Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2010/11/drugs_cause_most_harm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, degenerate

>Psychedelics
>Red Pilled

this whole gay earth is cucked

They are the literal physical red pill

psychedelics are red pilled as a medicine to cure depression if you want to stay away from the pharmaceutical jew, but other than that its degenerate and any benefits can be gained by other ways such as meditation

>lol omg everything is one
>just let go ho hahaa
>whoa man trippy
>ego dead xd!!!

about on the same level of degeneracy as marijuana. Used by highschoolers and undergrads as a status symbol and something to brag about to their (((unenlightened))) friends. When you bring up someone like Terence McKenna the pseuds come out in droves. I could set a clock to it

Degeneracy at it's best filled with lots of excuse of why it is good

depends on how you use them, just like most drugs. if used to enlighten yourself, then yes. if you use it to giggle with friends and act retarded, no.

this is the literal physical redpill, i suggest you take it.

No, they trick you into thinking ordinary things are profound. Fun but degenerate.

As if you arent already borderline schizophrenic. Go ahead and finish the job, bro.

Read Erowid, decide for yourself.

holy shit i topped your dbs with trps, i guess kek is with me on this one, death is the only redpill.

Just like alcohol right? I mean if you don't use that drug for anything besides enlightenment you're a fucking retard.

Same goes for sex, you should only have missionary sex for the purpose of reproduction.

NO FUN ALLOWED

Can we stop fucking posting terrence the retard hippy mckenna?

If you want to make the case to a community that (for the most part) takes evidence and logic in regards to forming decisions, and you're going to post a fucking retard that talked about machine elves? What about how he predicted the end of the world in 2012?

Yea but what about these?

Yes...
dissolving your own reality/identity and rebuilding
Really activates the ol almonds

Depends on the person

X puts holes in your brain, don't touch that shit.

sex doesn't have any of the downsides of drugs unless you fuck a filthy whore and get a disease

alcohol has very mild downsides

why is this topic popping up so much?

DMT is definitely redpilled. Only unenlightened bluepilled people and (((them))) will tell you otherwise.

what ethics are you basing that assertion upon?

I think they are. They simultaneously open up your mind to a wide variety of perceptions and sensations outside of your normal reality while giving you access to a huge spike in nonlinear thought. It's literally the definition of taking a peak outside of the box.

>alcohol has very mild downsides

Alcohol is empirically the most destructive drug on the planet.

they look happy to me.

what the fuck no it isn't

What is it?

>not having sound of mind
kys

No and all these drug threads are retarded

>finding enlightenment in psychedelics.
top cuck bro.
you will have a fucked up funny and exciting time, that is it.

people using psychedelics as a tool to enlightenment are simply stupid and fooling themselves.

it is like the people who suddenly thinks they are Einstein while on speed. too stupid to realise it is only the drug that makes you feel it

literal rat poison

They are the prototypical redpill. Seriously - they are what the redpill from the Matrix was derived from.

depends on who takes them.
if it's a neet and has an epiphany of how being a neet is ok, and then becomes a turbo hippy who moves to thailand because nothing really matters and mangos are delicious. Then most certainly not.

If it's taken by someone who is already redpilled in a responsible way after doing research more than "i heard is super trippy dude xdddd". It can be insightful. But again it requires one to be aware that it's just a drug and not some magical substance, it's best if a protocol of the experiment is kept.

Bottom line as long as it's someone who won't t see it as some spiritual mumbo jumbo like this. Or someone who doesn't just randomly pop pills in a music festival or people who become militant and promote the use I think there's no tangible harm.

it is, stop making latinos look retarded.

Yes. Psychedelics have a unique potential to foster communication (not woahsodeep hippie spirituality but neurologically) between parts of the brain that normally have little to no interaction allowing for novel creative psychological states.

Human beings have likely experimented with drugs since they began foraging for food, the consumption of exogenous psychoactive substances is inseparably tied to the evolution of human psychology.

Drugs of all kinds play a critical role in human activity. Redpill yourself on drugs, otherwise you are doing yourself a great disservice, Start with Alexander Shulgin and Albert Hoffman

Yes it is, cracker!

economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2010/11/drugs_cause_most_harm

They turned me into a Christian who doesn't masturbate. I guess I'm a longhaired, potsmoking Jesus-freak, but that's better than an SJW, right?

Also, what said - their best use is as a depression cure. Secondly, they humiliate you into dropping self-destructive benavior but no one has to see your internal pwning. Imagine perfect, brutal honesty from someone who knows everything about you.

>ingesting literal poison
>no it's not :^)

Where can i get acid in Cincinnati?

>Is capable of destroying the 1 thing in the human body that regenerates and filters toxins