What is it like to live in an american ghetto?

what is it like to live in an american ghetto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GB7y83xNPnU
youtube.com/watch?v=l8tf32m2l0c
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=3HuOZ2ltDfw
youtube.com/watch?v=YpufzJNrZ2Y
youtu.be/iUohFqmGDwk
youtube.com/watch?v=wW9DMb0iVec
youtube.com/watch?v=rqQIAbSLYPc
youtube.com/watch?v=1dNIQVYGXbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would'nt know, I'm white upperclass.

>implying black people post here

youtube.com/watch?v=GB7y83xNPnU

youtube.com/watch?v=l8tf32m2l0c

Imagine a whole city filled with Abbos

And all those Abbos have guns

And all those Abbos hate white people

And there are no police officers

this

i would care but why?

It's like living in Poland but all of your neighbors are black and brown instead of Polish.

It's what ever you want to make of it..

It's like living in straya but all deadly insects and plants are niggers.

ask your mother, I'm sure she knows

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE&t=

Upsides: you get free shit from the government for being poor.

Downsides: most people around you are dumb and impulsive and gangbangers are constantly shooting each other and sending the occasional stray bullet into your building.

>black and brown
>instead of polish
...what's the difference?

I lived in Baltimore in the 90's. It wasn't quite as bad then but you could see the decay spreading. Basically:
Anything not nailed down gets stolen.
Anything that can be broken with someone's bare hands is broken.
Cleaning is only done where someone is being paid to do it.
Screaming kids and people shouting at each other 24/7.

Over here it means a liquor store, bodega, and a laundromat near you.

Also, lots of barbershops/hair salon's/hair weave stores and places that sell jewelry on lay away.

If anyone wants to know I have stories about (((someone))) who used to sell jewelry on credit, there's a fair amount of hand grasping.

I once lived in the ghetto of South Portland, ME in the mid 90s.

I had my car window smashed in for a bottle of ketchup I left in the passenger seat.

I also once saw a half-naked obese black woman sitting in an alleyway in one of those desk-chair combos you see in public schools. She didn't have shoes, pants, or a shirt.
Her gut was bulging over the desk. It was October and her breathe was fogging.
She was sipping from a medium sized McDonald's cup and the light made it so I couldn't see her face.
I still don't even know what the fuck I saw.

I truly thank God for getting me and my family out of that wretched place.

Houston fag here

Currently live in a spic neighborhood, they usually leave me alone and dont bother me what so ever.

It does get annoying when they play their loud music at night.

Let's hear em, Tyrone.

It's so ugly that it's almost pretty, in a way. Hard to explain. Wouldn't want to actually live there though.

I've never been east of the Rockies. I went to martin Luther king bvd in Portland, it was a dump with alot of bridges.

Post industrial white ghetto is the exact same. We live here,on the old side of town, because its actually better than our shitty hometown and live like kings on 85k$ a year. Cash chunkers on new side of town and obama pay for nice schools and public works, bitch i dont need sidewalks, and we have almost paid off a craftsman 3 bedroom 3 ba house with converted attic office and basement with a big yard with trees and three car garage. Plus the neighborhood head tweaker in charge is like a crackhead hank hill and texts us when our dog gets out or we have a flat that needs airing up. Totally nice dude, he s porking all the crackhead 'stay at home' moms on house arrest and they sometimes fight. Downside- we have a couple rental houses near us and soft hearted wife tries to talk to or feed shit kids that live there, which leads them to standing at the end of driveway , just staring at our house or trying to perk in between curtains to see what we are doing

I certainly believe that statement, but was there ever a link to a news story about that assault? I doubt the media would want to report to deeply on it, but a riot squad deploying to a school must've made local broadcast simply for shock value.

It's like what it seems.

The houses suck, the shops are abandoned, nothing to really do there, you might get robbed, you might get killed.

Where in Houston?

river oaks here lmao

That being said, its pretty segregated . No blacks or mexis and we ve never had anything stolen from our yard/garage , most because crackhead hank hill will pop out of the bushes and nip ya because he borrowed our weedeater once and thats a life debt

>greek guy without flaw is able to type the black inner city way of speaking
>B-ball and slangin
this is how i know he is not bullshitting

ironically i lived in the ghetto for a few months here and there in my 20's but didnt realize it was the ghetto. luckily the worse that happened to me was someone stole my custom tire stem caps, though that was somewhat of a revelation

We were going to send kids to private school so they dont end up weird but local school is actually great and has a teacher to student ratio of 18 to 1 , and 6 to 1 for kindergarten. Thanks obama. We dont even have to pay for school breakfasts because school assumes everyone is poor,its free.

Anyone else /weirdly drawn towards ghettos/ here?

