Teach me Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums i've been lurking since October of last year and have since then been redpilled on several things. But i want to go deeper, i want to understand and be a contributing member of Sup Forums.
So i ask of you, redpill me, and teach me everything you know.

9/10 canadians suck

> Lesson one
How to tell when OP literally cannot stop sucking dicks

>LESSON 2
KEK IS REAL

Get a job where you interact with a lot of people. You'll get redpilled in a heartbeat.

YOU WILL NOTICE THIS WHEN YOU CHECK THESE

EXCUSE ME I MEANT THESE

SORRY, THESE

>t. media fag

THESE

THESE

HERE YOU GO

Pic related is in control.

Also trump is one of them.

FUCK KEK

just quit, man

Kek, u suck

Check em

Haha 69!!

Praise kek

Guys, this is how it's done.

FUCK KEK FOR NOT GRANTING ME NUMERALS
PRAISE MOLOCH

My post is a gets thread now... I'm okay with this.

You will burn for this blasphemy

Kek rewards his faithful

>check 'em

>83
>23
>63

I'll take it.

MOLOCH GRANT ME REPLICATES

MOLOCH HEARS MY PRAYERS
PRAISE THE BIRD

YES SOMEONE FINALLY DELIVERS!

Kek delivers on your pic, retard.

oh shit nigger what are you doing

data mining thread

There is no Kek.

Only Ra is truth.

also OP is lugenpresse

All of these specific red pills aren't really important. The concept of the red pill itself is. To exit the Matrix, however you do it, is key. Finding more and more triggers after that point is likely only to stress you out. From then on your goal becomes to teach. Read up on the concepts of scaffolding and cognitive dissonance and apply what you learn to the guidance of your fellow human souls to freedom. Personally I find the more general concepts most effective in educating others, having an open discussion about who owns the media and why they say the things they say for example. Lead them user, by example and always with a smile, and they will come. Peace be with you.

Love!

You praise Moloch. Your opinion has no value here.

>I dont actually believe in this stuff, I just go on the internet to feed off negative emotions with pagan gods/demons

The biggest redpill is thinking the posters here are ironic about any of the posts they make, their intent has been, and will always come from a place of evil.

Also fuck the roman gods and all of the followers ancestry they've cursed