Just out of curiousity how many of you actually have friends?

Just out of curiousity how many of you actually have friends?
What did you do this weekend?
Have you ever been to a party? As in one without your parents there

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

i just watch star trek episodes on netflix and masturbate

>Just out of curiousity how many of you actually have friends?

I have zero. I'm 25 and I haven't had genuine friends since like elementary school.

>What did you do this weekend?

Christmas party with coworkers.

Usually it's always stay home all weekend.

>Have you ever been to a party? As in one without your parents there

Work parties and that's it.

welcome to my life as well.

I play games with my roommate a few times a week.
I worked mostly this weekend.
I haven't I don't think, not that I ever was into that. I had friends in high school, but we hung out in small groups.

they're here

im partying right now nigga

>
SAGE HAHA

>this weekend
Volunteered and wrote reports due this week, studying for finals.

at the same time? Crusher is hot don't get me wrong. Or are you a Geordi type?

I'm a grown up. I haven't had friends since I was a teenager. 29 here. Even in college my "friends" were just acquaintances.
Hunting with my dad.
>Have you ever been to a party? As in one without your parents there?
Indeed I have. I can remember as soon as I got there I'd wish I was ANYWHERE else. Back when I had friends and acquaintances I would prefer small gatherings of people I actually knew. It's a miracle I've ever gotten laid.

I have some friends (around 4 close friends, plus maybe 4 good friends but not too close), most of them not the party type. I have been invited to a party this weekend, but I don't think I'll go

I never had any friend until I was around 22, I'm 26 years old now

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

I have 3 extremely close friends from high school, but they all are off at different Unis enjoying their lives.

Meaning I'm in my second year and don't have a single friend, my roommate is in the same situation.

I went out in the capital with friends from high school on Friday night then came back to my flat and went out with my flatmates on Saturday

I stopped partying when I got older.
I still have friends but I only see them occasionally.
There are too many people who know me that I have no idea who they are. Apparently in my party years I was popular but drugs washed away everyone's faces.
Now I try to avoid people so that I can stay away from all the shit that I was in. I like the simple peaceful life. People are too stupid.

>I have zero.

Thats harsh, I have 2 close friends and a brother. Theyve been really great for helping me through hard times and ive done the same for them.

Hard to find Sup Forums type friends but once you do its pretty great to discuss what was on Sup Forums and trade memes.

I don't have friend and keep interaction with people at acquaintance level

What did you do this weekend?
work

Have you ever been to a party?
Always stand in the corner drinking by myself.

Anda a carretear gordo qlo :^)

the friday ferengi fap fantasies are favored

Retired Chad here. I've seen shit at 'parties' that would make you either piss or jizz. That's why I don't go anymore.

yh i have like 6 i txt often
2 i have known for 20 years
parties are only if i failed to set up a fuck during e week
and my weekend is usually up on meth for 4 days

aaaaa australia fuck yeah

I have a large group of good friends that I play sports with, or airsoft, or just party. I also have zero problems making friends at the local college, including the son of a billionaire. I'm going to a hockey game tomorrow, and I'm not paying a dime, because of their graciousness. I also have a couple whom I consider best friends: one with whom I play airsoft frequently, and another whom I drove 10 hours straight to spend a week with. Life is easy once you figure out how to connect with people.

Had one or two close friends growing up. Once I got older not so much. Now I have none. Occasionally a work associate but never hang out after work. Guess I'm kinda lonely. Or am I? Having friends is a lot of work. Saves money on xmas gifts.

>friends
I have a handful of them. I don't converse frequently with half of them, one of which has a lot of trouble replying to messages and the like.
Now that university is over, I would only say I see one fairly frequently (2 - 4 weeks, he's redpilled and we've been friends for like 11 years), and two or three of them semi-frequently (a handful of times a year). Wasn't an issue during the year as I had friends at university, but it is likely to get a little lonely now, as I don't talk to any of them frequently.

>what did you do this weekend
Last weekend I had a suit fitting for my brothers wedding. Other than that, I just played games.
I usually just stay in and do nothing. Browse Sup Forums, play some games, maybe jack off or something.