I don't know why, but I find ghettos comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HuOZ2ltDfw

I really wanna visit Detroit one day.

Sounds like liberal heaven.

Just like living in Africa

Much like living in prison. Only difference is the guards rarely check in on you.

Fun if youre a rich suburban white girl who gets to pop wheelies riding around all the hangout spots and smoke black and milds, but then when you get home your mom doesn't care where you have been and it doesn't kiss you goodnight and you can hear people running through your backyard and police sirens all night and cant differentiate between gunfire and backfire from cars.

in the pacific northwest its like a william burgess novel

jesus c how horrifying

I was transitioning between leases in May of 2014 and spent a month at my friend's apartment on South St, Charleston, SC. The house was right across the street from public housing. Every day I walked home from work their were crowds of people standing on the corner doing nothing at 5PM. If I was having a beer on the porch people would come up and pretend to be my friend asking for free beer. My friend was too nice for his own good and had a habit of smoking weed with and inviting these people in, to the point where said friends things would go missing.

Annoying, deadbeat people with a victims complex. When I moved out of the neighborhood at the end of the month I was overjoyed. Do not ever visit or stay in these places.

Same, senpai.

I was squatting next to a heater in the shitty slaughterhouse-turned-mechanic's shop I work at eating hash out of the can when I realized I was /comfy/ in the abject squalor. It's like I'm drawn to the things that make others uncomfortable.

...That's probably why I'm a pseudo-Nazi with a thing for brutalist architecture, come to think of it.

This
Pic above looks like classic East/Central Europe

No you don't.

If you're in the real ghetto and not just on the outskirts. You're going to get pulled over because they think you're trying to buy drugs. If they believe that you're not there for drugs, the police will most likely tell you to get the fuck out, not stop for traffic lights and give you the quickest route back to the highway.

Pretty much this:

>youtube.com/watch?v=YpufzJNrZ2Y

lel thats not even that bad of a part of charleston

a slightly better version of a bulgarian ghetto
a MUCH better version of a gypsy ghetto

>what is it like to live in an american ghetto?
like living in a Australia neighborhood

REEEE, it's not Flood St but that shit was fucking scary. I was a noguns fag at the time and slept with a knife under my pillow.

sounds like when you lived there it was bitch nigga street

White male here. Lived in ghetto north Philadelphia for 5 years.

It sucks. Trash everywhere just like that pic. Constant fighting, constant ape shrieks/noises. You'd see crack baggies and pipes everywhere. Yard apes sitting on stoops all day, always dunk no matter what. So many ducking bums.
The fact that drugs are constantly around seems nice if you're trying to score some weed, but I wouldn't touch anything that these vile creatures out in their body.
It was like a diabetic used car lot. Thank god I left and went back to my nice safe white neighborhood.

Its loud, weird, and desensitizes you to a lot of shit. I hear crackheads going through my trash at 4AM, I roll over and go back to sleep. Guy on the corner selling stolen vacuums? He gets a cigarette from me, because I see him a lot, and its good to have someone on the block who likes you. My liquor store has a lighter chained to the counter because otherwise people will steal it while they buy smokes. Oh yeah, and people all still smoke inside, since no cops give a fuck about that.

That said, drinking a beer on your porch at night and watching all the weird walk by is pretty cool.

I work in the ghetto. I've seen all this and worse.

>Saw a guy wearing a trashbag as a shirt
>Saw kids pretending to carjack people
>Have had guys walk up to my car threatening me
>Seen about six rapes, mostly children
>Been in multiple fights
>Been shot at
>Seen multiple shootings, stabbings, murders
>Saw a guy so high on acid he couldn't remember how to walk
>Fought a guy on PCP who had no idea what or who he was

The ghetto is basically a third world country, I have no idea why people started glorifying its 'culture.'

lived in 'tacompton' all my life, its not nearly as bad as the 90s but still not the best

>brutalist architecture
mein neger

I've always preferred nature over cities, but there's something about ugly depressing buildings that attract me. I guess you need a melancholic personality to understand why.

>tfw will never live in Mega City 1

This video never fails to amaze me, it's like a mini third world country, clearly the police don't even try. I don't blame them.

[spoiler]I would pick up that big booty hoe though[/spoiler]

As hideous as it all is, I gotta admit there is a /comfy/ quality to it all, and I've actually been in some projects that were nice inside. You just have to be damn sure you know what you're doing and keep your eyes open, or you will get mugged.

visit gary indiana, or stockton california. detroit has improved alot in the last 5 years

It's what you would expect, little Africa or little Mexico, with white police officers babysitting the shithole. They just stop arresting people for pissing in the streets after a while though, since they realize degeneracy is just the culture there.

