Cultural Marxism

Is cultural marxism real or is it a conspiracy theory of the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6llAxjjz6fU
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>

google search "Why we must be progressive"

Go to Wikipedia. Look up Cultural marxism. Find out that it is considered conspiracy theory. Follow the strings to find out that the guy who made that entry is a marxist.

Now, go to Google schollar. Type in Cultural marxism. Get drowned in academia papers shilling for cultural marxism.

from Hans Hermann Hoppe

>In this regard a community always faces the double and related threat of egalitarianism and cultural relativism. Egalitarianism, in every form and shape, is incompatible with the idea of private property. Private property implies exclusivity, inequality, and difference. And cultural relativism is incompatible with the fundamental—indeed foundational—fact of families and intergenerational kinship relations. Families and kinship relations imply cultural absolutism. As a matter of socio-psychological fact, both egalitarian and relativistic sentiments find steady support among ever new generations of adolescents. Owing to their still incomplete mental development, juveniles, especially of the male variety, are always susceptible to both ideas. Adolescence is marked by regular (and for this stage normal) outbreaks of rebellion by the young against the discipline imposed on them by family life and parental authority.32 Cultural relativism and multiculturalism provide the ideological instrument of emancipating oneself from these constraints. And egalitarianism—based on the infantile view that property is "given" (and thus distributed arbitrarily) rather than individually appropriated and produced (and hence, distributed justly, i.e., in accordance with personal productivity)—provides the intellectual means by which the rebellious youths can lay claim to the economic resources necessary for a life free of and outside the disciplinary framework of families

"The Frankfurt School" and their original conceptions of "cultural Marxism" are definitely real. Thy taught me about it at the godforsaken liberal arts college I'm attending. They don't even try to hide it.

Can't say much about contemporary conceptions of "cultural marxism."

That can't be real??!

Yes it's real OP. Look up the Frankfurt School.

nah, no such thing as cultural marxism.

It's a paranoid fantasy to justify the lonely existence suffered by the socially inept.

Communists realised their policies wouldn't work because of the initial struggle to make the elites and the plebs equals. It is much easier to make the strong weak through culture than it is to make the weak strong.

>choosing

>Implying swedish women aren't raving whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=6llAxjjz6fU

It was a rape joke.

Good bye Sweden, it really is better if your culture dies off.

Take a seat.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

it's not real you retard, just shut the fuck up, leave pol forever, and continue living a progressive liberal life. sage

I'm retarded

God I wanna sniff her pussy

>her

It's a her and she's underage.
I'm an expert on girl wrists.
Don't ask why

She's one of those girls that looks older than she is when she's 15 and again older than she is when she's 30

it's real, marxists know they've lost the logical and ethical battle after communism killed 200 million people so they put all their efforts into propaganda by infiltrating capitalist institutions like the government, media and education and slowly pushing more and more liberalism always heading towards perpetually encroaching state economic control (note how the solution to every social ill according to them is "we need more money for dem programs" at the end of the day)

the vast majority of them are not in on it and have simply been indoctrinated well enough and think they're the good guys, hell everyone who consciously decided to push this agenda could be dead by now but their horseshit could still be going

this hit me as real the other day when my gf asked me why gays always have liberal views, and it hit me that they almost certaintly got their cultural views from someone who got theirs who got theirs who got theirs who got theirs from a literal communist professor in college who personally fled from the soviet union kek

You tell me.