Best defense when being accused of "homophobia"

The left teaches tolerance, yet when you have conservative beliefs they're the least tolerant of your views. I got this gem from some chick on OKC. I was thinking of being snarky, but I think I'll go with, "disgusted? You don't even know me and you allow the posted words of a stranger to bring your emotional state to "disgust"? I suppose I'm entitled to my "homophobia" as much as you're entitled to your "disgust".

My wife is bi, but I'm not sure if I should use her sexuality as part of my counter.

>if you're wondering: yeah my wife is actually bi and we use online dating to find girlfriends.

>we see the same chicks, or I fly solo in order to bring them back to the nest.

Pun intended..?

Anyways, how do you deal with queers who straight shame or demand "tolerance" from you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J4cl-pNYdXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Anyways, how do you deal with queers who straight shame or demand "tolerance" from you?

Laugh and call them a faggot, then do a 360 and walk away.

You bring them over to uncle Pence to get em fixed

"My attitude disgusts you but guys who stick their dicks where poo comes out doesn't?"

She asked about my stance on abortion and she said that my answer was admirable. I'm hoping that I can respond with something that will catch her off guard and "really make her think".

Whenever I argue with people on the internet, I always pretend to be Jewish. If they get mad at me for my beliefs I start acting like a drama queen and accuse them of being anti-semitic, bringing up muh 8 million, etc.

Regardless of how the conversation goes, they probably leave it disliking Jews so I win.

Hmm, I don't know if I can pull that off. I don't think my profile is Jewy enough...

you're not going to be able to. they have their fingers in their ears yelling LALALALALALA all day. the best method is to just ignore them

>LGBGQ
>No T
Fucking transphobic shitlord

>best defense when being accused of "homophobia"

"who gives a shit" or "I don't care" tends to work

Winrar.

I accept you, but I disagree with your practices as long as they do not infringe upon my fundamental rights. So tell me, is it the accused "homophobia" you hate, or my speech that dissents from your beliefs. Your politically correct sophist slander is not welcome here, and you will not bash me into a position where I haven't defense. ez money.

I accept you as long as your beliefs do not infring upon my fundamental rights, but i disagree with your practice and beliefs.****

It doesn't matter. These people are morons.

Tell them to stop shit stirring and be more laid back.

Just identify as a lesbian feminist.

>It's another Sup Forums can't get laid episode

Just say "okay." All they can do is name call.

Delivered.

And now the spider must wait.

>[tapping intensifies]

That is not just for gays you idiot. Stupid stinky clam cuck. Remove penis. Now. She's already got your foreskin. Maybe your kids and alimony too. Use a fucken surrogate and show us all your dicks in here

>talking to some chick on OKCupid
>my wife who is bi
what's wrong with you?

Also a good response. Too late though...

We met our last GF through the site. On our first date I bent her over and plowed into her anal virginity, each thrust pushing her face into my wife's vagina.

> good times

I think the kids these days call this "Netflix and Chill"

having a bi wife means you get male-female-female threesomes

Das Rite!

That is exactly the relationship I want op. Good for you man. Wish you the best.

It has its ups and downs. My best advice is to make sure your significant other has positive friends. Not cunts that will drag them down to be miserable with them. Same for therapists etc. I read my wife's diary with her and the bitch she was seeing was trying to poison her against me.

>my husband was nice to me today, and I really feel like having sex with him, but for some reason I feel I should be mad at him...

Patience is a motherfucking virtue, my man.

go to bed steve, you have work tomorrow

>Steve
You must have me confused with your wife's bull. How's the shed, man? Is the roof still leaking?

>defending yourself when some calls you homophobic
you can't, there's nothing to do, they're retards and have already made up their minds

literally nothing you can say will change it

Are they a product of nature, nurture, or toxoplasmosis..?

all of the above

you just tell them you're gay easy as that

Sometimes I think about pursuing libtards just so I can fuck them, lean over as I'm about to climax, and whisper, "Make America Great Again".

>OP
>married
>with a bi wife
>is on OKC

kys

>how do you deal?
I don't. They can deal all they want. I say what I mean and mean what I say. Of course they're all too pussy to bring up the subject and I don't give a rat's ass about faggots anyhow so there's never been much need to test the system.

Amazing. Should really pose on Twitter as Jews in masse and try to make the Normies hate Jews.

We're on the cutting edge of new troll technology.

I also have a huge headache and my back hurts from my 9 hour shift today. Pardon me while I step away to go eat some cannabis.

>having a bi wife means you get male-female-female threesomes
This is almost literally the same line some bitch who was trying to hook up her fat tumblrina roommate with someone used to 'sell' her to me.

>married
>wife is a homosexual
>cheat on each other by fucking a random okc whore

Extreme degeneracy prevails. The kikes are winning.

Say: "I've sucked more dicks than you."

