Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For Show

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-clinton-lock-her-up_us_584b5b53e4b04c8e2bb01274

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-clinton-lock-her-up_us_584b5b53e4b04c8e2bb01274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

>1 post by this ID

fake news

So? If you didn't know that all along, you are an idiot.

Most of what he said was just lies to get into office, so he can make a fuckload of money.

Let the looting begin! Time to extract the final bits of wealth from the remains of middle America!

quality source

>linking huffpo

do you know where you are ?

Course, don't want Obama to pardon her before Trump gets into power.
Say you were only joking, then BAM, day after inauguration, put her behind bars and cover up the paperwork in 'top secret' classification so she can't do a fucking thing about it.

Trump isn't going to lock her up you dumb goyim. Jeff Sessions is.

>((((((((((Huffington 'Nightmare' Post)))))))))))))

old fake news. we're about that new shit, talk about the russians hacking the brains of the electors or something.

NEW. FAKE. SHIT. FAGGOT.

Said the huffington post. Yeah ok.

>Course, don't want Obama to pardon her before Trump gets into power.
Why doesn't Obama just pardon her anyway then, to be on the safe side?

> Sup Forums will still defend Trump

Sad!

Serious response after reading article.
Huffpost took it out of context.

Trump said "we don't care about that anymore. That plays great before the election"
He was clearly referring to how he was trash-talking Hillary. Because there is no point in doing that after the election.

The article interpreted it as "Nah, we don't need to lock her up. We don't care about that anymore."

In my opinion, I don't think he will put Hillary in Jail, but the article is a load of shit.

I don't know. Something weird about all that. I think he's biding his time until he can safely get into and exercise his power.

This is how it came off to me, too, except when he says we don't care about that anymore. But it did sound somewhat sarcastic. I can't read Trump on this one.

He doesn't want her in jail. He wants her in one of Trump tower's dungeon.

Well I kind of figured and my mind from the very beginning was not caring if she would be jailed, I just don't want to see her in the political spotlight anymore

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-clinton-lock-her-up_us_584b5b53e4b04c8e2bb01274

Nigga there's video evidence included in the article. Hey, maybe Arianna got a Trump impersonator and a foley artist together, to edit whatever Trump actually said, tho.

This. Drone strike
100% legal and it's in his power once he becomes Commander in Chief.

Yeh right, you think he wants to be murdered?

You can't pardon someone preemptively. Also Huffington Post is lying about what Trump said.

>huffpost

>You can't pardon someone preemptively.
You most definitely can. Ford preemptively pardoned Nixon.
Do you even know how any of this works?

When he said he doesn't care anymore he was talking about the protestors.

heed my warning goyim and listen instead of being responding to this

Pretty expensive investment for very little return. Save it for later

It would look really suspicious and sour the public on Obama's legacy. The hope is that Trump won't pursue Clinton because he's already won. This is what basically any politiican would do, so it seems like a safe bet.

The problem is that this is Trump we're talking about. Why wouldn't he take the opportunity to burn the bitch alive after what she did? It'd make him look like a hero and dissuade criticism of some of his policies. I don't think he'll act himself, he'll just let the Justice Department and Congress rip her apart. Trey Gowdy would drink Hillary's blood out of the top of Bill's skull if he could, so I doubt he'll be showing mercy.

mfw when people still think Huffington Post is a legitimate source of information.

Everything Trump does is just for show, if you think Trump will make your life better you ate a bucket of blue pills.

When you think Sup Forums is better than Huffington Post.

If you read or listen to what Trump has said about revenge and you did him wrong. I'd be very wary. He doesn't have to lock her up to get his revenge. He just has to be smart and ruin her life (more).

I going to be paying about 12,000 dollars less a year in taxes under Trump. That means that over the course of his term I'm making at least 48,000 dollars as a direct result of his election.

To be fair, Clinton will probably kill herself after losing it all, for herself and the Democrats.

Orange pills you mean.

Trey Gowdy is based fucker. He will surely devour clintons if he gets a chance. But i think before that happens clintons gonna flee the country.