And people defend these places to the death. I've always been called uncle Tom for talking shit about black ghettos, then they try to pull the "well not everyone's experience is like yours" card.

It's weird.

You'll see like, 3 or 4 of these really pristine, pleasant houses with well-dressed little nigglets playing on the lawn and the paint is all fresh and new. These are where the church going grannies live.

And then directly on either side of that you'll have derelict crackhouses, or even these condemned joints that haven't been touched in years and now look like the Jungle Book just sprouted up in that little lot, precisely contained within the chain link fence holding it in. And then a few more of those nice houses.

Weird as fuck and not totally hostile if you get away from the apartment blocks. I walked aimlessly through this neighborhood for hours at a time without any trouble. Of course I was dressed more or less like a bum and looked about ready to an hero at any moment. But niggers really don't mind you if you look as miserable and fucked up as they are.

Holy shit, are you black?

I've wanted to hear the perspective of a black guy who was 'ghetto' and then became whitewashed.

Like, what runs through their minds?

What ran through your mind, assuming you were like them once?

Amazingly the wetbacks actually improved Compton, admittedly a low bar

Eh.. Bladerunner style ghettos are comfy. The US ones remind me more of Mad Max or some cheap zombie movie.

There is a saying in our military, "Embrace the suck."

Perhaps it's that it's different? Like how rain is beautiful because clear skies get boring.

To me, so long as it isn't physically painful, the brutality and grit of "making it work" is interesting. Like, cars with gutted interiors that are held together through spot welds and riveted sheet metal with comfy seats are the 10/10 GOAT.

Maybe it's just edginess wanting a dystopia with style?

It's alright despite making sure everything is locked at all times or you will be ransacked

Fucking leaf, here's the scene:
>Liquor store next door
>Hair weave store across the street
>Popeyes chicken on the corner
>Routinely see chicken bones on the sidewalk
>Laundromats
>Obscure churches located in retail spaces
>Jewelry store & Cell phone store wrapped in one.
>Worked for (((someone))) selling cell phones
>Blacks would come in and buy everything on credit
>Got used to calling 3-5 different banks to sign them up
>If approved, they'd dance
>Then we'd ask them if they wanted jewelry and every single one said yes
>That'll add another couple hundred to the sale price and their bank debt

pic related is where i'd buy rolling papers

Fortunately, I had a relatively well off mom so I didn't live there past a few years.

I was never truly into the hood culture, sometimes I spoke Ebonics to fit in or play along, maybe learn some shitty rap hit to fit in. But it was mostly a facade, and I didn't really have it in me. I frequently caught shit for refusing to be a nuisance in certain classes with other kids.

After I left that place, it wasn't really hard for some weaboo teenager who looked at white altruism in the face every day, and only kept white friends close to him to put 2 and 2 together. Then way later on I found pol.

I'm white, I grew up in a ghetto, lived in it for 20 years. I would never want any other white person to have to grow up in one.

so what goes through these people's heads then?

If you could suddenly become a hood nig, what would be in your mind? How does it function?

How would you perceive the world?

So you lived in hilltop? Recent transplant but, I would walk up from down town bus station to the safeway up the hill waiting for the last bus, while that is the nice area of hilltop, it was clean and lacked danger that I was aware of. Pac. ave is seedier with the Hebrew Israelite brothers standing near the fred meyer on the weekends. Reminds me of Santa Ana a city I came from, hellhole in the 80's to early 90's but safe now. Though ghetto busting usually moves the crime elsewhere.

Woodlands here

my biggest fear desu, but only because of the niggers, i'd rather live in the shittiest asian ghetto than the richest black neighborhood

what city?
it always amazed me how quickly nighborhoods shifted in tacoma between ite to gangbanging. 90s tacoma will never return hopefully

Hebrew Israelite brothers? Which gangs?

>asking Sup Forums what is it like to live in an American ghetto?
Has anyone here ever lived in an American ghetto?

Holy fuck if that pic is from US than guys you have the same problem as we in our countries with Gypsies.

Like litteraly the same problem.

GL HF not talking about it, so you won't be tagged as racist or nazi...

>Gypsies
So, gypsies = niggers?

>You'll see like, 3 or 4 of these really pristine, pleasant houses with well-dressed little nigglets playing on the lawn and the paint is all fresh and new.
Most of the nigglets I saw were from the local apartment complexes. In my area, the nicer houses were usually owned by old black ladies who usually kept to themselves, I didn't have a problem with them.

>And then directly on either side of that you'll have derelict crackhouses, or even these condemned joints that haven't been touched in years and now look like the Jungle Book just sprouted up in that little lot, precisely contained within the chain link fence holding it in. And then a few more of those nice houses.
Yup, I know exactly what you're talking about. Boarded up windows were common for those buildings. And you're spot-on about the chain link fences.

