim, in order to shut down dissent? Or, in your case, racism - another simple name for dissent? Do you praise the ideals of genocide as your leftist fascists do?

Are you really that excited for the "Beige horizon?" Are you just so fucking ready to jack off to the sound of the fucking screams in the night, just because you have yourself convinced that "They mean nothing, because they're racist."

If there ever is a revolution to shut down the government's increasing control on the world, I fucking hope to god that we string you up by your organs just so you can dangle there and watch your liberal wet dream die along with you

I hope you suffer alongside all of your other retarded friends that have been so fucking blind to be under people like Soro's paycheck

How do you feel that I a white man am fucking and impregnating a black Muslim refugee and turn her capitalist/nationalist and love trump.
She pushes the Trump agenda on her family and peers of color in turn opening them up to the truth that the left is a cancer that must be eradicated.

>>reddit

Isn't it nice when they're veneer of supporting white allies breaks down and they show us what they really think of us?

Your rhetoric only furthers our cause. Bring it on faggot.

White supremacy

1000 years and going strong
And when we go then it will be Asians who rule.

Can you imagine an Antifa protest in the rural south or even midwest?
It'd be a slaughter, and one I'd love to attend.

The only places they stick to are liberal hellholes where they know that working class families can't defend themselves and the only threat of being shot comes from their nigger pets.

We regularly kick the shit out of Antifas. They're jokes. One right wing man is a match for ten Leftists.

The reason for this is simple: There is no such thing as a Leftist "man." By being a Leftist, you have subscribed to an ideology of envy, jealousy, and theft. Thieves are never good fighters, they lack courage and self confidence.

For this reason, Leftists are inept and weak, which is why whenever they start a fight with Right Wing Men, they lose. Badly. It is a pleasure to watch Antifas crying and clutching their mouths after smashing their teeth out. It is adorable to watch Antifas break their fingers while trying to punch actual men. It indeed brings great merriment to the belly to watch Antifas start fights they can't win, and then leave in bodybags.

I strongly encourage Antifa behavior. I would never get to beat anyone up if it weren't for you guys.

Bring it on, I have enough bullets for you and your friends op, and I would fucking welcome the chance to get a green card to commit genocide.

Kek'd my m8

not if you don't act like a nigger. We have no problem with black people, but if you loot stores and burn cars and attack innocent people then you're a nigger and a menace to society.

Oh... you have forgotten your place: we are proud gun owners, and many are military trained.

We don't fuck around.

You see cocksuckers you are going to lose. You will lose either by martial means or by technological means. When CRISPR and other gene editing methods give people a choice of how their offspring look everyone will choose white. Get fucked, your time is coming.

Lefties are the true fascists.
>we're p-p-progressive!
>we accept other peoples ideas and cultures
>a-as long as you're opinion on these t-things is the same as us!
>i-i-if you don't, w-we will b-b-b-b-b-b-ban you! t-that's illegal, y'know!

>End the supremacy now and we can coexist and dance into the future as friends. But if you do not take your foot off our back we will cut it off and go for your throats.

You would cut my throat even if I was a sycophant white ally. I was once a leftist, but then I realized you all would still hate me no matter what I did for your cause. Your ultimate plan is to put us up against the wall and we're not going to let that happen.

>not attacking rapists or pedophiles
Priorities m8

wow this image is literally making my neurons fire, fake leftists BTFO!!

unlike in other countries, here in America us folk are armed to the teeth. bring you shit to our neighborhoods and we will put you down nice a legal.

you're just a bunch or spoiled little rich kids who listened to too much 2pac and now you think you're tough.

always relevant

Yeah you should leave.

"America for free white men"
Naturalization act of 1790

"Sleep Tight left Tike"

>implying that it's not true.

>Threatening violence to get your way is evil, down with fascism!
>Anyone who disagrees with us is a fascist and must be met with violence

Antifa are truly the masters of cognitive dissonance and irony

>See this?
>This is the only child who's future I care about.
dude,did you put up a pic of your kid on Sup Forums? how many dudes do you think will beat off to this now? you dont care about her at all

ITT: newfags take this Retard seriously

The police din sea nuffin either. It would be glorious. Cops hate antifa because they are all openly cop hating faggots.

>leftists
>anti-gun