Explain yourselves America

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570111/twin-baby-girls-faeces-maggots-genitals-worst-ever-child-abuse-case-Fowler-Miller-tulsa

Kevin Fowler, 25, and Aislyn Miller, 24, are being held after the “skeletal” infants were found covered in weeping wounds from bed sores and extreme nappy rash.

A nurse – moved to tears by the babies’ condition – told police she found maggots crawling out of one of the girl’s genitals and poo in her ear.

The other girl had an infection caused by hair getting wrapped around her finger and never being removed. The hair had been left so long, skin had started growing over it.

Miller said the pair didn't have medical insurance
Fowler and Miller, from Tulsa, Oklahoma in the US, are being held in Tulsa County Jail on £79,000 bond.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/14/study-fat-people-more-likely-to-be-stupid/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the pair didn't have medical insurance
so they mummified their kids? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

white trash, plain and simple. Some people don't deserve to procreate

It was the Russians.

>white """"people""""

>found maggots crawling out of one of the girl’s genitals and poo in her ear.

man, fat white women always seem to be involved in shit like this when it isnt minorities

>be newborn babby
>get tossed through the room resulting in severe brain trauma
>freeze to death in some freezer cause mommy put me in there
>dad twisted my genitals so I now bleed internally
>mom took a shit all over my face and let the turd sit there

Cruel Mother Nature was a mistake
Extreme Darwinism was a mistake
Human Beings being able to show ignorance was a mistake
God not interacting with this world was a mistake
Degeneracy being a thing was a mistake
Not being a loving human being and the possibility to be a cruel fuck was a mistake

I fucking swear, Sup Forums, sometimes this world is just too fucking real. someone pls stop the harsh reality meme. it sucks so bad.

pics?

The father will get 3x longer prison sentence guaranteed

Fat shows you are wealthy. 3rd world shitters like you will never know this because you are poor but being fat means you have money and don't need to work manual labor.

I'm more shocked to find out someone managed to impregnate Ganymede than I am to find out that it made a terrible mother.

No longer entirely true.

Food that is low in nutrition tends to be substantially cheaper than healthier choices.

It's why you mostly see white trash and niggers at fast food places and never in Whole Foods.

thousand quid bond

youre an idiot

>she found maggots crawling out of one of the girl’s genitals and poo in her ear

whjat

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the centralisland and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

>Tulsa
God dammit this town

This. Don't reproduce with fat women because they're already lazy fucks incapable of taking care of themselves, let alone another smaller human being that needs tons of care in the first place.

I bet a lot of these people thought nothing was wrong too. White trash people tend to be so fucked up (usually because of booze and drugs) that they can't notice how fucked up they are. And I can take one look at this person and know this because I've seen so many that look just like her with the same fucking problem. The same, not-fucking-there look on their face too, like some kind of animal.

KEK!

This is what happens when you get fat acceptance and retards pushing "THICC" as a meme. You get fat-fucks with an inflated sense of worth.

Bah

Your attitude is all wrong

We humans have the ability to remove famine, disease, crime, war, heartbreak, and misery if we simply had the will to do what must be done

>poo
lol

we need to hang these people publicly

underrated post.

Fat people are retards

Scientific fact

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/14/study-fat-people-more-likely-to-be-stupid/amp/?client=safari

Fatties may be good people sometimes

But their combination of poor impulse control and stupidity directly correlates with crime and dependence on tax money

They should go in the chambers

We aren't that bad.

>calling a diaper a "nappy"
nappy is a word for black people hair, not baby poo catchers
britain explain yourself

>The same, not-fucking-there look on their face too, like some kind of animal.

I got it Sup Forums -- pig face.

If she looks like a fucking pig, with pig-like features, she's more than likely going to act like this. I live in Louisiana so I'm surrounded by the trashiest fucking people whether I like or not but I've meet several woman that look exactly like this and are all terrible mothers/people too.

Pig Face.

POO

fuck off. There's free health care all over this country, especially for single mothers. Charities, churches etc. A hospital emergency room cannot refuse care based upon a lack of insurance.

Stupid people are actually more animalistic than smart people

Less sapient and more instinct driven

The thought of watching that seacow reel in pain from strike after strike with a bullwhip is a comforting thought.

You're talking about a rainy communist island who calls one of the most serious military conflicts in their history "The Troubles" literally nothing is beyond them when it comes to talking like a fag.

>explain yourselves America

no need, just await further instruction

LMAO Sup Forums is like "sh-shit th-they're white!"

lolololo

It's instinct to take care of your kids. These "things" operate on a lower level

You know what? An idea occurred to me today. This is PURE SPECULATION and pseudoscience but here it is..

Do you know what part of the body uses the most nutrients? The brain. The brain is using the most energy in your body so it constantly needs biostuff to keep going and work effectively. I wonder if the brain's constant need for energy directly correlates to actual burning calories?

