I fucking hate pro-choice people

Lol, if you get an abortion, you commit murder

I've always wondered at what point they consider the baby alive. What does it need to have? A heartbeat? A nervous system? The ability to sing "Don't Stop Believin'" without a lyrics sheet?

the fact that it's murder won't stop me from getting one
I'm totally fine with murder in that context

Holy shit.

What if we were never alive to begin with?

Yeah, you're killing someone. And?

Niggers kill people anyways, whats going to stop them from killing a fetus

That just means one less nigger in the world

But how does do you kill someone when it's impossible to be alive

This'll kill em too

After speaking with enough women they tell me that most never really get over voluntarily murdering the baby and most are haunted by the thought of who that child could have been.

Then why do we still have it?

Lol, better than finding out your kid grew up to surf on pol.

Cultural marxism.

You know, shitnwould be way more better if I was the world's dictator

Do you cry everytime you cum?

i want to spit in the face of "women" who get abortions and slap them till they cry.

Yes

Welcome to,Sup Forums

abortion should be legal but you have to go before a judge and jury to get one
you have to do that for the death penalty and aborting is the same thing

>implying murder is wrong
So killing a communist is wrong? I mean it's murder. But is it wrong?

Yeah fuck you. I support abortions because only assholes get abortions and I don't want assholes breeding.
Murder is sometimes awesome. Like when Germans murdered Soviets.

The different is that one has already don't something bad and the other isn't even born yet.

The one not born has no sentience and has no legit value though.

Tough breaks.

Communism is pretty bad tho

I disagree tho

>The one not born has no sentience
If sentience is your measurement of worthiness of human rights, can you define when a fetus acquires sentience?

>that pic
Just like suffrage

Fetuses never have it. You don't really get it til about 16-18 months.

And no I don't see humans or human life as intrinsically valuable. Most of the people I've ever interacted with, including myself, have no value beyond our own ability to survive.

I do not care about pieces of human garbage killing their fetuses. I see it as crime prevention. One less fuck who will grow up to be a heroin addict selling his grandma's jewelry off for a hit.

Hey Reddit, how's it going? Enjoying your stay here? Don't forget it's a school night

So you're in favour of unrestricted infanticide up until about 2 years old then.

OP isn't Reddit, op is bait

dude

if leftists are right, and aborted babies were never alive, and skeletons arent alive

are abortions how skeletons are born?

The fuck did I do?

I just acknowledged that you're killing your kid. It should be obvious that it's degenerate.

Sure.
Because only pieces of shit will kill their babies and by fucking god they have no business being parents in the first place.

That's just logical.

It seems wrong to force a pregnant woman to give birth.

Abortion = less nignogs and spics so not sure why anyone would oppose to it

I only see abortion as justifiable if the baby is either genetically broken (retard, downs) etc, even then I have my own morality with that which I wrestle with, or if the life of the mother is in immediate danger due to medical complications, which even then if the baby can be saved should rest with the parents decision if the mother is going to risk her life even if it means just saving the baby.

In having said this I would have more respect if leftists had the balls to simply call murder murder and stop trying to do this whole fetus isn't human act. If they want abortions so be it, but don't call murder something else, just admit you want it to be legal.

Pulling an all nighter. How about you?

You guys are some backwards thinking niggers. Here in Canada we have no abortion laws at all. A woman is free to do it at anytime so rejected Trudeau isn't bullshiting when he says proudly that Canada is a feminist country

In the future, machines will do that

Nobody forced her to have sex without birth control

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

Canada's part of britain

>Muh feels

>>>/tumblr/

Dude, get help. That's pretty fucked up of you