>Weird as fuck and not totally hostile if you get away from the apartment blocks.
Depends on where you are. The ghetto is generally a bad place but really, really bad near the apartments.

>what city?
Cincinnati.

theres surprisingly pockets of gypsies all over this country. theres even some here in southern georgia

sounds like itd be sexy

To put it simply a lot of them are just puppeted by their instincts. The lack of long term thinking and and laziness really prevents them from getting into trades and real academia, so their prospects are narrowed to being entertainers. Almost all famous black personalities are singers, rappers, athletes and actors/comedians because of this. They just want to get laid, get their checks and live to the next day.

The ones that delve further into this issue end up like this though youtu.be/iUohFqmGDwk

>so what goes through these people's heads then?
>If you could suddenly become a hood nig, what would be in your mind? How does it function?
>How would you perceive the world?

Why do you think BlackAnon would know?

He's likely at the upper end of the talented tenth.

Your questions to him are like asking you what it's like to wipe your ass with Hundred Dollar Bills because you're white.

>Cincinnati.

did you get caught up in the riots back in the day?

youtube.com/watch?v=wW9DMb0iVec

my uncle got fucked up bad

Lmao... i live in Baltimore City and could instantly tell that pic is an alley in Baltimore.

So, how is it? Well, im white and have lived here all my life. I guess it's like being in a jungle.... as long as you understand the animals, ur fine.

obviously he went to a bad school and interacted with them daily.

That's something I always hear. I always hear that blacks lack long-term and abstract thinking.

They just want what they want THAT INSTANT.

Can you give examples?

GMS the seattle chapter, in retrospect they were probably from seattle, I didn't really talk to them because I was running on low sleep at the time, and I was familiar with the game but wasn't developed or focused to argue/enjoy the experience. The GMS chapter is the ones that ISUPK Harlem brothers call child rapists because they believe in literally following ancient hebrew coming of age as age of consent.

I was 5 at the time, and I have no recollection of it. As far as I know, my family wasn't directly affected by it.

Assuming you're looking for a real response and not just "hurr niggers kek"

You learn to constantly be looking over your shoulder, never paying too much attention to one thing. You don't own too many nice things because they make you a target. Your house probably has bars on the windows and doors.

You don't learn to save for the future or think in advance, because you never know what will happen when. There's no point in cubbying away money if tomorrow some dude who happens to be in a gang that you accidentally shoulder-bumped jumps you with his boys and kills you.

Your school doesn't have any funding because the mayor and board of trustees for your town are corrupt and your local library, the only place with internet access aside form your house (if you're lucky), so you have no idea what contraception is and only kinda understand pregnancy from what you cousins or uncle tell you.

The kids you went to school with and grew up playing with live a block away from you and were jumped into a different gang, and of course you're in a gang because you need people watching your back, and you become isolated and alone, leading to mental health issues.

It's not as ultraviolent as you think, people aren't literally getting blown away left and right, but it's nerve-wracking and depressing and yeah, there's way more violence than most communities.

t. Chicagoland

>hear gunshots
>friends wtf
>any of you get shot? no? back to drinking

This video is a good explanation of the mind of a negro.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqQIAbSLYPc

I live right outside of NYC but close enough to where I can be in timesquare in 30 mins. I have a few friends that live in project buildings and when I'm visiting one as I walk in with my friend I see bullet holes and actual blood tainted walls in the actual lobby. I've been in a lot of cities due to having scattered family and it's safe to say certain American neighborhoods are equivalent to 3rd world countries

abandoned property isnt the ghetto. go to where they live. it's much worse

I recommend staying out of Chicago

Fuck man, the ghetto sucks.

this

Spring here. Open carry for the lels. My whataburger got robbed at 3 am. 2 off duty cops were inside with their family's they shot the fuck out of the nig nogs. I still eat inside.

Haha fucking hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dNIQVYGXbM

>greek

lol, my dear summer child, lurk more please

Sounds like South Africa or Zimbabwe

It's not bad so long as everyone is allowed to own guns.

I had to pause mid post to go see what a nigger crackhead bitch was doing outside. Just stumbling down the street ramblin' about "my niggas wild N' out' niggas"

Sure we got a lot of homicides. However, break ins are nearly non-existent because nearly everyone own a gun and you certainly couldn't get away with making a career out of it. Because you will be shot to death.

All in all, it's cozy. Just don't be a worthless cunt and raise kids here.

Testosterone levels are throu the roof. This ain't no pussy euro nigger shit.

You learn to be alpha a$ap
Learn to be a nigger a$ap

Euro rapefugee faggot migran niggers wouldn't last a finger licking, country fried motherfucking second here

Top kek
fuck niggers