Cuck Alert

Spoony is a leftist tantrum throwing child.

thsi guys still alive? What happened now? DId he finally get heart surgery?

literally who?

Nah, on his latest stream he started banning people making fun of Hillary.

What the FUCK is that thing on the right?

Not even Slavs care about Spoony anymore

that's how irrelevant he is

I can confirm this as absolutely true.

I watched him eons ago, totally forgot that he exists.

He's going to kill himself soon after the patreon money runs dry. I can't wait

I unsubbed from him a while ago, albeit for much less, primarily for saying that MKX was garbage, while he streamed Fallout 4.

The level of fucking hypocrisy is just surreal.

Banning people for making fun of Hillary, what a fucking loser. I'm glad he lost viewership.

Watched him back in the 00's. Complete, and literal, "who" now. Nearing his 40's.

Wasted potential.

I'd almost feel bad for him but he's too much of a lefty splurge master for that.

R A R E
R A R E

Why hasn't he an hero'd yet? I'm gonna lose a bet that he was going to by the end of this current year.

>not sure if autistic or that new.

I prefer Cowchop

the one in the pink wig has a potato shaped head. such definition.

You kinda jumped the gun there pal.

But we forgive, because this is a Christian board, first and foremost.

Almost forgot about this guy.

Waaaay back in the day he was amusing. Haven't checked in in years though.

>>>/reddit/

holy shit spoony is still alive? i used to watch him as a youngster. He was the first ever "commentator" I ever watched. His FFVIII review was a nerdfag classic.

But he started getting out of control with his doctor insano shit and wow, i had no idea this dude was even alive. He's the definition of wasted potential nowadays.

I am from the same hometown as him. Phoenix, AZ actually.

Mr. Pinkett is the go to liberal media commetator now, sorry Spoopy

>not immediately disregarding Spoony from the start because of his retarded opinions on the best Final Fantasy
ok

While I hate his guts now, he was right that the FF series went to absolute shit.

Shit like this really makes you think senpai. Think about what we have done with our lives, the experiences and adventures we've had, the loved ones we've lost, the ways we have improved and bettered ourselves over the, what, decade or so since Spoony Experiment started?

And then you see a screenshot of Spoony and he looks like he has almost regressed in many ways. He never grew up or became a man. He is a fat nerd whose claim to fame is, what, he made some videos that were funny to 15 year olds weebs about videogames a decade ago? He's fucking some pink headed potato chick?

And worst of all, he's a snotty liberal shill with unearned smugness that comes with it. Sad!

It peaked with VIII, IX is good and X is shit.

>I care about internet manchildren
Honestly if you play video games you are a numale

FFXIV (though an MMO) is golden. FFXV is amazing as well. I'll admit they dropped the ball with X, and perhaps XIII

>not immediately disregarding Spoony because his video was about the worst Final Fantasy
FTFY.

8 is kind of enjoyable but the story and the characters are total shit.
I've played and completed the game more than 10 times.
Fuck Squall.

Donno but them look like some bomb ass titties.

>Streams game, everybody voices their political opinions.
This is why no one likes you underage fags, quit bringing up political shit in non political discussions.

>Progress

>Probably touches himself to John Maden.
Video games are the shit and the only thing that have stopped me from bringing an Ar-15 to my job. I do agree that only manchildren watch videos of people playing video games though.

they have a point tho. i was going to listen to the hat films jinglejam stream, but then when it was going to be half of the songs about donald drumpf and why 2016 sucked because he won i had to shut it off.

I can kind of understand that. It just pisses me off when there is a discussion that has nothing to do with politics and people keep putting their 2 cents in when not asked. There are always people who disagree and shit gets derailed real quick. Sup Forums would get pretty pissed if every time their was a Donald Trump thread someone would bring up a football team and everyone would start arguing about that.

Do you guys think she pegs him?

She does, he confirmed it on Twitter.