Trannies are fucked

Can someone tell me why trannies always smell like ass and shit? Is it because they constantly fuck their ass? It is sickening. I even have a tranny friend but the smell that "she" puts off is repulsive. Trannies smell like ass and lube.

Story time:
>go to friends house yesterday
>he says his friends are coming over
>his friends are bringing this one weird kid he doesn't like
>"her" name is chris
>I ask what is so weird about him
>Apparently chris has an obsession with garlic bread and went from male to female
>Garlic bread?
>Yeah he loves it. Posts about it all the time. Talks about it all the time
>Laugh. Ok here we go.
>Meet Chris
>Bull ring in nose, drug rug on and smells faintly like ass
>Like this dude probably did something degenerate before he hung out with anyone
>Looks like a vampire hunter
>Stares at me the entire time I'm there
>Wtf
>Starts talking about garlic bread
>I literally laugh out loud right in his face
>Ask him why he loves garlic bread so much
>Because it's good
>Ok can't argue there
>He eats it everyday
>Says he is buying yugioh card sleeves with garlic bread on them
>Wat
>Laugh more
>Tries to fuck my black friend while there
>He leaves

Literally what the fuck? A smelly gay tranny who is obsessed with garlic bread, cock,weed, and yugioh. How does this happen Sup Forums?

It is sickening. We live in the worst possible world.

Wtf, post a picture, I need to see. Find fb from your mutual friend maybe, or try it's name and your hometown in search. I need to see.

>buying yugioh card sleeves with garlic bread

Found it.

Human freedom was a mistake

post-op transgenders do have a odor problem with their artificial vagina, a real vagina has all manner of adaptations to help it keep clean whereas the fake vag they give trannies is some kind of sweaty skin fold

there was some scientific paper posted here on trannies for some other topic and the "odor" was included as a side note lol

A million thanks. I honestly can't tell you wtf is up with this tranner, maybe she's referencing the garlic bread meme about there only being two genders but is also autistic. That's the most logical explanation I can think of.

They will probably commit suicide sooner or later, I wouldn't worry about it.

The meme

Oh god meme magic is real.

DEUS VULT!

>garlic bread meme
>literally kills self over it

>talking about friends behind their back
Either don't talk shit or don't make them a "friend" you sack of shit

Disgusting people deserve to be shunned

The two trannies I am talking about still have there dicks I am 99 percent sure. So what gives?

Who has the tenacity to make garlic bread every day? And you got to eat that shit fresh or it's too hard. Fuck that weirdo

I literally just met this person through a friend of a friend. How is he/she my friend? lol

They probably didnt shower senpai

>friends of a friend bring a kid along

Where does it say they're friends?

SHES A GODDESS YOU SHITLORD

>mfw one of my friends is a ftm trans person
>mfw I'm Catholic now

> It is sickening. I even have a tranny friend
>reading comprehension

I was talking about my other tranny friend you fuck. Alls I said about that other friend is that she smells like poop. This is undeniable and I didn't even mention her name. Fuck off twat

Lmao, I haven't spent enough time around trannies to know, OP. Maybe if you've noticed a trend of how they smell, it's time for you to do a bit of soul-searching as to why you know shit like this to begin with.

It's an occluded skin cavity without the body's natural defense mechanisms as you mentioned.

This, coupled with poor hygiene and proximity to the anus make the fake vaginas extremely prone to infections with anaerobic bacteria. Anaerobic infections smell disgusting.

Post op trans vaginas require shitloads of maintenance including constant cleaning and insertion of spacers over several years to prevent the "wound" from growing shut before enough scar tissue has formed to make it permanent. Most post op patients do not adhere to the maintenance regimen and end up with severe infections and "vaginal canals" that have almost shrunk shut making intercouse painful or impossible.

From a medical standpoint it's basically malpractice and sanctioned gross negligence.

Are Catholics even allowed to read Berserk?

Dear god....

Oh yes I remember the shitstorm this caused. I followed the page way before that happened though.

t. fb normie

>tfw I'm dating a ftm and he teases me and makes me dress up in cute clothes

What in the fuck

I have a tranny friend and she smells good and girly. Maybe it's just the perfume she uses though

Pretty sure excessive amounts of weed leads to elevated levels of estrogen. Could potentially lead to a sexual dissociation, resulting in transitioning from MtF.
Would also explain the garlic bread, as it's tasty as fuck. Especially while baked.

I have no explanation for the yugioh. Probably just a faggot.

>Pretty sure excessive amounts of weed leads to elevated levels of estrogen.

I actually think you are right in some way.

After all to get high from the plant you must smoke the bud from the female.

>Can someone tell me why trannies always smell like ass and shit? Is it because they constantly fuck their ass? It is sickening. I even have a tranny friend but the smell that "she" puts off is repulsive. Trannies smell like ass and lube.

Parle pour tes trannies de merde, Bubba...

Kek

More like some active ingredient in cannabis smoke competitively interacts with the estradiol receptors.

Plus magnifique que n'importe quelle de vos blondes...

>Apparently chris has an obsession with garlic bread and went from male to female

>obsessed with garlic bread
>looks like a vampire hunter
hmmm
stay on her good side

Trap thread officiel...

Like anyone would write "friends of a friend bring a kid along" when you could just jot down "my friend came over".

It's implied,
>reading comprehension

holy shit decaliss

>>> suicide.qc.ca

Why are you smelling trannies?

did andres fully transition?

Oui Bubba...

Well, that's interesting

Why Canada why? You fucking degenerates!