Why was Russia the only country smart enough to try to influence the election towards what they wanted...

Why was Russia the only country smart enough to try to influence the election towards what they wanted? Why didn't other major countries like China and Saudi Arabia try?

Saudi Arabia funded about a quarter of Hillary's campaign

>Russian Federation
>smart
It takes after you. Solid Silver Cuck of the West(with Italy as a rival)

I'm not convinced. Why isn't this being reported on?

How fucking dumb are you? Saudi Arabia and Israel have more influence with the American government than most states

I hope trump gives control of the united States to Putin. Warmongering Hillary shills don't want Russian dick in their wives but me and Donald sure do.

> Believing in the mainstream media of the Jewnited states of America

They do more than just try. But they try to not get caught. Putin doesn't care.

Russian's had more than likely planned to do so. They read the writing on the wall unlike the Democrats and realized that the alt-right and far right Republicans will believe any conspiracy theory with the right spin on it, so they released legitimate info and then filled the cracks with bull-shit like Pizza-gate.

>Why didn't Saudi Arabia try
are you actually retarded?

>pizza gate

That reddit tier bullshit was never relevant in the election and never will be.

Trump won the election by appealing to working class whites. They don't sit on the internet reading memes and social media bullshit. They are too busy working to feed their families.

Saudi Arabia literally just pays politicians directly to do what they want lmao

China hacks American interests on a daily basis, but I think they're more interested in getting ahead militarily and in business, since being a one-party state commie shithole they don't quite grasp how important fucking with democracy is in the west, which seems to be a western speciality

Nigga fart in he own mouth... shameful nigga.

I think the spirit cooking shit, while a complete non-issue, might have swayed some non-whites at least away from voting for Hillary, since they really do spend all day on the internet reading memes on social media and hispanics are terrified of demons and blacks all believe in illuminati bullshit, so good job all the retards on here who also believed it and pushed it on twitter

Why didn't Soviet propaganda posters show the wonder of gulags?

Was Russia the only one smart enought to try, or dumb enough to get caught?

>saudi arabia

HAHAHAHAH nice try

The chinks probably thought US elections were a sham given the uniparty globalist thing thats been happening for decades

It objectively was. It is a fact that nobody questions. Mainstream media doesn't cover it, but if asked about it by independent journalists she'll deflect with something like "They just wanna help the kidz lmao." Trump has criticized her on it.

Also, Russia didn't influence our election. Not even slightly. The only people that claim that are Hillary and other high profile democrats. There has not been any evidence to support this, or even a reason put forth to support it when Hillary started claiming it.

From what i remember, the Chinese officials were pretty fucking happy that Trump won. There were parties in Bejing.

China and Russia are a team, so maybe the Chinese WERE in on the election rigging, or at least knew the Russia were doing it. China and Russia love the idea of America loosing its dominance in trade and international influence.

Chinese media has been using Trump as proof of the instability of the American government system and why China is superior to the west.

Uh, what?
They did, where do you think most of clinton's campaign money comes from?

You see, in the good old days, the chinese, saudis, etc would just pay politicians money directly to support their political campaign and enrich the clinton foundation. I mean why do you think nafta got passed by Bill? He made a lot of chinese money, and got a blowjob in the whitehouse to cover it up.

In any-case, China is a pretty 'hands-off' country when it comes to foreign policy. Intervening in another countries election doesn't seem their style.

The only time they ever support countries meddling in other countries affairs is the whole Crimea thing, supporting Russia.