The only good place to live in is in the yellow part in the USA

Prove me wrong

Hard mode: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Cabo San Lucas Mexico MXBS0135:1:MX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ps i fucking hate canada so much i hate this place so much living here i just wanna die

Have fun with the spics.

Why do places on the same latitude have different temperatures?

It's fucking horrible in Phoenix

Source: I live in Phoenix

jet stream

also mountains/altitude

magnets and wind

why?

I'd love to live in Phoenix. As long as air conditioning is affordable.

Chemtrails

No it isn't you stupid nigger it is just fine. 85044 here, from VA. It could be so much worse if there was humidity here.

Pretty much is unless you are a fatass/moron who keeps his AC under 74F indoors in the summer and keeps it that temp when out of the house.

I do No AC when out, 74 or 75F when I am in the house

It's not. Electricity is a lot cheaper here than up there, but when you have it on 24 hours a day from late april until november it adds $250 to your rent. When it's not hot as holy shit, like it is in the aforementioned months, it's cold like it is now. But it's not normal kind of cold here, it's dry as a fucking bone so the cold pierces through you. An added "fuck you" of the dry cold is that you're lips are chapped all the goddamn time

And don't get me started on the goddamn scorpions and tarantula hawks

weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Cabo San Lucas Mexico MXBS0135:1:MX

god that sounds like paradise

honestly canada is such a disgusting shithole i fucking hate it here

is it true that your state govt banned solar panels tho? That's pretty stupid considering how much sun you guys get

It's hot as fuck for most of the year and filled with poorly educated blowhards. There, you're wrong.

PURP BOYZ. SOUTHERN SWINE WILL GET HELLA SNOW DRIFTS LAID ON THEM.

>It could be so much worse if there was humidity here.
>Oh yeah hell really isn't so bad, it's a dry heat you know
115* is 115* dickhead

122 is fine if you aren't a fatass or a moron who doesn't know how to dress for the heat.

Poorfag who doesn't have to wear a suit to work detected

Solar panels are banned if you don't contact the power company first. Lots of people use them and get most their powerbill for the year paid back with a nice fat check at the end of the year.

Pro-tip: There is nothing worth living for in Alabama and you included it in your graphic.

I work as a Systems Engineer, not to mention

>what is car AC
>what is leaving off your business jacket till you get to work

It's not that bad unless you are one of those people who takes the bus/public transportation around and has to sit and wait for shit.

Any place without 4 full seasons is objectively shit-tier

ya that wouldn't be my first choice of the states in the yellow area

ya i wouldn't want to have to dress in a suit in that kind of weather thats for sure

yay for houston. Except the niggers...

>he thinks he's a white man
>he lives in a place that snakes and scorpions can survive in

Jews

fuck off leaf canada is a shithole and you know it

Nah I drive, but come on you have to wear oven mitts to hold the steering wheel during the summer. I've gotten burns on my hand from grabbing a brass doorknob before for fucks sake. Trying to act like it isn't hot during the summer doesn't make you tough, it makes you an arizona newfag

Live in CA, December can look like June depending on the time of day. Gets boring as fuck but also is much easier.

>mfw its been 30 below for 2 weeks now
>mfw its going to last another 2 weeks

>24 hours a day
are you a NEET?

tfw cold as fuck and loving it.

god damn i love being white

seriously what is the point of such an existence?

you in edm?

If you want to sweat your balls off, go for it. Hell let's exchange living arrangements.

Phoenix is the last white major city in the US. Seemed unbelievable to me until I read it. Look around you, thats the best its gonna get.

No I have a cat and if it gets too hot he gets upset

Going there tomorrow. Forecast high of about 20 in Las Vegas vs 5 where I live, at least for the first two days.

>Canada is the only place in NA with 4 seasons
Stupid leaf

t. nigger

LSL actually.

>that houston in july
i have been to hell and bathed in the lake of fire

This. The lower Midwest, Pacific Northwest and the middle Atlantic are by far the best for this.

The south has baby winters, New England/northeast has baby summers, the upper Midwest has summers and winters but spring doesn't really exist for some odd reason, and the southwest/California have baby winters.

It's not that bad besides if you are in a suit you probably aren't working outside. You'll probably be walking from usually covered parking at work to the door. Unless you smoke, or waiting for public transportation there aren't too many people sitting outside in the summer

>Trying to act like it isn't hot during the summer doesn't make you tough, it makes you an arizona newfag

It's really not that bad if you use a slight bit of common sense

>he gets upset
lmao. Not sure why that was so funny.

20 degrees in vegas? no way it gets that cold there

Lesser Slave Lake?

