Why do conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?

While Drumpf is colluding with Putin ?

why doesn't Russia hack my waifu into existence?

Hillary sucks at diplomacy.

Why are liberals always so violent?

Because it would be smart to befriend another nuclear superpower so we don't get jap'd

Russia has done nothing to harm me. Not since before I was born, and I don't even fully understand what they may have done back then.

What beef do I have with Russia, as a white male?

Anime is real by 2018.
Check em.

Putin owns Trump. FBI leaked that Putin compromised Trump when he was in Russia for Miss Universe. Probably Putin sent a few lolis to Trump's suite and got it on video. Now he owns Trump. Good job suckers.

Jesus they're pushing the "le russian puppet" meme hard.

saged for stale faggotry

Why are libtards pushing this meme so hard? Why are you more than likely not going to respond to this thread? Why is this bait? Why do you keep doing this baiting bullshit?

I thought you hillary retards were already btfo enough with Trump winning 161 more votes in the recount.

You people are still perpetuating this senile redscare bullshit.

Hating on a non-white country like Russia is racist.

You don't. They're literally the last sane population of white people left on the planet.

Huh kinda funny considering hillary has literally comitted treason tho

Also kinda funny how demoshits dont point out how she also gave russia access to a fuckton of our uranium

you CTR faggots are the only ones on Russia's dick, bringing it up out of nowhere pretending to have facts. Fuck off and KYS

>being friends with Russian = broJobs.
No.
Russians aren't the greatest thing ever, but they are not our enemies right now. The Jews just want us to fight them for (((their))) benefit.

I work for the FBI and can confirm this is all true. Also both primaries were rigged by the child sex ring both candidates belong to, so the general didn't really matter except to Putin.

>Russians
>sane

That's a bold statement, but they don't like getting bullied... Which is what HRC would have done.

Not getting cucked by Muslims is pretty sane, Mudasir.

>liberals are warmongering pro-CIA military industrial complex shills

can't make this shit up

The left is resorting to homophobic propaganda to hurt the right now.

For shame.

>bow down=good relations

Why can't liberals understand this

The Soviet Union was a monster. They harmed you. They're gone now though.

You don't know many about Russia, isn't it?

I of great Russki knowing, suka lorchet.

>Actually working together on important issues of international significance
>Bowing down

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.