So do fat people get fat because their brains aren't working as much? They're storing all the extra calories that would normally go up there instead? Or perhaps their shitty diet and lack of physical exertion leads to nutrients not getting to the brain like they need to as well.

(Haven't read the article yet but I wanted to throw my pet theory out there first in case it backs it up.)

Just another day in Trump's AmeriKKKa. Get used to it. Sad!

>Miller said the pair didn't have medical insurance

Now you all understand just how shitty obamacare is.

That's what the DIY hipster faggots say as the fire inspectors roll in.

A shitty diet DOES mess up blood circulation. Which in turn affects oxygen/nutrients to the brain

>fast food is cheap meme
When will it end?
They're not buying McGangbangs

>lol white people didn't defeat the nazis that was russians
>lol u russian white people are bad parents

Actually yeah. It's the difference between neanderthal and cro magnon. Cro was a better parent and took care of it's kids, hence homo sapiens emerged as the dominant species. People get evolution wrong, thinking it's survival of the most violent when it's actually survival of whoever takes care of their children better. Kindness and compassion are evolutionary necessities.

And humans became the best parents. The hominids that didn't take of their kids like neanderthal, just died out because of it. But we do have a bit of their DNA inside of us and I wonder if it comes up sometimes in certain people and that's why they can't seem to take care of their kids. Or Pig Face has autism or something.

(We know this because when we find baby fossils of both species, homo sapiens are with their parents and neanderthals aren't).

what does Richard Spencer and company have to say for this degeneracy?

in prison, they're harder on people who hurt their kids
if she get's the chance, she should kill herself

Where at I lived in Beauregard parish and gotdamn la has some dull ones dontit

101 Inspiring Quotes From the Most Successful People in History

Not quite

Survival is for whoever can suit their environment or CHANGE to suit their environment

>gonzales

they're not sending us their best

>gonzales
>New Mexico

The complacency of the average American is absolutely disgusting. Sometimes I doubt we will ever solve any of the problems we have. People need to be coerced into actually executing the solutions if it's to happen in our lifetime

I'm pretty sure smarter people's brains are more efficient and thus use less energy than those of significantly less intelligent people. Thinking hard or deeply has little impact on energy use because most of the brain's power is used to run bodily and subconscious functions anyway. Even someone who thinks deeply is simply replacing one type of thought with something more profound, which doesn't necessarily take more energy.

H-h-honorary niggers.

That story always makes me sad. There is something too real about it though. It paints a perfect picture of the dark side of humanity, which is all about sex. No one's ever going to hold women accountable for being sexually attracted to violent psychopaths.

I know we're memeing here, but if building a wall could of saved this kid's life it would be worth the wall. Too many shitty people can come in here.

I've considered the former, and I have plenty of anecdotal evidence for the latter. Crappy food isn't just devoid of nutrients, it's rich in anti-nutrients. This has two major effects: because you're not obtaining the necessary nutrients your body needs to trigger satiation responses, you never feel sated and can keep eating ad infinitum; the body has to expend effort working around these unwanted substances and ultimately trying to purge them.

So bad food is nutritionally bankrupt, and because of this you can eat vastly larger quantities of it, but the more you eat, the less efficient your body becomes.

Meanwhile you're also missing out on specific nutrients needed to power important chemical pathways. For example, most people are wildly deficient in magnesium, and it is vital for countless metabolic and neural processes.

So bad food hits you on multiple levels. The way I feel after eating clean is so very different than after eating junk. And it's obvious why that is.

>Ginger
>nu-male cuck
Kinda not surprised sadly

A True Rape Story.

i hope Trump makes kale shakes mandatory to stop this kind of madness.

Its gotta be heroin or meth.

Fat people are always terrible parents, but this is pretty extreme. They're always neglectful and lazy, but at least most of the time they care enough about themselves not to let their children die horribly.

My fellow oklahomans never cease to amaze me

>Scientifc fact
>links Breitbart
Really wanted to believe you

>Miller said the pair didn't have medical insurance

bullshit

they were just too lazy to use it

ive actually thought about this before

>america

FAKE NEWS

make whites great again

wanted to believe in marios. are degos new shit posters?

People may not like to view it this way, but intelligence is also a biological trait, just like hair, skin color, etc. and as a biological trait it can be passed down. If I remember my old psychology book, 30%-40% of behavior is thought to be passed down unto off spring, resulting in scenarios where twins that grew apart have very similar interests, opinions and more. Things that they shouldn't have in common and yet this phenomenon happens so often that it's a scientific fact.

Stupid people have stupid kids. End of story.

I ... Carry on.

>Food that is low in nutrition tends to be substantially cheaper than healthier choices.
You mean food with very high nutritional content.

You don't get fat eating food with low nutritional value.