As a North Dakotan, quit being a pussy. I'm loving these out-of-state rioters for the DAPL freezing there asses in tee-pees. Thank you, Winterchan.

>using celcius

LEAVE

>This. The lower Midwest, Pacific Northwest and the middle Atlantic are by far the best for this.
fuck that. Summers are rough, but fuck the cold and everyone that likes it. I like seasons, i also like skipping the worst ones.

Seattle, Portland, Boise, and Denver are all pretty large cities (maybe not Boise) and they're all majority white

yup

its the desert, shit gets cold

FUCK OFF WE"RE FULL

Florida master race

Everything about where I live in New England is better than everything about where I once lived in the yellow.

I am not worried about the cold. This is 2016 and we have heaters and blankets.

>goddamn scorpions and tarantula hawks

They aren't that bad I live in Awhatukee at the base of south mountain. They aren't that bad unless you live in crappy Apache junction or Suprise, maybe shittier if you live on the edge of maricopa.

of niggers

lmao too bad nigger I already accepted a job offer in Seattle. I don't give a shit how liberal it is, they actually have trees and clouds and shit

>I don't give a shit how liberal it is
better you than me

>he gets upset

kek

9/5x +32.

I'm explaining this to a Canadian?

Some of my buddies have a nice house in Tempe, I know it seems impossible to believe but there are at least three of them, and they used to have a serious scorpion problem. We used to have a blowtorch dedicated to scorpion auschwitzing

>thinking I care if you waste your life in kang county

>fireplace made my room to hot
>opened window to cool it off some
>fell asleep under a mountain of quilts
>it's now below zero and my water bottle is starting to freeze
>can't get out from under blankets for fear of freezing to death on my way to window
>neighbor can't get his truck to start because of the cold

Please send help.

Celsius is shit

>We used to have a blowtorch dedicated to scorpion auschwitzing

Now I see the real problem, you're a fucking dumbass

Isn't that just Mexico?

I.. uuuhh happen to like minnesota.

Better than the canucks. They got burritos, tacos, tequila, good beer, and hot women. Plus the baja coast has some good fishing and surfing.

hard mode, something this gil has never been in ever

I don't live there, I didn't come up with it

damn thats up there. u work in the oil patch?

ya u guys are right in the thick of the polar vortex right now bringing deep freeze from the arctic

fuck i dunno how u do it

Go fuck your mother, hick.

Arizonafag here, have fun suckers!

If your area is over 3% niggers, just give up

There are better ways to remove scorpions, apartment or house there are much easier/safer ways.

no wellington its not

>fireplace in your room
Fuck that would be comfy

t. brainlet

Yeah no fucking shit sherlock, but I'm not the one who lived there. I'd have used the anti scorpion spray or a boot

>Live in areas filled with blacks and mexicans where it's 110 in the summer just to avoid shoveling snow.

Why?

lol did the fire die out?

>Denver

Unlike most colorado fags, I actually welcome importing southerners and Midwesterners to outweigh the califags. In an ideal world it would just be native Coloradans again, but that's not feasible right now. Just make sure you vote red and if you're Californian, Texan or Chicagoan you aren't welcome here regardless of your voting habits

No I work for Indian and Northern Affairs this is my base but I travel between here, LLB, Valleyview, and Bonnyville

i like the beach

>good beer
>hot women

If you say so Juan.

to burn coal instead

Reginafag here,

With the windchill it's been around -40 for the last week. Looking like another week of it.

I don't mind though, the garage stays around -5 so the truck is never too cold. Plus when the wind dies down, the lake is gonna be prime for hockey.

No sense bitching about the weather, get used to it and make the most of it.

Born and raised in arizona and I almost took a job in Denver. But I went with Seattle instead because it's whiter and I like rain

Ohio is the only Sup Forums approved place visible on this map.

The Yellow areas are easily the worst places to live in the US.

Only whites can handle cold.

That's the shittiest part of the country.

The purple part of the US is the best.

sounds interesting. im guessing u get paid a decent amount by the federal govt to put up with that bullshit all the way up there.

did u choose that posting or did u get screwed over?

ps how could you expect most people to know that LLB is Lac La Biche?

imagine if ur truck (im assuming truck) died out there in the middle of nowhere.. u would probably die too. stay safe.

florida is yellow?

top kek

>Tfw i live in the asshole of texas that is the rgv.
>Tfw its still fucking hot outside and the coldest it has gotten this winter was fucking 40 American degrees.
>Tfw it hasn't sbowed here sense 2004
>Tfw before that it had been 100 years sense it had snowed.

>Only whites can handle cold.
Heard a nigger say once, "You know it's cold out when you see a white boy wearing a coat".

It does at night, you've clearly never lived in a desert before