Israel is a nationalist ethnostate

>Israel is a nationalist ethnostate
>Sup Forums hates Israel

why is this again?

because they are Jewscum.

the jewish menace needs to be wiped off the face of the earth

I have no problem with Jews.
They are part of the white race and I would proudly let them live freely in a white nationalist country.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the centralisland and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

i can see where you're coming from, but how about some well articulated reasons

Hey if Israel wants to publicly support America & European countries becoming nationalist white ethnostates I'll be all like "G-ddamn! I love those Jews!!"

But as long as they're all "Israel must remain Jewish only! Oh but you other countries need to let in refugees" then fuck 'em

Stirred up the muslims. And they're right to be mad.

>69
>its a leaf
>that post

sometimes you guys are a treasure

but only rarely

Do you think that palestine should replace israel as a bastion of islam?

should we just glass it all?

If a Germanic people with white skin aren't white then what hope do the rest of us have?

what ideology would you say is closest to your ideal?

White Nationalism.

so what do you think of hitler, was he the worst thing that could have happened to white nationalism?

precisely because of this hypocrisy and double standard across the history: pushing liberal and destructive agenda in the west, while being ethnotribalist for them

demonizing the west for any little identitarian feeling and in the same time actually believing being the chosen ones, dont you see the contradiction?

i thought about considering the contents of your post but then i realized nigel farage shit on your nation once so i don't have to worry about your opinion

My family's mostly British. I think both world wars were a disaster. The idea that Hitler and white nationalism are connected hardly makes sense to me seeing as the first two countries to wage war on Nazi Germany were Britain and France and the majority of the deaths during the world wars were white people killing other white people.

Surely in your time on Sup Forums you've been exposed to some of hitler's speeches and realized that he pointed out the same conspiracy that pervades today

hitler was absolutely an ethnonationalist

I don't think being a nationalist of any color really implies a hatred of others, rather a "you go do your thing, I'll do mine" mentality

I find it difficult that a nationalist could get so many of his own people killed in a war. Nationalism and Imperialism are two very different things.

something about "muh honor" and "mein land"

that's a good argument though

In reality they probably could have just voted on what part of what country went where and avoided the bloodshed.

Now leave pls

seen it a thousand times before

i'm just shitposting for a rise dude

to be fair jews are the smartest people in the world