>Whenever I argue with people on the internet, I always pretend to be Jewish. If they get mad at me for my beliefs I start acting like a drama queen and accuse them of being anti-semitic, bringing up muh 8 million, etc.
>Regardless of how the conversation goes, they probably leave it disliking Jews so I win

I've done this too but the second part never even occurred to me. Thank you, I can use this further now. I just use it to guilt people and win, but with this knowledge I can both win and make them hate jews.

The wife's a cuckquean. Sometimes she shares women with me, sometimes she just watches, and sometimes I go solo.

Look them straight in the eyes, and in a strong voice say, Wanna fuck? If they say no, call them homophobes and follow them around screaming that they are homophobes.

If they say yes.... you got a bigger problem.

>Shit stirring
>male faggot

I see wit you did thar

I gave my kid an old testament name. He will be able to troll IRL. He will walk amongst them by day, shitpost by night, and never have to hang up his mask.

>transphobic
nice

These
Extremely lowlife way of existence desu. Kill or better self. Where you're at is rock bottom. You're drowning in degeneracy.

>degeneracy

Is that another word for pussy?

When my wife grows out of her bi phase I can go back to the humble life of monogamy. It's a burden, but it's mine.

>my wife is bi

>The wife's a cuckquean
Kek. She's riding the cock carousel behind your back, you moron.

I doubt it, but anything is possible. She cheated in the past and begged me to keep her. There were....consequences for her actions. Since then she has been constantly trying to prove her worth. One of her cunt friends attempted to get her to stray, but she countered her without throwing me under the bus.

My house is paid off, we have a kid, and I live in a 50/50 state. Call me a cuck, but I did what was best.

>There were....consequences for her actions.
Post them. Full details.

Are the last 2 intact, or single parents? He's being raised by an intact biological family, and we don't parade around like a couple of faggots. When we have female company they're simply daddy's friend. I think I gave one the title of "Aunt" in the way that close family friends get such titles. I miss that one. Other than my first, she's probably the only other woman that I've loved besides blood relatives.

Wouldn't you just walk straight into them?

24/7 Master and slave relationship until I couldn't do it. It's a lot of fucking work, but she loved it.

Whippings.

Forced face fucking. Hardcore anal sans lube. Basically strict non-vaginal for my pleasure only sex.

I made her sleep outside with the dogs. She was also banished from the household until no one would have her. It turns out sleeping on someone's couch is quite the inconvenience for others.

Hah, I also had her lick my ass regularly. Yeah, yeah, I know
>degeneracy.

I'm probably leaving something out. If I think of anything I'll k-keep you posted.

Is it a good strategy to just say "My three best friends are gay"

I don't understand how your opinions are less offensive because of who your friends are or what you've done - but it's basically all that matters to these people.

>Being this new

>not turning 360 degrees and moonwalking away

How about you stop hating yourself, and find a better woman?

How the fuck do you hide all of that from your kid?

The better question is: what are your parents hiding from you..?

Come on, user. Spill, how many bullshit excuses have you had to come up with?

>better woman

The wife was a virgin when I met her. She was the best chance I had. A cute, 20 year old in college who hadn't been plowed beyond salvation.

I'd rather have ups and downs with her than kid myself into coupling up with a thirty-something single mother who can barely pair-bond with her cat, even after the full onset of toxoplasmosis.

>actually having to ask people how to respond to fags over the internet
Why do I not believe you have a wife.

>being this new
>>being this new

every time

"Femannon is sleeping over because it's not safe for her at home" or some shit like that.

Couldn't afford to get a divorce and her passive aggressive husband would give her shit. Dumb fuck could have had a wife and a girlfriend.

I think he saw me being friendly with the one that I fell for. I think he got comfy with her and would put his arm around her and rub her back. He's normally extremely shy. Creepy as it may be, I think I might have been proud of him.

I'm pretty sure he's walked into my room in the morning a couple times while I was naked in bed with two women. I had blankets over us, so no real harm there. I wonder if he'll remember that when he's old enough to figure out why a grown man would be naked in bed with two women.

I dunno, in my country you tell them to fuck off.
This seems to only be a problem in the USA and western Europe.

Why you guys give a shit about the feelings of 2% of the population?

I thought it was a good topic. I wanted her to be taken off guard and have to actually think instead of just telling her to fuck off. I had already got my message across about abortion and she commended me for it. Maybe there is hope for her. I could care less about fucking her. I could blow my load in her, or I could blow her mind and make her swallow the red pill until she hasn't a gag reflex left.

Unless insane asylums are brought back, SJWs, will spread their poison amongst the weak minded. It may be futile, but if she were to see the light, or at least feel stupid for her beliefs, then maybe there is hope for her still.

Tell them that you have your own opinions and if they don't like it then tough luck. NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR OPINIONS it only gives them more power.

Political correctness wouldn't even exist if people just stood their ground on their opinions.

This.
Absolutely degenerate.

Homosexuality violates the Jewish law, so you are an anti-semite

Definitely saving this.

Stop being homophobic???
youtu.be/J4cl-pNYdXs

Wow, that was pretty gag, bro. What, are you some kind of faggot?

Shit phone won't call you gay, but I will.