A British man has been sentenced to 12 months and one day in prison over his attempt to grab a gun in a bid to kill...

>A British man has been sentenced to 12 months and one day in prison over his attempt to grab a gun in a bid to kill Donald Trump.

Fuuuck...

So close!

There is always next time

What's with libtards and fishmouth? Are they all retarded mouthbreathers?

he's an autistic (literally) brit

sounds like he is actually mentally handicapped

and the time after that

and the time after that

He's going to get assassinated and I am going to feel overwhelming joy in my heart

>assassination attempt by a foreign national
>12 months
literally what the fuck

should be life.

He was an illegal immigrant from Britain.

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A GREAT SEA WALL IN THE ATLANTIC AND THE BRITISH ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT!

for real though
12 months for an assassination attempt
niggers can literally get worse for stealing bikes

its funny the ebil white kkk man didnt shoot the black president, but the (Insert minority) lives matter democrat would be ok with killing. Its not like left wing nutjobs are violent or anything.

This wtf

The eternal Anglo strikes again.

I petition the americans to move him to a death penalty state where he can spend some time in prison with some diversity.

>TRY TO KILL A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
>only get 1 year and one day
>try to steal a gun from a cop get 11 years

kek

>yfw when he comes out a trump supporter

Just imagine if he'd used that gun in self defense during a home invasion

physiognomy is real

in other words, weakness of will manifests as weakness of the features

>So close!

He wasn't even close. He couldn't even get a gun.

why the extra day?

thats racist you cant imprison someone trying to kill a racist. Sad!

Sounds like a job for the right wing death squads

BEADY

Why didnt Trump say anything about his deportation? He overstayed his visa.

Is it because hes WHITE and it doesnt fit his MEXICAN RAPIST narrative?

I fucking hate white people for this very reason

So he goes to a worse prison. Depending on sentence you go to low medium high abd supermax prisons

in guantanemo? excellent

we hate you more

Go die for the jews

don't care, he is an actual existential threat to the human race

It was a really shitty assassination attempt.

Sorry about that one chaps, he was a bit of a wrong'un.

If you want to go ahead and execute him two or three times, feel free. Get it, free? Haha. Have a good one.

this

When the UK sends us their citizens, they aren't sending us their best! They're sending bongs, they're sending rapists, they're sending pakis, and some, I assume, are good people.

>Mfw Mike Pence is the new president

How do people not understand that they're more fucked if they kill Trump

Sounds like someone wants The God-emperor dead by not discouraging others who might want to try.

Anything twelve months and under is served in a county jail. Anything over twelve months don't drop the soap.

Pence is a pussy, the GOP would pull him back into moderation

Haha maybe because white people are welcome here and brown people are not

ah, still seems pretty light for illegal immigration and attempted assassination

They realized he was a bong and has never seen a weapon before in his life except butter knives. So basically he wasn't a threat at all.

Makes sense. I hope whites keep trying to put a bullet into him

Obumma wasn't killed as we didn't want to make a martyr of him. Instead of being turned into a hero by death we let him live to become the abysmal failure that we knew he could be. What the retarded REgressives don't understand is that if Trump is ASsassinated he will become a HERO. Right leaning Americans will absolutely destroy any thing remotely left leaning. Be careful what you wish for lefties.

He took the fake news published by the New York Times and Washington Post seriously. They ruin lives.

shut up non white!

truthin!
can you imagine if usa had only white republicans?
how fucking awesome it would be?

Well put.

If trump.is killed, itll be white peoples turn to riot. Aint no riot like a white mans riot

Careful what you wish for Paco, if you think Pence is any better for you people than Trump you are mistaken

reminder he was literally autistic and his SJW internet girlfriend convinced him to do it

oh is this a coping mechanism trump supporters are using for all the fake news they fell for during the campaign?

>n-no, your news is the fake stuff!

How?

It was more like "conspiracy and also you're not allowed to buy a gun here"

he is putting up leaders of agencies in the government that actively do not believe in their mission statements, or are completely unqualified

he's managed to have China flash a nuke in our face with one phone call and he isn't even in office yet

Why does he get let off easy just because he failed?

If anything, failed assassins should get harsher sentences. At least successful ones are good for something.

As opposed to hillarys no fly zone that could only be enforced by going to war with syria and russia. Also hillary straight up wanting war with iran. Both eventually leading directly to a nuclear confrontation.

You know he will be mentally destroyed after 1 day in prison.

It was a really pathetic attempt

remind me, how many wars have the democrats started?

That's what I thought

WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Korea

They need to start dropping these people from the Trump tower on top of the proptesters

>americans started WWI, WWII, Vietnam, or Korea

Wrong on every single item

>12 months and one day
>just long enough for it to be considered a felony
britbong btfo

lol

kys hillshill

you know I'm right

>all of you exposed for falling for fake news through the entire campaign
>goes with the time tested tactic of NO YOU!

Meanwhile in the UK someone was imprisoned for 2 years for posting online.

the UK is fucked up

>implying that hungry hungry skeleton could wrestle a toffee from an ameniac baby.

ah, I see

not long enough though