Whats wrong with California exactly?

Whats wrong with California exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-saudi-prince-arrest-beverly-hills-20150924-story.html
cnn.com/2015/10/20/us/saudi-prince-los-angeles-sex-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. $15/h minimum wage coming in 2022 and legal weed I might move

not much desu
largely beautiful state full of largely beautiful people
shame about all the spics but damn I love tacos so idgaf

Leftists. It's not the spics ruining this state, it's the leftists. We don't even have English only education anymore thanks to white leftists. Illegals can't vote, it's not Jose's fault down the street that we have some of the strictest gun laws.

Well, I fucked alot of guys over there and they all have small wieners. Must be the low testosterone they have, teehee!

Drought, a dramatically growing underclass that doesn't pay taxes, middle class people leaving en masse to places with lower tax rates and lower crime, greece-tier debt......and I guess potential earthquakes?

Everything except the weather

As a califag, I strongly disagree. The weather fucking sucks if you're in LA, nothing but sun all year save for a few days in winter

Overcrowding is the biggest problem for me. Rush hour is murder and every store and park is always packed. I live in San Diego though.

The state itself is quite lovely but unfortunately this is negated by its disgusting inhabitants

San Francisco

It's ok. Leftists can be good people too and Sup Forums should learn that. They're just brainwashed.

I'm gonna move soon though rent is too damn high and I wanna find a nice conservative girl and have some land and guns.

the people that live there lol

we don't want you, stay the fuck out

Fuck off we are full!

Gun laws

The people that live there.

Don't worry we will reconquer it soon.

California.

>that looks worse than San Ysidro kek

Actually he's exactly the kind of person that should move to CA?

Why don't you move out to a nice conservative area instead?

Sad to say it, but California is lost. Hopefully the secede.

Too many people.
Untamed flow of Mexican immigrants.
Generational Black hoodlums.
Hollywood + San Fran delusional whites

>Whats wrong with California exactly?
Californians.

yeah you stupid fuck because that's what we need, is retards who can't keep up with our cost of living coming for the minimum wage, shitting the fuck out, and adding to our booming fucking homeless population

Keep in mind these problems compound.
The Negroes get more desperate & violent
The Spics get more entitled
The Whites get more leftist & weak

California sucks as a whole and it's the people who inhabit it that drags it down to the bottom, also glad it's raining... the drought was killing us but it's nice to see green fields again, I hope it never ends.

It's a mix of a whole lot of bad and good. Overall if you can afford living there it's great, but if you can't and are stuck in a bad neighborhood you're going to feel like you're in the third world

Yeah, so that it collapses. This is how this works, we let liberal garbage reach critical mass so we have an excuse to cleanse it, preferably violently.

fucking everything, yet they'll tell you how much better it is there. literally a state of denial

From the future. 2037, not far off.

California isn't protected content, AMA.

2037 huh?
What's Zuckerberg up to -- is his Chink-Jew child some super genius.... what about Barron Trump? what did he develop into??

california was originally part of the mexican empire and suffered from illegal immigration from white american immigrants

so saying that you are "reconquering" what was never really a white state makes me kek

Priscilla and him get a divorce. Maxima is used financially to stonewall Cuckerberg. Big disaster but the kid is a mess, just does drugs and leeches monetarily.

Barron Trump stays out of media presence due to his autism. Him and Melania have a confusing, intense relationship. Kind of weirded me out during the term.

The land was worthless and we made struck gold in the desert, making cities and artificial rivers of water, and now you cunts want back in.

Build wall paco.

whoa, whoa, whoa -- one more series of questions, please

How is the "liberty" situation, are we enslaved in controlled internet-VR matrix reservations, living programmed, passively controlled lives, or what? What big innovative tech completely took over? Is the general public living longer?? does the USA even exist as a constitutional republic?

Niggers, spics and over regulation.

You can't move a fucking inch in this god damn state without having to pay some stupid fucking fee. Now we can't even buy ammo without a background check system that's more than likely going to deny the majority of the fun lovers.

Stay out.

Nothing has to change for the 'liberty' situation. Still a 2 party system, still morally weak and flimsy leftists and extreme right-wingers. The passive nature of humans keep them corralled but there's time travel, so take that as you will.

Science still wins the days, the few who aren't government owned.