>ever been to a party
Yeah, of course, but not for a long time. Last party I went to was on the 19th of September, 2010. I had a get together/ "dinner-party" and shit on the 20th of September 2013, but despite the name, wouldn't really call it a party per se

Basically just my gf at this age (23)

Stayed in, played Diablo 3, made dank food

Oh look, it's one of those threads that appeals to people because they love talking about themselves, but few replies to the thread get replies of their own.

I have a few

Procrastinated studying for finals, binge watched Westworld

Many, but I hardly go to them any more.

>define friends
I guess so, i have 2 friends which i see once a year each, tops
shitpost bby, also went to a hockey game
>have you ever been to a party
many times, come from a small town so i used to get invited a lot, been a while tho

whats this from? i need to know

I have 3, two are brothers and we've all known each other since high school. Me and the other guy basically live at the two brothers' house because their mom is an old asian lady and I'm close to homeless
I went and visited them for the weekend like I do most weekends since I have no friends at college
I've never been to a party, no.
They all go on pol to varying degrees though and they all have pretty normie lives

Friday I went to a city and partied with a bro, we brought a hooker home and didn't pay her. Saturday we went to an artsy fartsy show in a different city, had a great time at the bars afterward.
Good weekend.

Same. Watch Narcos on Netflix, fap, and cry myself to sleep every time that my dysfunctional family has a flare-up.

I last spoke to my last real-life friend in January 2016.

>feelsbadman

Now all I have is Sup Forums, Sam Hyde, my dog, and my maladaptive daydreaming habit.

>0
>browse Sup Forums
>yes, but still KV

i'm not joking

google some of these words

Had about atleast 25 friends in highschool which went down to 4 best friends who I chill with now after everyone went to college and sort of went their seperate ways and my girlfriend

I worked and went home, fucked my girlfriend and played some games

Been to a handful of parties

Why are you asking all these questions fucking freak

I haven't had friends for like 6 months, since I graduated from high school.

Saying it doesn't change the fact that you fell into the hole with us.
Of course you love talking about yourself.

I have no friends
No girlfriend in 7 years.
Haven't had sex in 7 years.

Ive been to parties but im always the weird quiet guy.

But despite all this i can honestly say im quite happy.

oh its at bottom

>we brought a hooker home and didn't pay her
>we brought
Were you going to double-team or or take turns? got offered to do the former once but i was like fucc that

I went snowboarding this weekend with a couple friends. The weekend before that I threw a small kegger.

If I deliberately posted about myself just so someone would highlight the irony in order to get (You)s, does it still count?

This. My social life died after high school.

>I went snowboarding this weekend
>threw a small kegger.
that's the most normie shit i've heard in a while. Not going to reee at you, just saying.

I only have one.
Working. I'm a wedding photographer.
I've been invited but i don't go to parties. in fact, at college i've never went to one and no, i lived outside campus.

I do and we all passed the childish stage of going to "parties" shortly after leaving school.
>parents
Get a job you neckbearded cunts and pay your own rent. All you need is a part time job if your country isnt third world.

Have you read meditations Marc Aurelius? Itll help you on being productive with your time and stop daydreaming

I thought WE were friends, OP.

>Sup Forums has no friends

What a surprise

No one wants a miserable racist conspiracy nut as a friend.

But everyone else is actually in the wrong, right?

Speak for yourself loser

What would you prefer I had done?

You are right.
But that doesn't make us wrong.

Nah, it just shows that you want to talk about yourself even more.

Not me
Nothing
No.

28 here

Lots.
Intentionally stayed in to finish some work shit.
Very many, honestly wouldn't even have a clue on the count, have one to go to this weekend and one I can't make.

Honestly it's posts like these that make we wonder if I should be on Sup Forums. I'm definitely the most socially awkward one among my main friends, but I don't have any trouble keeping friends. Now making new friends that can be very difficult. Best advice I can give is never to expect someone else to take the initiative. You have to do it yourself, ask them what they are doing or if they want to grab a beer or some shit. Don't expect someone is just going to open up to you and invite you to shit one day. You have to be that person.

Sounds fun, like I said, not judging m8. Had never heard of anybody throwing an actual "kegger" except in the movies. Not kidding.

No friends. No Sup Forumsacks in Texas. Where are you guys?!

