ALEX JONES REVEALS THE SECRETS OF THE KANYE/TRUMP MEETING

@ 8:25

youtube.com/watch?v=7rPf8OsjfwE

TLDR: Kanye is divorcing kim, says the illuminati is real, says he's been to spirit cooking meetings and didn't like it, he's breaking free from the satanic control and is on the trump train now. Kanye is pretty woke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99A3J9R2VJcreleased
youtu.be/CoDpyG2_tsg
youtube.com/watch?v=1rpKQvVsi9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Eggmen meme is gay..

also: in this vid around 11:00

youtube.com/watch?v=99A3J9R2VJcreleased

jones said canadians are so nice you can wipe your butt with their flag and they'll apologize to you for it

LEAFS BTFO

>(((Kim))) puts Kanye in a psych hospital to disqualify him from the presidency
Is that what finally tipped him off?

SAVE KANYE

BREAKING

I've always wonder if some celebrity-type person would eventually say "this shit is weird and fucked up and I don't want to have anything to do with it"

I think these type of people, like the spirit cooking lady, gravitate towards celebrities to try and legitimize themselves as well as getting their money obviously.

will he finally make-up with Taylor Swift so they can team up on the day of the rope?

Or to put it another way.
The attention whore is running out of ideas.

ALEX, NO!

swift is a stupid hoe

But Kim was there too???

Kanye probably didn't like it since he seems to take his Christianity seriously.

>mfw Kanye is actually a double agent and will eventually discredit the entire issue.

ALEX JONES IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!

>ALEX JONES IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!

Finally, I can say it;

wtf i love Kanye now

Hey, it's that black cuck guy again

This actually looks like it might be something big.

Kanye can boost our meme power 777%

I called it! Caitlyn redpilled him.

Anybody know which John Lennon songs he was referring to?

>Alex Jews

Is he a good rapper? Actual question.

He is known for his incredible production. Beautifully layered music

No clue.

Not an argument

PJW, Jones, Milo, Cernovich, and Molyneux are the future

His music is pretty shit. Highly overrated and often praised by millennial numales and cucks.

Alex jones is a Jewish puppet absolutely controlled opposition if you listen to that faggot you're a misguided fool

dont you mean team up for a scene on BLACKED.com?

you know you can just link videos at the time you want them to play, right?

>his music is over rated
No you're just a faggot

Here you go you fucking tool:

youtu.be/CoDpyG2_tsg

holy lol. Molyneux and PJW might stand the test of time, meaning another couple of years of youtube internet fame, if they can stop demoralizing their own fans. But I even doubt they will be able to do that.

As for the other con-artists you listed, they are as filthy and dirty as you are retarded and stupid.

Singer? Not really.

It's his music itself that is A+

Seriously, everyone copies him. Even people that don't realise it. Kanye's instrument choices have become a standard in all modern music across all genres (that are produced on a computer).

Good goy keep buying those records and praising untalented niggers.

He's going to be secretary of Anime.

Alex Jones is a god

I bought some survival x2 iodine today.

>untalented

I get you are memeing cause "muh niggers" but Kanye has talent whether you like it or not.

Friendly reminder that a monkey can be talented. The two are not mutually exclusive.

ive been buying that shit for years

Nice. I'm hoping I can get this fluoride shit out of my thyroids.

This can't be fucking real

>a monkey can be talented. The two are not mutually exclusive.
According to you they are.

how dare he fuck a non-virgin

i used to get swollen lymph nodes under my jaw all the time and ever since i started taking iodine i havent gotten it

Why is Alex so entertaining? I love how he comes up with this stuff.

i'm trying to clear my pineal gland so I can astrally project myself to take out these evil fucking jews and save the world. Loll

why is cernovich added to these lists. he's nobody.

Crappy case for him bring opp

Yeezy with the big house, did it way different.

whatcha doing rabbi?

Sorry man, ur just wrong. Yeezus was tight af

Alex has the best sources. He receives information directly from the board of directors for the esteemed Fendippitous Eggmen.

I stop browsing Sup Forums for a week and now I keep seeing this shit. wtf is this meme

Life of Pablo wasn't very good tbqh

Unlike most mainstream artists these days, Kanye writes and produces his own music.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rpKQvVsi9Y

Only started yesterday. It's a horrendous often first post spam that doesn't even get (you)'s.

I think it's to kill FPBP

>"But I cant say what they told me"

I like it more now though. May not be perfect but it has some great tracks on it. E.g No more parties in LA, Real friends, saint pablo, Ultralight beam, most of father stretch my hands

good for kanye

controlling the maniac that is alex jones. hahahaha thanks for the laugh

kanye is an attention seeking retard nigger and so is alex jones

also from 1:23:10 to 3:44:15 she was having sex with your mother

You are also might be controlled opposition, we cannot take any chances, stab yourself in the neck, quick

attention seeking? he just deleted a chunk of his fans by merely standing next to trump. Are you retarded?

>comes up
oh you little baby

BRAIN FORCE
DNA FORCE
COLLOIDAL SILVER
NASCENT IODINE
BERKEY WATER FILTERS
BLUE DIAMOND GUSSET JEANS

>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY

You mean so they can make beautiful babies? They're the top geniuses of both their races, so of course they need to breed.

kanye/trump 2029!

>I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex

ok fine i take that back he's just a retarded nigger

My nigga

>id

>sweden

Wake up, it proves captcha is pointless data collection.

Him and trump have been buds for years shithead he's not doing this for attention he's voicing his fucking opinion and standing up for trump. This is a good thing blacks see him as a role model and this could be a new step to redpilling and educating niggs.

pls link

Things have really changed in the last year. Kanye wants to MAGA and Taylor is a degenerate coal burner. Kanye is more respectable that Swift.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

this guy knows whats up

Thanks my friend.

Grab the pussy and put it in a sarcophagus.

alex jones looks like my late grandpa, but white and more hair.

>redpilling niggs

do you honestly expect to convince niggs that they all have to die for the good of humanity? because any thing less is not "red pilled". take your civic nationalist bullshit back to rebbit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're an idiot if you believe we're in the wild west and can solve the nigg problem by killing them off. Unfortunately they're here to stay, so anyone with an ounce of grey matter would understand that this matter has to be tackled with the help of blacks themselves

>Beautifully layered music

Fucking plebe

>CTR posting in the year 2016
are you guys still getting paid?

the wild west wasn't that long ago faggot. and you're the retard if you think this first world bubble we're living in can't be popped. because it will either by the rise of a fourth reich or by letting subhumans floor our countries and turn them into another third world shithole. if anything we should be pushing these niggers to chimp out harder so we have more excuse to get rid of them or at least keep them walled off away from white areas

>Kanye is pretty woke
But he's still a nigger who makes shitty music

We don't have to take it that far

i fucking love it when Alex mentions Spirit Cooking

so damn funny

What are the John Lennon songs about Satanism in New York he mentions?

NICE!

>i'm living in the future so the present is my past

>my presence is a present, kiss my ass

come back to reality mate

You aren't wrong. But if we could harness that, and pull the masses that enjoy his music to our side...

Is there any Alex Jones has been right about

Is there anything he hasn't?

Pretty much nothing but boy is he making a lot of fucking money off these idiots hahahahaha buy those water filters guys

I take Super Female Vitality and get hella energy. I don't get more horny as I don't think that is possible for me.
My husband has started taking Super Male Vitality and I can say for sure he is hornier.

>fake news
>2016

Kys

Kanyes ex said he liked fingers in his ass.

Is that degenerate?

also if he does the inauguration he will do BLM shit