Constantly lowering the bar to be "progressive", they were also the first to figure out illegals = cheap labor, and illegal votes = Dems keep power

10cents a bag
:(

I fucking hate the weather. Its hot all year round with a few weeks of winter.

Rule of thumb with North America; the closer to the coast, the better in every way.

People born here usually hate the weather like me and every normie and their mother outside this state wants to move here for the weather. Its a strange human phenomenon

Hey Abdulul, care to send another one of your nigger son princes to terrorize our streets and be a public hazard?

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-saudi-prince-arrest-beverly-hills-20150924-story.html
cnn.com/2015/10/20/us/saudi-prince-los-angeles-sex-case/

Stay out, nigger.

Contrary to what Sup Forums and the general public believe, Saudi Princes are highly educated, polite and publicly modest people with a loud minority that gives jealous idiots a pretext for hatred. That minority also tends to not have their life together and I pity them anyhow. The same applies to all rich young adults, really. Don't you think rich parents would want their children educated?

Because of your nationality the only thing you deserve is to have your family murdered and then your throat slashed.

Don't post on this board, disgusting subhuman terrorist filth.

Russian hackers.

fuck you how is that bad

>illegals = cheap labor

Yeah that whole practice has ruined the construction industry in California. Most contractors have to bid things so low to compete with immigrant labor they are barely scraping by.

Move here and find out.

It's immensely hilarious how you guys always complaining about your opponents having no arguments and only personal insults, yet oyu do the exact same. Go drink some milk

Scripted

But everything else is shit. Except I feel like Northern California would be really nice. Is that the case or is it just as cucked?

Robotics engineer here.
$15 minimum wage is making my career look good. :]

It's because we don't need arguments to expose the abhorrent culture and primitive ways of Saudi Arabians. You do it so well yourself, so all there's left for me to do is to remind you how you are nothing but an inbred barbarian with a mind less capable than that of a retarded ape.

You are literally the product of your father raping his own first cousin

Califag here, the only problem here is Leftists and a very bad drought,

818 can confirm

Californian "people"

My mum is European and my dad is Arabian, actually. I'm better at English then you because my mum wanted to send me to an International school rather than a local one.

It's interesting you talk about primitiveness as though it's an argument. What separates "the West" from the "rest" are individualistic ideals, democratic ideology and rule of law; three things you guys want to rescind.

So you're a shitstain mutt

At the very least your whore mother realized how shitty SA eduation is, so she sent you far away

I'm not gonna degrade myself by talking to a Saudi Arabian. Even the thought of it makes me vomit and you just made my morning much more bitter.

Besides, I'm off to work.

What time is it there? Stick my ass in the air-time and wait for Allah to sodomize me? Do you even work?

Cucks

"Downgrade myself"

Whoever is the angry one in the argument is the lower one. I'm taking a relaxing gap year before I go to Cornell

Also my 'whore mother' is descended from nobility while your oh-so-white mother is probably descended from farmers and workers.

SNOWNIGGER

SANDNIGGER

SANDNIGGERRRRRR

Mexicans

Quite possibly the center of the universe during the late 80s/early 90s,now reduced to a hollow husk of it's former glory.

WELCOME TO THE DESERT, WE GOT GUNS AND MAIMS. ANYTHING YOU WANT, AS LONG AS IT FOR ALLAH.\
S A N D N I G G E R

housing is shit unless u can swing 1.5mill for a house

but climate and scenery are great for outdoorsy fags

HOLY SHIT

CHECKED AND KEK'D

S A N D N I G G E R

nuke us please

The weather itself isn't bad. It's all the fucking homeless that come through every October to avoid the cold weather. Some leave. Most stay.

Stay away from 7-11's its where all the crack heads are. A long with freeway on-ramps, we have a good mile of a homeless camp by the Santa Ana river.

>no comfy red and orange leaves in the fall
>no snow at all
>90 degrees in October
>literally no scenery at all

Nothing. Repubtards just want to turn it into a unproductive pile of shit like the rest of the red states.

>no comfy red and orange leaves in the fall
wrong
>no snow at all
wrong, it snows in the mountains, there are major winter vacation spots just outside the cities
>90 degrees in October
it does get hot in october
>literally no scenery at all
wrong

I know who you are. My dad is a business consultant and worked for this Saudi prince who married a rich European woman, I have fapped to your mum