I work 5 hours every day then I go home to my apartment and play games like NBA 2k and Steep and get high by myself. Every day

Never read it. I will need to look it up.

Honestly, though, I like how daydreaming takes me away from my real-world suffering, if only briefly. It sucks to face this reality.

The future nationalist revolutionaries need to do something about dysfunctional families. Something is fundamentally fucked up about people getting married only to constantly argue with one another and to make their children's lives hell for trivial reasons.

Yeah neither did I honestly. I graduated from college and live with a couple friends and each of us has some other friends who stayed in the area. It's pretty easy once you get the keg and tell everyone it's an open invitation

Same.
I enjoy quiet.

shit-tier copypasta, but so relevant to the thread. 6/10

>Honestly it's posts like these that make we wonder if I should be on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums isn't "autism, the board" m8, i'm sure there's a fair amount of well-grounded people on here who aren't complete failures.

What the hell is a keg and where do I get one?

I have several really good friends from high school but we don't see each other often because we all grew apart in distance and professions after high school.
We have really good get togethers once a month though.
I'm also friends with most of the people that live in our street.

Went to a neighbors house with the family for a get together. I got stinkin' drunk and re injured my freshly healed back.
Put up my Christmas tree with my kids finally.

> Have you ever been to a party? As in one without your parents there

Regularly. Not a "party" as such. More casual drinking and BBQs.
I value the time I get to spend with my parents now though.

>Live in a place where there's nothing to do except go innawoods
>friends live 10 miles away and it's a hassle to drive because urbanization has caused traffic jams
>now only see them every other break
>now about to move to a more isolated place but with hillbillies
I might try church again.

I don't have friends anymore. I stopped speaking to them.

This weekend I just made music, played a bit of BF1 and watched The Young Pope.

And yes, I've been to parties but they're boring and eventually people tend to annoy me. I'm much too stoic and reserved for it, I'm sure a lot of you are the same.

I just see no value in most people, friends or not. They do nothing for me and are too opinionated and (without merit) overally enotional and it drives me mad. I'm glad it's just me now. Some of the lads were genuine good guys but not compatible with me.

You ever feel as though having friends ties you down? Like you can't do whatever you want when you want?

I have one best friend and my cousin who I consider a best friend. This weekend we went to Ren fest and I had a blast. We also went out that night but I hated it because I hate clubs now. It was for my "birthday". Today is my birthday.

You're living the dream, user.

I wish I could do that. I fantasize about having a /comfy/ RV and my own plot of land somewhere in the Upper South, so that my aging dog and I can live like this, free from the stress, conflict, and niggerdom of life in the city.

You cannot understand the glory of living independently until you spend a few years under the same roof as a bunch of mental niggers.

Fuck off normie.

>I might try church again.
Not worth it unkess you actually care about your faith. Christian girls are just as slutty as non religious girls.

I only have "friends" at work, and since I work in a pub I don't have weekends.
I haven't spoken to my real life friends in a few weeks. I haven't seen them since July.

This thread feels pretty /r9k/

I do, about a dozen where I live in the city, I'm back in home town atm, have a few friends here and I get along with their friends too.

Weekend past? Played vidya and drank with friends, next weekend I'm tagging to a friend of friends party, they're pretty nerd, it's fun

Yeah, a few, unless im written off or mostly full of friends I don't enjoy them much

I used to have a decent amount of friends anymore, but I don't anymore. It doesn't really matter to me though, though it would be nice to have some variety in my experiences like I used to. Also, I wish my dealer didn't drop off the map, and of course, >tfwnogf.

It's a metal barrel of beer and you can rent it at the liquor store

I'm from an incredibly rich family have plenty of liberal friends and have a gf who's a professional athlete.

You will never believe me but I still get depressed and most of my achievements and "friendships" are because I was born a rich fuck.

Run for president against Trudeau. Make Canada Great Again.

Far from it. Must suck being a loser though. Cheers bud

>you will never deep throat Ryou's massive feminine cock
Kill me desu

This

I don't actually care about faith really and trust me. I know about Christian girls being slutty.
I'm just looking for a place to hang out and -hopefully- make some friends.

Are you me?