US DRUG WAR

Is this man the answer to the opiate epidemic sweeping through middle America?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

w-when?

>he thinks a goverment sanction war that provides wars for letter agencies,and congressmen platforms will be stoped by an Duterte

That would be racist though.

Just legalize weed and stop letting the cartels smuggle shit across the border.

Everyone knows China/NK are sending opiates/meth to Asia and the US.

They're doing to us, what we did to them during the Opium Wars.

Duterte just made a deal to have JINA customs to actually do their job.

>he thinks the money in drugs is le weed

kek

post yfw over 700k drug addicts and 50k drug dealers have already turned themselves in to the police and they still carry out hourly executions because jails are too packed

Going from Oxys and Heroin to weed? Is that even a thing?

A big chunk is but, ya, most is still coke.

you have no idea what you are talking about

Killing drug dealers would remove 40% of the black population too

You can't lose

Heroin is the big thing in the US now.

yes please god yes

>Trump makes a statement saying that killing druggies and dealers is a service to the country and no crime is committed

>druggies have high OD rates
>let the druggies OD themselves out while taking out the supply

Why waste bullets?

Because they shit up everything around them, and keeping them in jail is a drain on taxpayer money.

>US drug war shits up two entire continents
>dude we just need to do it even harder and it'll work

I mean who cares about the statistics people are choosing what chemicals to put in their own body thats evil *gets lung cancer from smoking and dies drunk driving*

Yeah, but we got a demand problem. Look at how Singapore does it. No mercy on the druggies.

You got it

> people are choosing what chemicals to put in their own body thats evil

It's evil when the money for their medical care comes out of my pocket.

It's evil when it leaves their children without functioning parents and dooms to lives of niggerhood.

How many children would you have end up like the one sitting in the back seat of that car, you SJW scum.

i think he's going about it from the right angle.

Well, he's certainly not going about it from the left

Merry Christmas.

What an absolute fucking madman.

He's just knocking off rivals.

Uh usa didnt have much to do with the opium wars

Opiates are Darwin at work.

Let the weak degenerates cull themselves for the betterment of us all.

Let it happen only the weak minded get addicted

If it were legal they could just go to a clinic. It'd be a pure dose, decreasing over time, and they could get counselling too.

poor kid

He's learning the world is a shitty place too early

addicts are virtually never able to help themselves, and any good medicine is bitter medicine. Mandatory minimum sentences aren't the answer, as we have seen we don't need to make the same mistake with rural White America as we made with urban Black America and crack. We need rehabilitation under the threat of corporal punishment, period.

>Arguing with Mexico over Cartel drug profits

That's sad as fuck.

Got any more?

they say heroin but what they mean is fentanyl. Its a giant scam to not implicate drug companies. heroin = opiate. People get hooked on oxy then buy it on the street. The shit on the street is counterfeit made from fentanyl. The idiot dealers who stamp the pills don't know how to measure it so drug addicts buy a 30mg pill melt it down and shoot it up and BAM! they get a 200MG dose b/c the shits counterfeit. Then the cops say heroin overdose b/c they INJECTED an OPIOID.

It's scares you away from heroin, which is scarier to tell people?
>dont do Heroin, you'll die
Or
>do heroin, Prez shoots your face

Wtf I hate drugs now

holy shit

Duterte is gay

Or they'd keep shooting until they kill themselves.
They didn't have enough willpower before, what makes you think that'll chang

Wtf I love Filipinos now.

>tfw I fucking hate pinoys but love this man.

I hope so.
this isn't something I talk about, especially on here, but I've had 3 friends die to heroin overdose.

I had to hunt one down and drag his ass out of a shooting gallery before.

I'm 23, they were younger than me.
One of them was 17 when she died.

This is why I support building that damn wall, I don't want anymore of my friends dying to that shit.

I used to smoke a lot of pot, but I've since stop. Sure they're two different things, but after I lost them I decided to pursue a career in the DEA.

No, his policies will never work. Note how drug use is still rampant in his country despite the violations of what would be constitutional rights in the US. The only solution is to legalize all drugs and provide a safe way for heroin users to get heroin of a known quantity cheaply (ie. not made more expensive by the fact it is illegal) and have it administered safely. With that, all of the health impacts surrounding heroin would dissipate (except constipation). There's a lot of fear surrounding drug use, but almost all of it is grounded in unscientific bullshit. People like Duterte use drug use to rally a scared public on his side (and make the average person feel like a winner because they don't do drugs and anyone who disagrees must be a druggie). He's like a conservative version of Bernie Sanders in terms of the populist pandering based in ignorance of the subject (financial illiteracy for Sanders, willful scientific ignorance for Duterte). I wouldn't be surprised to find out Duterte is actually a heroin addict, like how many anti-gay conservatives are actually gay.

False, addicts are actually generally able to quit on their own. You probably don't think so because the rehab industry has become very profitable and they tout that nobody can quit on their own. Some do good work, but 12 steps is no more successful than just quitting on your own. On top of that, you need to understand that you will never end drug use. Why not just strip the dangers out of drug use by legalizing drugs? It's not like it affects you. Of course some behavior that can hurt others would remain illegal (ie. driving while considerably intoxicated), but there is no reason that possession and personal use of any drug should be illegal. It's none of your business what consenting adults to in private.

> inb4 I'm a drug user
Nope, I just know a lot about drugs because I was fascinated with it and spent a lot of time focusing on drug chemistry in college.

No magazine in that gun.

Because we have this thing called science which is used to explain observations in the natural world, such as why less people overdose in nations and locations where most recreational drugs are treated as a cry for help and not a crime against humanity.

>Literally most powerful race

Gotta execute right, one in the chamber, loaded personally for the man about to die.

underrated golden Buddha yamashita treasure